Guys i'm actually getting close to a real answer to what the meaning of life is...

Guys i'm actually getting close to a real answer to what the meaning of life is. I'm not trolling or making political point or anything that you'd expect on here. I'm going to do it and i'm very close to a real answer. If anyone here is actually willing to talk about this I am willing to explain.
pic completely unrelated needed something to allow me to post.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lila_(Hinduism)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no meaning.

Just don't be a dick, and do some good.

I'm listening, go on and explain

Im ready to talk about it. But im 10000000% sure ur troll. But i got some time to spare. So fuk it.

Interested.

whats the image of?

You have my interest .. go on

Seeking the meaning of life is like seeking farts on the sun without instruments.

There is no meaning
Do what you will

life is not a term in a foreign language. 'the meaning of life' is a bullshit term. here and now you are alive.

Op is fagget. He abandon us. Kill him. Rape his mother. Burn the bitch.

>OP says he knows meaning of life
>OP stops responding
What if OP got vanned

It's called love. You might find out that it's the meaning of life but you'll never find it nontheless.

Fuking retard. Talking about love and shit. Gtfo nigger.

OP here im ready

a child writing big words ...

Okay ill term some of the concepts to suit you guys. first of you need to understand that humans are just programmable in the language of knowledge. A human raised in the wilderness by animals would know nothing but to hunt mate and find shelter and there are some documented cases of this if you look for it. The point is that without knowledge humans are like a robot without any code, function-less.

Everyone left OP. Stop wasting ur time and stfu nigger.

Iam still in it

ill give you an analogy so you understand what i am saying. Imagine 5 years after you are born another "thing" comes into existence and its sole purpose is to catch up with you. When it finally reaches you, you no longer pursue stimulation aside from things like sex which your brain compels you to do naturally. You fall further and further into a pit of nothingness. The longer you escape this thing the more you learn of the world and of the nature of life or "god". It can be avoided through stimulation and knowledge, not knowledge in the sense of sciences and maths. The knowledge that saves you is the same knowledge that allows you to form complex thoughts.

Shhh. He cant see us retard. Y r u trying so hard to be a fuking cunt.

Continue

Okay now without tying anything together or giving an explanation I am going to post this. You can debate or ask me whatever you want and ill answer.

You exist as a means for a higher being to further understand itself, the universe and the laws which govern it.

>implying it isn't 42

OP life has no meaning. U can easily hang urself and end it. Or u can just live a meaningless life until u die of old age. Stop trying to make sense out of nonsense. Ur putting big words together to sound like u know shit. But u dont. So stfu and fuk off cunt.

That's not a meaning; that's a purpose. What agency or satisfaction should we take in any action if we're merely cogs in a massive, organic machine?

OP, what caused the big bang?
And have they occurred in other parts of the universe?

I kind of agree with you but i domt think it is for a higher being to understand its self. We probably live in a simulation tho

I honestly think it's this.

My working hypothesis is that the universe was created with certain parameters similar to whatever lies outside the universe and that organic species simply "discover" things in an accelerated time. The data discovered by every specie is harvested. Time is relative so this data may have been generated instantly for "them". When we smash protons together in the LHC they're travelling at close to the speed of light and anything that fast will have a much slower timeline (again REALLY not going to go into detail). so just the same way that time is much slower for that proton but instant to us, our universe's life is long for us but probably instantaneous for "them".

It's a legit theory. As it stands, in our current existence, we're already playing and tinkering with simulations. If there's even just one other advanced civilization out there with similar technologies or discoveries - and they're ahead of us by only, say, 500 years, can you imagine just how advanced and convincing their simulations would be? What reason is there that we AREN'T in that simulation right now? Odds actually seem astronomically high.

here is how you take satisfaction. You let that "thing" catch up to you. You settle down have kids and get married, watch your favourite tv show and allow yourself to decay.

For our existence to survive we need to fulfil our purpose. So long as we do and we remain an asset we continue to exist.
There is no afterlife no heaven no hell. You are not rewarded for simply existing. DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO IN THIS INCREDIBLY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

And what if I'm not content with decay? If I want to burn eternal through this world? I feel as if I'm imbued with draconic power, yet through all my triumphs, I have not felt satisfied. This "thing" you speak of should never catch up to me; I'll fight it down and continue on. What then, if not decay, is my purpose?

You do not choose to not let it catch up to you. The short answer is that you prolong your life until you meet your biological limitation. Do you want to know the implication of this and the somewhat longer answer?

Shoot

Or just discover the non consuming flame like myself.

The universe created living beins so we could discover how to avoid / survive the eventual heat death of the universe its a self preservation thing...

I got to the same conclusion some time ago. I also think that if it's not us humans that reverse enthropy then it's gonna be some other lifeform. This makes us a process, a core part of existence itself.

Life that you see is duality.

The primordial intellect that creates clauses.

