New fluffy thread because other one is full of non fluffy deaths

New fluffy thread because other one is full of non fluffy deaths

haha, I love the Sherman comics.

I wish Impaler would still draw them. But like most, he quit the Booru.

Is this Gus Fluff from pooping bad?

artist?

Poking a nerve?

Kweh.

Is this really all you have to do? Post the same pictures of an irrelevant bird? Go browse something else.

Are you a second generation chokobo?

Kweh.

What are some must read comics and stories?

As far as stories go, I like Mayclore's Fluffy Factory. Art? I would look on the booru for quickhorn, carpdime, and artist-kun, although there are many good ones to choose from.

If you like abuse then anything by FoalOut4.

Who did these?

Waggytail according to description

The fact that it annoys you is just...lol.

I would say that I waste absurd amounts of time looking at fluffy abuse per day, it's sort of a stress relief for me. However, there hasn't been one single thread that I've seen where you haven't posted a chocobo every 5 minutes.

Now, if this were just your gimmick, you wouldn't post them every 5 minutes on every thread that exists. It's an obsession for you, but it's not about the chocobos, but rather attention.

You want to feel special, you want to be known as that chocobo guy, so you post in every single thread. People asked you to stop, but you just respond with chocobo pictures, because you desperately crave any and all attention, negative or positive.

The fact that it annoys you that people think you are a nuisance is just hilarious, because you act exactly like these self-absorbed fluffies - you sit here all day begging for attention rather than doing literally anything else.

You best start believing in fluffy threads...YOU ARE ONE.

Kweh.

Thank you for being so predictably generic. You've proven that all my deductions were spot on, and you really are just a fluffy inside, desperate for attention even though no one wants you.

And for my next prediction, I predict you will start being a samefag under the guise of being on your own side. That's the funny part about being a fluffy - you're an idiot, but everyone knows it but you.

Kweh.

I

Are you a retarded guy ?
A newfag who don't know how to use Sup Forums ?
A sandnigger ?
A nigger ?
A jew ?
A stupid guy who can't understand the English language and post to the wrong thread ?
Did you know you can start your own thread and have guys who can upload too the same shit ?
If it's for trolling, maybe i should call your parents and ask to set a parental control.
Sup Forums is for 18+

Ps : final fantasy... just for kids and casuals.

Kweh.

this asshole again.
I wish you die slowly with maximum pain. And after, i'll shat on your grave.
Nobody like you, that's why your mother never call you. A fucking pathetic NEET.
DIE, it's my wish for 2017
Or get hit by a truck.
You don't deserve to live. Just Die

Kweh.

Moar of these

He's clearly a fluffy inside. The trick is to ignore him, and let him slowly rot inside. If you give him attention or food, he only reproduces, and the only thing worse than a fluffy is two fluffies.

This is way better than the fluffy abuse shit keep up the good work

Kweh.

Hey, does anyone have that one comic where a fluffy mother is found hoarding dead foals, thinking they're asleep?

LEAVE CHOCOBO user ALONE!

Or, or , or , you could get 4chanX

Oh look, it's the samefag, right on time. It takes, what, 5-10 seconds to finish the reCAPTCHA?

Yeah, it ain't hard to connect to a proxy or vpn on your computer to post, then post with your phone on your normal internet to make it look like different people. The trick is not being so predictable about it.

Kweh.

actually no the chocoboanon just doesn't bother me as much as you, people need to stop losing their shit over nothing.

Is that the end?

What even are "fluffies"? They just look like fat MLP characters with retard speech.

i dont even fluffy thread, but this one was golden. still laughing

Did she stuff her babies in stockings or what?

This is the last drawn page, but after this the priest hears the fluffies screams for help and gets him down with a ladder. Then he adopts the fluffy and it becomes the mascot of the church.

The End.

No, a condom. She called it special sockies, lol

Fucking kek