So I have a question

So I have a question

I have this female friend, let's call her Z. Here's the things you need to know about Z:

1. She's a manipulative bitch
2. She dated my best friend a few years ago, she cheated on him with my good friend B.
3. Couple of years later she filed a sexual assault complaint against B.
4. She dated my good friend C for more than a year until they broke up about a year ago.
5. She's the best friend-worst enemy of my ex, who dumped me two months ago
6. She's hated by a number of my friends.
7. She's got massive cans
8. She's into me
9. She's having a party tonight before she goes abroad for a couple of months.

Should I go with it? I just know that if I do anything my whole social circle will find out (which includes everyone listed above). But dem tits. Also i'm a virgin.

What do?

pic of Z?

YOU AINT GONE HIT THAT.

But seriously, dont bother.
Tits aren't worth what sounds like a lot of bullshit.
Just jerk off, you'll be better off for it.

one on the left, her face is meh

yeah probably

Oh yeah avoid that like the plague.
Not even hot enough to warrant the time to text back.

Sounds like a drama queen. You're not gonna get away with a dick-and-run.
Take advantage of the party but dick someone else. Try to find those two really close friends who would be down for an experimental threesome if you set the mood right.

Her body's meh too bruh.

Would they be okay with it if you played it off as you're just gonna bang her for shits and free pussy and then never talk to her again? If they hate her there should be no problem with you scoring some free pussy and being a Chad douchebag to her in the process

do not ever stick your dick in crazy. words of the wise.

If you're a real bro you'll spend the first part of the night seducing her until she's ready to suck your dick, then throw your drink in her face, tell her she's a fucking whore for what she did to your friends, and then go find some other girl to bang after you publicly embarrass her in front of everyone

Bros before hoes user

wtf? she fucked up your friends and youre considering doing something with her? Even the body is shit. Whats there to think about?

even if someone hates an ex, they get pissed if you fck what was theirs. This guy does not know shit.

this

>and then go find some other girl to bang after you publicly embarrass her in front of everyone
yeah haha i'll get right on it
you're right but she's hotter in my eyes because i know here for many years

basically you guys are right bros before hoes
guess i'll stay a virgin

I'd do it but I don't have dude friends because I'm not a fag.

I had a manipulative girlfriend too, who said to me that she has cancer during more a year and half, and that she had a doctor who raped her, but all this was lies. To have a manipulative girlfriend is horrible, I was depressive, but now I left her and I'm better, but the only advice I can make is that, you have to be careful with a manipulative girl.
And sorry for mistakes in my text I'm french ^^

I pretty much only lurk here, but I'm posting to tell you don't go, its not worth it. Keep your friends.

its not about stayin a virgin or not. Its about self respect. Your friends failed you can make the difference. Move on and something better will come. I guarantee you this. Plus if the word gets out that you didnt fuck a bitch youll be respected and also if you fuck a girl like that itslikely she make a fool out of you since youre a virgin etc. Do it with a decent woman, not that garbage who fucked everything around her.

being a virgin is not so bad. When you fuck, it will be when it needs to be. Do not force it or you end up having a horrible experience. If you are up front that you are a virgin, women will be more accepting and willing than you think. Women crave sex as much as men. You might not be able to be the best fucks of their life, but they will have fun. So find a girl, be honest. Do not hide anything. If you say you are a master sexer then cum before you whip your cock out, that is more retarded. But if they know it is your first time, most women will be alright. Do not lie, be yourself. It will happen. If yopu shower and wash your ass.

was her name emily? and in oklahoma?

I guess I don't have any ex's that I deeply hate, but honestly if it had been a sufficiently long time since we broke up I'd let my friend go after one even that I didn't hate. The only reason someone would care is if they still care about her, if they don't matter to you anymore or if you dislike them then what do you care happens to their pussy

Are your friends that big a dicks they will get butt hurt if you fuck there ex? I would give 2 shits If my friend fucked my ex

Just fuck her or don't
Idgaf

Do what you must ((LUST)), but whatever you do, you'll regret it at some point. I would wait for someone less slut.

Why?
You fuck her, everything goes well. Yay, it was fun....well, there is nothing good innit, as you freaking stated, she's a bitch and do you wanna be a bitch's bitch? lower yourself to below her intentionally just to get pussy? the oldest trick in the women's handbook....but the pussy is still pretty nice thing to fuck with, even if it was on a bitch...

as said, do as you must but u'll regret it sooner or later, no matter what you choose...

That's solid and uplifting advice thanks Sup Forumsros

Solid advise on how do be a virgin for life.

lol that'll probably happen anyway

Stay away from crazy.
You will alienate your friends.
She has something to extort you.
Always stay away from crazy.

If you want to fuck that bad, choose a cute fatty that will happily spread her legs for you and won't shit up your life afterwards.

a bunch of fucking fags in this thread. She has a nice thick body, she is definitely going to be fat when she is older though. Definitely smash OP, don't listen to all the homos in this thread. Seriously dude just fuck her and just tell your friends you just wanted to get laid and you were drunk as fuck. it'll be fine.

because she is going away for awhile nobody will even know

Or his friends will hate him forever, one of the two

make new friends than. If they hate him forever they're a bunch of pussies

Who needs friends I would total fuck my friends girl friend and it give 2 shits

Only loser virgins think a few hours with some pussy is better than long term friendships

Getting pussy and there virgins wat???

So if i fuck her i'm a winner virgin?

Don't fuck**

maybe our wives are cheating sluts, and we are sick of it and want some fresh pussy every once in a while ourselves. gfy

I said long term FRIENDships asswipe

Yes, they are still virgins before they get pussy, that's how it works.

>3. Couple of years later she filed a sexual assault complaint against B.
No. You should not hit it. You shouldn't hit it even if she was much hotter than she is. Her boobs are not even that big, and she sounds like a dumb cunt.

Pussy is not worth all of that. The right pussy would never put you or your friends through any of that.

is your wife cheating on you?

l wish l could go with you and take the problem off your hands l haven't fucked in week i'd break her pussy we could tag team her

what are you in HS? these friends aren't going to be your friends in 5 years anyway. hit it

Fuck her, maker the bitch swallow your load, get out of that shitstorm.

THIS, been there done that its scary

Oh god this guy gets it. I dated a crazy girl, ended with her biting me at her workplace then he throwing her fucking dildos at me on the street.

if you're as desperate for sex like this guy then go for it but if your not never fuck crazy mate