So this ex girlfriend who originally brought me to court for a restraining order is now trying to bait me into fucking...

so this ex girlfriend who originally brought me to court for a restraining order is now trying to bait me into fucking her again. She herself has a boyfriend and recently, she made my new girlfriend break up with me over lies. Paybacks a bitch right?

Show the nudes

Make sure you finish her this time you pussy.

kill yourself

Forgot to blur number btw

she sends nudes herself dont be shy

I'm in old bridge
I want to fuck an Asian
Hook me up

share the rest of the conversation

OP you from NJ?

and u still talking to her "casually"...?! u're a moron for texting her back like that...

have you consider killing yourself?! yea? do it then

These dubs say "I want to 31st your pussy while your boyfriend hammers my ass"

show the nudes u fag stop wasting my time

she wants you to fuck her so she can say you raped her and get the restraining order
i say rape her and record it, then post here

offbyone.jpg

Trouble is a cop showing up at your door.

Move on and dont even tespond to her.

Kill all social media
Change phone number

Become a ghost to her.

You will be better for it

hey OP I sent her a msg asking for nudes. thanks for sharing her number

this. fucking cucks are spreading faster than cancer.

thank you

Thanks for her number, op.

yo its some gay guy that answers the phone

lol what do you mean

I called it it was some gay guy that answred the phone call it

She doesn't seem very convincing

Just fuck her, oldfag here, girls regret the sex they do have, guys regret the sex they don't.

If she's a good fuck then yeah, just go do it. Literally what else are you gonna do?

And she's got nothing on a restraining order charge again or anything like that, you have the txts, you literally have hard evidence of her saying "Come fuck me" sure, she can delete them on her end but she can't do shit about your phone

hide her number, or she can give you even more trouble, op
btw block this bitch man, move along

Brian?

No he didnt...though like you others will notice and whitenight the cunt I'm sure

fuck i put my finger over the number when i screenshotted it

Some one text her please

> Fucking someone else's girlfriend
> You are somehow the cuck

This word has literally lost all meaning.

> I put my finger over the number when I screenshotted it

Is there anything legal wise that op can do about this? It seems ridiculous that he has a restraining order against him but the bitch is still texting looking for some dick.

Thank you for the hearty chuckle OP

Kys.. Too dumb to live.

>can't recognize a joke
>calls others too dumb to live

top kek

Nope, she has the restraining order, not him. There is no legal protection of him from her, it's the other way round.

On the other hand, the restraining order is now invalid. She can contact him and join his classes at Uni and get a job at his work etc and it's his job to avoid her, but if she intentionally invites him to visit she invalidates it.

OP tell her to meet you up, and tell her to bring drugs (weed, coke, x) something. When you meet up, meet in a public spot, and call the cops saying you've seen someone in her car selling drugs to kids, and when she shows, she gets popped.

I didn't know my dad browsed Sup Forums

Then why isn't your finger in the picture huh? You think it's ok to lie just because you're on the internet? Well, I've got news for you buddy it's not ok.