>we reverse enthropy
>universe reverts back to the sigularity
>restart

Here's what I think:

Life is like a game. But you don't know how the game works and what it actually is, what is a main goal and what is just a decoy. You start collecting data even before you are born, but you'll never know what i the actual end game. And I don't mean death - as I said, life is like a game, you can finish it in 100% or in 40%. So, I assume, that the goal is to gather as much knowledge as you can. But there are some decoys, for example instincts or social needs, that keep humanity going on. And here's a catch - no one can finish the game in 100%. So, if you can't finish the whole game, you need to set a goal for yourself. And these goals are the meaning of life. They are, because we think they are, and that's important.

You are allowed to live your life without self-set "realistic" limitations. You can go quit your job pack a rucksack and walk. Just walk, travel the world discover ancient places and artefacts, teach yourself complex mathematics or push your body to its absolute physical limit. Literally anything you can fathom of doing. The end result is the same, biological decay.
Nothing about your future is undetermined since you have no real free will. You will simply experience your life. It may well be predetermined that you today do everything mentioned above and although you think you chose to do this, it was bound to happen since the universe began. The only thing you can take solace in is that you "control" what you experience and it can be sitting behind a desk for 40 years or traversing mountain ranges hunting travelling the seas going to islands and exploring the deepest parts of the earth. You aren't part of the generation which can explore the universe in star-ships. There is no such thing as justice or fair in the universe we are not capable of "randomness" we just have a very large number of variables in our lives.

Pursuit of long-term happiness is the meaning of life. Anything else is the pursuit of non-existence, thus can't be the meaning of life.

Most humans actually give purpose to their life through having children and following a religious faith. It is ingenious, and i believe that someone came to the same conclusion as us a long time ago and did it to spare the rest of mankind. You keep a population dumb by providing "answers" so that they do not seek them on their own.
either that or they just wanted to immortalise themselves by creating something that outlives them.

This is really wierd, i had this exact thoughts on an acid trip i had 2 weeks ago.

Religion was created to keep people stupid so a few could be kings of the sandniggers

Drugs have the effect of removing some of the self set limitations from your immediate consciousness for a short while. These limitations prohibit you from seeking answers to the most important questions.

Psycadelics are fantastic

I have just one proof. Knowledge which once i share with you, you would be seen as an anomaly or a pathogen if you will. Death will come to you sooner than you expect when you know it, and the fact that death will come to you sooner if you know it will reassure you that what i'm telling you is credible.

I was visualising that us, humans, are the creation of a god, but there were more gods, and they were competing amongst each other in creating beings, and we were just the result of a game in a sense

Of course, i cannot express in words what i was really feeling and seeing, it goes much more deeper than that, but that was the basic idea.

After thinking a while longer, I came to conclusion that people are searching for the meaning of life because they simply can't understand randomness, that's why they say this or "invent" religions

i will not post it of course since this knowledge escaping and becoming common will defeat our purpose of existing and we will likely stop existing. We would no longer be an asset.
This knowledge is peculiar in the sense that anyone who can come across it on their own will never speak it out loud because they know the consequences.

The instant we no longer serve our purpose we will cease to exist. No one would experience anything it would all just stop. You wouldn't see black it would just be nothing. The complete lack of anything, you would not be conscious it would happen and everything would be over.

Also should anyone make it here excuse my abysmal grammar i'm sort of giving this a half assed attempt and so long as you guys can understand what i'm saying.

That pretty much sums up how I felt right after I woke up on the bathroom floor following a blackout when I stood up too quickly. I also "heard" Nicky Minay's Bees in the Trap

This has been my running theory.

Have you read the holographic universe?

you recommend it?

Exactly life is the universes end game to continue its existance.

Currently we are no where close to being advanced enough to stop/reverse entropy.

So we need to continue to survive and learn untill we can. Good news is we have a loooooong time to learn hopefully we wont destroy ourselves before then.

What if we are all in a sim, and time is just the processing limitations of the computer we run on. Might be why when space expands, time slows down. More complicated, more processing power

an explanation for why there are more normal atoms than anti matter atoms. math predicts that there should be nearly even amounts.

we reverse entropy "they" end our existence.

Metaphysics master race. This is pretty much my think on the subject.

so reason come from "a force" but not until you are 5 or not at all if you are not in a society of humans who can teach you.

go on

no i think you took my analogy in a literal sense. Reason is just action based on best knowledge.

that is an extraordinary claim. do you have extraordinary evidence to back that claim up?

youve given something that is unfalsifiable but it requires mor assumptions to be made to assume that we are manifestations of one mind than it does to assume that the evidence that we have at hand which clearly shows as separate beings is correct.

occams razor and newtons flaming laser sword.

Here's the actual answer:

We are actually a simulation, a damn game essentially, created by the Kae'iah race. There's many similar concepts like this, some people have already figured this out, like Elon Musk.

Me? I'm a 30th degree Mason, we all know this.

