Any medfag here who can help me ? My shrink gave me tercian 100mg (cyamemazin) because zolpidem ain't doing shit to me...

Any medfag here who can help me ? My shrink gave me tercian 100mg (cyamemazin) because zolpidem ain't doing shit to me. Can anyone explain to me what's this molecule ?

shameless self bump coz oldfag and fuckyall

bumping with a e s t h e t i c

you're in France?

yup pourquoi ?

You come to Sup Forums for chemistry advice?

Unless you're asking about shake & bake or how to make magic crystals, you're in the wrong place.

This. I'm a medfag but I'll tell you a secret. Medfags actually look this shit up in the computer system themselves too.

Just fucking google it faggot.

well i thought since we're all scum of the earth someone here either was given this or knex it

but you're right might as well look for a clean needle in a crust-punk squat

googled it but all i found was broads talking about if they take more than a half they get dizzy

nah i wanna know what kind of crazies take that and what are the characteristics of an antipsychotic

bumpity bump build that wall trump

There are two generations of antipsychotics. Cyamemazine is first generation (or traditional).
Both generations act blocking dopamine receptors in the brain, but first generation are more likely to have secondary effects like shaking or stiffness.

Zolpidem, on the other hand, is just a sedative, normally used for initiating sleep. They are very different drugs.

Exacttly which is your doubt?

Yo if any medfags are in this thread, can any of you help me?

Lately when i drink water or eat i can feel that like go down my throat and press to my lower left chest.

Anyone know what that could be?
Ive also been burping alotttttt

i wanted to know in which cases does cyamemazine is used, i have bad anxiety and very bad insomnia, like the machinist type insomnia an they gave me this after trying lots of chems, can you enlighten me about that tercian tho based medfag ?

nigga u gay that's what

You were probably given cyamemazine because it's a very strong anxiolytic, among the antipsychotics, and a hypnotic.

thanks for the simple yet clear answer Sup Forumsruh
it was written something about pychosis but i never heard voices nor seen things?

anyway yeah i had my share of clonazepam and benzos so i suppose they had to give me the most powerful shit you can legally find

retro loli for your troubles my good sir

Psychosis, in this context, probably suggests a sort of disconnected feeling, a sense of isolation and paranoia that fuels the anxiety and prevents you from 'switching off' to sleep.

Tercian is a phenothiazinen anxiolytic, is it used for schizophrenia or drug or alcohol withdrawal-related anxiety, but rarely outside France, that's why I asked. Doses start at 25mg.
Extrapyramidal symptoms so common in another 1st generation AP are rare but weight gain is very common, perhaps due to hyperglycemia (it seems to cause insuline resistance, guess you're not diabetic). Sometimes the use of metmorfin (Glucophage) is useful to keep your blood sugar low.

well i just got out of a 4 years depression with depersonnalisation and all that shit but i still have bad anxiety, but yeah isolation and paranoia are on spot even reading it it feels 2close2home

Hello, other medfag. As far as I'm aware there's no contra-indications for clonazepam, and I would expect a combined dose to have much better sedative effects that either alone. Since OP has already been on clonazepam, what do you reckon to sending him back to the doctor to talk about a combined dose (or acquire clonazepam on the grey market) if the cyamemazine doesn't deal with the insomnia?

>go down my throat and press to my lower left chest

confirmed, other dude's right, you gay as shit

well i've only taken it recreationally nordazepam clonazepam lorazepam i used to down a whole bottle of clona 2.5 in drops in a glass of milk and drink it but tercian with weed sends me to sleep like a baby which hasn't happened in years

thanks for your help tho dr mabuse

>Dr Mabuse

That is a very obscure reference, well memed