Is my girlfriend a cunt?

Is my girlfriend a cunt?

I said i was interested in those people who attempt to build a toaster from scratch or raise chickens and grow wheat to make a sandwich all from scratch.

GF says "that's such a fucking stupid waste of time." With like some serious hate in her voice.

People can have their opinions, but if you're in a relationship witch someone it's common courtesy to not shit on their interests. We started fighting and she said she would never hold back on her opinions or keep quiet about them.

Also women hate thread.

>Is my girlfriend a cunt?
No. You sound like a complete fag though.

Yes, all women are cunts OP. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can learn to be emotionally detatched from them and be a much happier man.

Also she said we should just break up almost immediately. Called me a baby bitch when I told her to just not be a cunt about it.

If you don't like something, just say you don't like it. Being an asshole about it does nothing, especially if you're in a relationship

Your gf just sounds like one of those people who have never done anything interesting with their lives and shit on other people's interests to make themselves feel better about being worthless.

So much this, not necessarily all women are bad, but 90%+ will cheat, fact. Although studies say 9/10 women never get caught.. you do the maaaaath

With hate in her voice,yes she sounds way serious although I don't know how old you are ,if your like 12 you probably sound like a spaz. If your 26 like me its either funny or like a serious life choice.

Ain't nothing wrong with chickens man having unlimited eggs is awesome, my sister has some ..

I'm 22 and she's 23. I spend 6 hours a day playing video games and she spends $130 a week on clothes and plays hearthstone 3 hours a day. Our lives are both piles of shit

This and get the fuck out of there she sounds like a royal boring piece of shit. Go find yourself a girl that wants to raise piggies and grow potatoes and peas so you can have all the ingredients for bangers and mash from scratch.

Also she sounds like one of those women that love to emasculate men but hate them even more for being emasculated

You guys need some hobbies that include leaving the house,and not waste money on bullshit (I have been known to drink a lot on occasions and it's a fucking waste of money and health)

Dude, if she's talking about breaking up over a fucking opinion, while she responding so dramatically like that, then Calls you a baby bitch? she's clearly unstable And clearly doesn't respect you. Do yourself a favor and find a girl who is actually interesting to talk to and respects your opinions rather than an insecure shithead who feels the need to berate those closest to her.

At 25 OP, you begin to realize a valuable life lesson:
>Bitches aint shit boys
Drugs, Sup Forums, and my gaming pc make up for all the pain these hoes bring. I bang my gf once a week and then we dont even see each other.. fuck that shit wasting time yelling at each other.

Fuck going outside. That's where aids is

She's a cunt and she's going to die when shit hits the fan. Also the 10% of women who don't cheat hate the other 90% they give us a bad name.
Once upon a time all we had to do was clean, make babies, and keep our provider happy. Then the fucking feminists wanted to vote and ruined everything. But don't hate on all women just cause MOST of them are cunts. Some of us really do want to go back to "thegood old days"
And I'm just gonna gtfo cus I'm not somewhere I can tits atm.

> $130 a week on clothes
MFW I spend more then that on beer

Not breaking up over the fact I want to do that shit, but wants to break up over how I'm reacting. WHICH I THINK IS A NORMAL REACTION

I feel fam, outside is where them people be

>interested in those people who attempt to build a toaster from scratch or raise chickens and grow wheat to make a sandwich all from scratch

"that's such a fucking stupid waste of time."

Just be prepared to leave her when the world ends. She will only get you killed.
You should leave her if your finances are separate and you are able to do so.
If my bitch said that to my face in the manner that you've described I would seriously consider leaving her. Her life goals clearly do not involve learning or bettering herself in any fundamental way. She's basically betting on always having a supermarket and a paycheck. That's a bad bet.

She's obviously using the threat of breaking up with the hope that it will beat you into submission. Which means for every little thing in the future she wants to go her way, she will wave it over your head again. Fuck that shit, dump her ass now and preferably steal something of hers in the process if you can

She sounds like a cunt. Is this what women are like now? You should spank the crap out of her for having that attitude.

>mfw thats about what I spend on pot once or twice a week
What is an acceptable level of spending luxuries?
Anyone?
I'm thinking none of your paycheck should go to luxuries if you're trying to break out of whatever socioeconomic status that you perceive yourself to be in.
I'm thinking like 15-25 percent if you're comfortable.

Sorry bruv, but that ain't normal. Calling your significant a "baby bitch" because she can't handle another's opinions or feelings is not normal and then wanting to breakup because of the most minor thing? She's a nut, dude. I used to have an ex who would pull the same shit and invalidate or belittle my feelings and opinions about things and actually called me a baby bitch at one point too. No one who has a sliver of respect for themselves wouldn't put up with that kind of shit. Especially from your "girlfriend".

>Her life goals clearly do not involve learning or bettering herself in any fundamental way.
That's what I said. She said "why do that when you can buy all the parts" ITS ABOUT LEARNING YOU CUNT

she looks for an excuse to brake up with you. Simple. Move on

Fucking this

She probably just realized she was dating a moron. Seriously, who just decides to "get into" homesteading out of the blue. Might as well suggested "you know what would be fun, shitting outdoors and bathing with pig fat."

Sorry I want to learn a new skill. Clearly my fault for wanting a hobby

It's about specialization. We live in a society where we supposedly pull a little more than our own weight in specialized practices so that the cost of completing those practices is reduced to the point where previously unattainable items (due to research, production, and logistical time frames [one man can only do one thing at one time]) become attainable to those not in your practice. She's clearly an advocate of specialization over generalization. This presumes that there will always be others to feed you wile you take care of their children, or whatever your specialty is.
Generalists usually believe that the benefit of doing things on your own outweighs the inherent benefits of specialization.

That is absolutely not what this is about. Automation and specialization are the future. I'm talking about if shit hits the fan I want to know how to craft some basic shit

>respect for overwhelming force
FTFY
You don't actually give a shit about "Others" because that includes everyone, even the annoying ones.

>Automation and specialization are the future.
This assumes that there is a "future" (however you're imagining it) for you.
That future is predicated upon the fact that
>there will always be others to feed you wile you take care of their children, or whatever your specialty is.
Not everyone believes this or lives near enough to other people that this is guaranteed.
I lived two miles from my closest neighbor until I was five.
Shit hitting the fan isn't the only time when these skills would be useful.