Since dying is the only real proof of this knowledge wouldn't you be dead by now?

kek. why elon musk?

we as a specie were likely a side effect of the programme or simply server a trivial purpose in the universe while the universe on a whole serves the purpose of collecting data. Think of the laws of physics as parameters and then the universe as a simulation of what would be should xJ of energy be put into a singularity which is then with the addition of "time" allowed to expand. Then the interactions of every particle and energy with matter is simply data that is collected for an unknown purpose that we cannot fathom. The parameters set in the universe by "them" are similar to the laws which govern their existence and maybe ... "they're" seeking a way to exploit it.

This thing could be similar to what Carlos Castenada coined as the Shadow entities.

more importantly does it matter? if we are in a simulation we will never know most likely and even if we do its not like we will be able to suddenly change the rules all together. we would only be a part of the simulation not free agents. beyond that if we live in a simulation nothing changes in our lives. we simply continue to live as we have now knowing this fact.

you're not the first person to have said that. but if you found that out on your own, good on you. it's actually a pretty old idea from hinduism. forget the term for it but it's something like "lia" or something. means "play." essentially the idea is that this is all a big game that the universe plays with itself to better understand itself.

And you are also the higher being, ultimately.

>meaning of life

>pic completely unrelated

Ahhktually.... the pic is more related than you could know my friend......

interesting. that's what my mom believes. you're the only other person I've seen say that.

We could spend all our money on scientific research which would allow us to create a universe of our own or some sort of simulation with a decelerated time which would allow us to be our own gods living eternally in a universe of our own design. The idea is about as alien to us as telephones were to the Egyptians.
This is one of a billion things we could do to escape.

>im a liar and a troll.

The meaning of life is to live long enough to successfully breed as much as you can then die.

There, easy.

so whats this "thing" that "catches up with you" then? and why does it exist? what evidence do you have?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lila_(Hinduism)
I was close, it's lila

you are all wrong...... AND you are all right as well....

Don't you understand yet?

Just sit back, smoke one... and wait for it..... until we master the sub atomic universe we are on for a long journey ..... let's just not kill each other in the process or we will never see the real end.

cool, I'm sterile so I guess I'll just wait to die

It is bettwer than that. There are many analogies.

But one way to think of it is that a person is effectively a good clutch point to run a radix sort or bin sort of all concepts. your experience is traveling through that sort.

That is inadvertently saying what i said.You live long enough to procreate, sustain the population, allow it to grow so that the date we produce is produced at an exponentially faster rate.

he talked about how its likely that if a reasonable simulation of a universe as complex as our own could be run inside of our universe then in all likelihood we live in a simulation. of course this assumes that a universe like ours would be able to create a device that could run a simulation of a universe at least as large and complex as our own because otherwise the simulation idea becomes far less likely at best due to the inability to have infinite downward simulations within simulations.

I came to this conclusion myself. I call it "The Human Brain" theory. I feel, like neurons, or a single simulation played out in a supercomputer, we experience and develop to compile this knowledge into some great final equation. We are utterly inconsequential, but serve to solidify a final hypothesis. Much like a neuron in a learned action.

I gain no peace through this though. I resent being born with the knowledge that I exist to die.

again its not a literal thing. When i said "it catches up to you" i meant it in the sense that you simply live for the sake of living. You no longer ask important questions you settle down and marry, have kids, join societies ect. You then just decay, die.

when the knowledge which you wont speak comes to you, you'll know it. When you know it you'll know the nature of god.

what makes you think thats the case? and by what means is that the purpose of life? you are effectively saying that the purpose of life is not to ask and just try to be happy. that's a very pragmatic view point but does not constitute "the purpose of life"

To be clear the universe is not conscious it more like a machine just doing what it does expanding and increasing complexity. The nature of the universe is change it can't be stagnant so once we reverse entropy everything will start to shrink so we would have to eventually restart the expansion of the universe inorder to avoid a "big crunch" scenario.
At this point we( read consious beings) would be in complete control of the expansion of our universe.

Its kind of like the universe is setting itself up to eventually have consious control over itself through the use of us as its consciousness proxyies.

So basically we are the "they" and why would we stop our own existance

why do you come to this conclusion? what evidence do you have to support your theory that you live to gather information for a purpose that is unknown to you?

>I say cryptic nonsense words that equate to "Have faith"

Thats a smart woman

no not asking questions is a simple solution in which anyone could be happy. There really is no "purpose" for life, that is an idealistic viewpoint. There is only reason for our continued existence is that we provide data, albeit not much.

what makes you come to this conclusion? out side of "I would like to believe"

This also ties into my theory of gravity. I think that gravity exists the way it does, as one of the only universal perpetual-motion phenomena, which we are unable to fathom using pure science, because rather than it making sense due to real natural physics, gravity exists because it was PROGRAMED to exist, to suit an end, rather than be created naturally.

Think about computer games: We create games with certain physics because it replicates life. Without gravity in games, they would become mindlessly repetitive and difficult to control. So the solution is program gravity to serve as a vehicle for narrative, rather than to replicate some real-world astrophysical constant that can occur naturally.

in short: The Universe needed it to be productive, so someone programmed it.

we are by no stretch of the imagination "them" we are not even the most advanced civilisation in our own tiny galaxy.