Emma Roberts and Dave Franco with Casey

Emma Roberts and Dave Franco with Casey.

Welp, I guess these two are now officially desperate actors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhBQjGKJjcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is she taped in?

what?

MUH DICK

>tfw Best Emma has Worst Career

wtf is wrong with that casey dude's face

>no pics of her lewd teeth

Step it up.

hes jewish

who the fuck is Casey? I keep seeing his shit trending on youtube. Is he just some vlogging cunt? Dude looks like fucking Moe Szyslak, and acts like he's in his early 20s

link?

Some creep start-up app dev type guy who thinks of himself as "creative". Probably has an advertising partnership with youtube to shill his videos on the frontpage constantly

Watson's films bobming, so no.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhBQjGKJjcs

Emma Roberts is L I T E R A L L Y prefect

This.

I like his vlogs but I couldn't watch this video it was too cheesy

>It's an Emma Roberts get arrested for domestic violence episode

I can't wait to see best Emma run around in her underwear in that shitty looking truth or dare movie coming out

Yeah, but i bet Dave Franko fucking her in this.

Yeah, too bad she's bat shit crazy. I long for the days of yesteryear where women were either mothers, wives, sisters, daughters or property. I blame the socially castrated girlie men for allowing them to vote.

Women need strong men to tell them what to do. Lock up the dykes, beat the living shit out of them. tell them their pussy's are diseased holes and you wouldn't touch them with a totem pole and I promise you after a a few months of having no contact, they'll be begging for your dick. true story.

We get it, you're a virgin

Emma Roberts was never relevant.

>not wanting best emma to lock you in chastity and beat the shit out of you in front of her friends

It doesn't matter what I am, you friggen jackass, we've lost something we'll never get back. But being a bitch's boy has robbed you of more than your manhood. I pity you.

You need a strap on up your ass user.

tits taped to dress so they dont slip out

Why are they hanging out with Sean Penn After A Nuclear Blast?

I have more self respect than that. Her pussy's no better than any other woman's and her looks could melt away at the drop of a dime. Tell her you're going to make her your queen but be sure to remind her of her place because a queen's always a king's bitch. Remember that.

probably not, her nipples almost slip in the end when she squats to turn on the mic and also midway through when she kisses that reporter on the lips. It was really close.

Lol you're gonna die alone

>>>/edge/

seriously, just go.

GET AWAY FROM MAI WAIFU YOU FILTHY JEW

A man's a god of this world, and a woman's his subservient follower. He's to treat her special because all gods are to bless their followers because such blessings endears the follower to you. But you're to be a strong foundation and a no bullshitter, so show her the arm of strength when necessary.

And don't you even dare think that putting some thing in your ass doesn't make you gay. Fucking faggot shit, that.

Women loves a strong man boy, be sure to remember that.

The truth doesn't stop being truthful just because your feelings gets hurt, ma'am.

Lmao, a literal virgin, fucking kill yourself you pathetic cunt.

girls shouldnt be allowed to be this attractive

its literally not fair

yeah I see him in my suggested videos a shit load and not only have I never watched one of his videos, I have never watched a vlog of any type, so why is is suggesting videos that are nothing but fucking vlogs.

she has permanent bitch face.

She looks like a bitch in every video and pic I have ever seen her in

>called a virgin
>"it doesn't matter what I am" meaning he is a virgin
>thinks he knows anything about women

Top kek

it's so hot

Are all of you castrated or you want to be? They're just females, son, they're like a feminized version of you lack the discipline and the forethought and thoughtfulness. And they're almost always annoying, even when they're trying not to be.
You think a woman values your subservient bullshit? Control her and she'll worship you.

Put these women on pedastals if you want. It's your funeral, idiot. She'll be sure to swap Jamal and Tyrone's sperm with you, you pathetic cuck.

She's more relevant than Watson though.

Dont watch him, but I think he was some advertising guy that broke into doing daily vlog stuff. I think he first got known from doing a commercial where he 'took the 10k he was given to shoot a commercial and went and traveled the world with it'.

When did she get fake tits?

Nah he got well known for making a video about the original iPhone's battery life problem and he blew up so big that he got a show on HBO. After that he got into advertising which, if you start with enough money for decent space/equipment, is basically an automatic money machine. I think he's shilling his shit because I'd never watched vlogging videos yet got recced his shit all the time inexplicably, but his videos honestly aren't that bad. The drone shots are nice and he lives a fairly active and motivation life, though he clearly doesn't know the value of money and is very careless about his equipment ironic as he's a jew

Oh god. Please let her get so desperate she has to do BLACKED

Fuck off, she's PURE.

SHE'S a woman, son. The only thing pure about her is her insanity; she's helluva crazy.

I would agree

Stone and Roberts are really jockeying for best and 2nd best Emma lately.

I am looking for new Emmas to put above Watson since she can't stop saying stupid shit.

Are you guys FUCKING INSANE? How can any of these hats compete against ms Stone?

t. cuck

>liking frog face

>emma "literally who" watson #1

nah son nah

why would you ever put emma watson at #1?
even before all this retarded vying for relevancy, she was a stuck-up plain cunt with a weird chin

I'm saying Stone and Roberts are 1 and 2.

Watson is out of the top 5.

I want to lick her chest Tbh

>even before all this retarded vying for relevancy, she was a stuck-up plain cunt with a weird chin
She used to have hairier arms than Roberts but then started removing the hair. Roberts is best Emma now.