Hello new Sup Forums arrivals, why dont you take a trip to our Sup Forums board...

Hello new Sup Forums arrivals, why dont you take a trip to our Sup Forums board, we still troll the normies there and you might even learn something too.

Other urls found in this thread:

netzhammer.com/die-ungenauen-korper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off were full.

thanks OP, just back from an enjoyable stay on Sup Forums
gas the jews race war now

You discriminate against me based on my ip address, whereas here information about what country I'm posting from is anonymous.

Thanks but no thanks.

POO IN LOO Pajeet

Sup Forums only trolls your country if you're shitposting tho

Are you a pajeet

I've started epic raids here that were completely ignored on Sup Forums just because of the flag

Lick my balls, id fags

i'm a hetero-normative guy who identifies as hetero / non-gender-fixated male, refusing to indulge in any privilege except sniffing my armpits while denying the hellocaust.

Sup Forums is just an bad simulation of old Sup Forums
they're basically inverted sjw's who take themselves way to seriously. typical underage kids with an unwarranted feeling of self-importance.

FUCK OFF POL YOU FUCKING SHIT BOARD.

Poo in the loo raghead

Yeeeaaaa... You sound totally legit and not by the age of 14 and lower

>old Sup Forums

Sup Forums are newfags, the lot of them

Why you mad tho??

They are really unimaginative and angry about all the wrong shit. And when they feel threatened they repeat mindless mantras,

Ultimately they are just sad little people who desperately feel unloved and need safe spaces.

Hello new Sup Forums arrivals, why dont you take a trip to our /mus/ board, we still troll the normies there and you might even learn something too.

>id fag not willing to admit being an id fag is gay as fuck

keep licking those balls

This.

Sup Forums is the ultimate "safe space" hugbox for alt-right cucks

I'm interested

Hello new Sup Forums arrivals, why dont you take a snapshot in our /p/ board, we still troll the Nikons there and you might even learn something too.

Fuck off, Sup Forums and back to your bunker cave.
Sup Forums is already shitty enough without you brownies.

I'm even more interested!

What does Sup Forums think of the the white pride movement?

Besides Sup Forums I often go to the hidden /z/ board

no thanks, I don't feel like gargling trump cum

Hello new Sup Forums arrivals, why dont you take a trip to our Sup Forums board, we still troll the normies there and you might even learn something too.

>Sup Forums is just an bad simulation of old Sup Forums
>they're basically inverted sjw's who take themselves way to seriously. typical underage kids with an unwarranted feeling of self-importance.

/thread

Hello new Sup Forums arrivals, why don't you just stay here in our Sup Forums board because no matter how fucking lame the posts currently are, they are no match for the stupidity of the ones in Sup Forums posted by all the small minded beta cucks who for some reason think lining up to suck alpha cock makes them superior.

I want to learn what does this pic supposed to mean?

daily reminder this pic triggers Sup Forums because its proof Hillary was once cute

Hello new Sup Forums arrivals.
stay in Sup Forums
become desensitized

>

is yves netzhammer
netzhammer.com/die-ungenauen-korper/

edgy swiss artifag

I'm a Jew. Will I be welcome there?

I like how the macbook became a think thinkpad with cds

yes, go. Sup Forums desperately needs you

Of course, your participation is invaluable

fucking kek

Your leaf is showing, even without ID

I think the reverse is true

>replying to every single goddamn post
never do this again

Jew here again. I don't need to participate - looks like everyone in there is already circle-jerking about "high energy" and "MAGA" and all that. Which is exactly what we want. He's going to line our pockets even moar while even further reducing the dribble given to the public.

We actually LIKE Trump. Ignore Jews in the entertainment industry etc - they're not part of us, the real Jew community.

Matter of fact, all those idiots in Sup Forums don't seem to understand we DRIVE all of what they're trying to get their hands on. They wouldn't have Trump if it weren't for us.

Jew here again: you're welcome.

troll or not, jews w/e, it's true. The admin just added its 5th former Goldman Sachs employee.

she was cute until moloch had his way with her...