Why are all British newspapers always just shitty tabloids? Really embarrassing for your country to be honest

Why are all British newspapers always just shitty tabloids? Really embarrassing for your country to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrPBye5MUcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the sunday sport is the best paper in the world

We had tits in our newspapers up until a few years ago.
Name any other newspaper in the world that did that on a daily basis.
England: 1.
Rest of world: 0.

>all
with fact checking like that you would make a great tabloid journalist

I went to London for a week and every person on the ubderground was reading shit like this. I've cringed harder at things before but not by much, never felt so much second hand embarrassment.

At least they support our country. The Sun and DM are pro tory, anti EU. Fuck off back to your race baiting, self hating, democracy denying peices of shit

The Metro is given out free on the Tube. Thats probably why most people were reading it

These two are prob my favorite.

1/2

does any other country have as many sex dwarves as we do?

2/2

Lol typical brit embarrassment. Perfect example, thanks.

You are obviously a moron and a troll for thinking we would waste our time reading such articles. Do a fucking research first, fucking wanker.

britbong here, they are aimed at moronic sheep, to the red pilled amongst us they are hilariously shite and only useful to wrap things up when moving house.

Drowning in a trifle is no matter to trifle with.

>classic brit music

Surprised mr. Filth can get his octave range of 5 past those teeth.

youtu.be/yrPBye5MUcg

nobody believes it's real, everyone knows it's just for sensible chuckle

Nobody said anyone believe it's real bit it's all brit fags read. Sad tbh lel

>2017
>reading the printed jew

They're British you can't really blame them user

because your media is so trustworthy
I can smell the burger from here

Two words, national enquirer

/thread

you can go straight to hell

Britfag here. I fucking hate British newspapers because they're just full of jewish bait crap. They sensationalise ridiculously boring things and they write borderline lies about everything they report.
Besides, only old cunts read them anyway.

user, stop. Insulting the brits is like insulting your younger brother that reeee'd on you for taking his game boy and not giving it back. It's funny and easy but that doesn't make it right kek

Beats Clinton News Network

>Until a few years ago

Really cuz I'd rather get lies than opening up my Morning paper and seeing "wull like me naybuh strait tuk a shet on me poppy gawden m8, roight in to de eddi-or for a laff then"

Lol jesus christ it hurts to speak to you

basically the biggest selling papers are owned by billionaires who want to con the masses - so bread and cicuses and right wing propaganda.

but there is still the timesand the sunday times (dodgy owner but keeping up the journalistic standards, mostly) the Telegraph (dodgy very right wing but generally honest except about slimate change) , the Guardian (loosely lefty but with high standards of fact checking) , the Financial times (not related to The Times group - other owner with his own agenda but really good journalistic values) and of course The Independant - now online - which again dodgy owners with their own agenda but...

these are all high quality newspapers - not the tabloid rags.

also local press - fantastic local papers in all areas with very high standards.

just because the comics - the sun mail and express - are popular does not make them representative.

>all high quality

OI ME M8 MEETIN UP FOH THE CLASH L8R THEN MAYBEER WIER MEET FOR A STRONGBOWS L8R UN LISSEN OOH SOME JOI DIVISZSHUN M8, MAYBEH GET A COPPEH OF'UH PAYPUH BRUV AND 'AV A LAFF AT THE BLOODY KWEEN, TAKE THE TOOBE

Sums it up quite well heheh. That's about all the teeth have to talk about

>When you try to give him a high five, what happens?