How did he lose all that weight eating those shitty sandwiches?

How did he lose all that weight eating those shitty sandwiches?

[insert joke about pedophilia here]

Sorry man I am tired.

He at less of them

he pooped it all out

Looks like Jared is going to get a different type of 6 inch in prison....a 6 inch strip of cloth with a prisoner number on it.

Eating the 12 year old tuna

he didn't lose that much weight, he just started squeezing into tighter jeans *badum-tish*

You can lose weight eating literally anything as long as you spend more energy than you eat.

Perfect. Great work anons.

Alright this thread is a wrap. Pack it up and ship it to r/Sup Forums. And onto the next thread.

>you have to spend every waking moment of your life exercising to counter the 1500 daily calories you eat
nah, fuck that I'm just going to be fat

Then explain why I gained weight, despite adding a salad to every meal

He ate less, how you fat fucks can't grasp this I don't understand

He embraced his inner preference for smaller portions.

Better not have been any dressing, fatass.

ITT: fat shaming shitlords who aren't welcome

Fappin to 9 year olds it's a really great exercise.

you now gain more energy with each meal because you added salads to them

EAT

If you're a red-blooded male you literally spend 1500 kcal on just existing.

should i make some eggs & bacon or just shove this frozen pizza in the oven?

>tfw no one catches your obscure Frasier reference

I don't know why but this made me laugh out loud

Losing weight is not hard
My gf lost 10kg in two months just by eating less sugar and fat, without doing sport

And she still looks like a damn cow

how much did u tip

Ironic tabs stopped being funny 6 years ago

yeah because now it's 6 years later and those tabs aren't even ironic anymore

Your body already expends most calories just keeping you alive you dingus. Excercise helps burn extra/unneeded calories, stop excusing your fat ass.

about 3.50

Actually, Your body already expends/poops most Exercise helps burn the excess calories and calories stored as fat

>How did he lose all that weight eating those shitty sandwiches?

They put him on the "Subway or nothing" diet. Like any sane man, he chose nothing.

But that is correct. The dude said "added" not substituted. That means he's eating the same amount of food PLUS a salad. That means a net gain in calories.

Reminder

>Windows 10
a-am I screwed brehs? I just updated last night

It takes a lot of energy to be a pedophile.

There was an investigation since 2007 or 2008

>all these nu-males that got programmed by their moms & the media to hate young girls in their prime
In reality every rich and powerful man is sticking his dick into hot young pussy while his news company tells you that you should marry a single mother

You're pretty fucked dude.

Windows 10 has a fuck ton of spyware. It monitors your internet search algorithms for one thing and adjusts advertisements according to those search algorithms. It also monitors what you torrent, if you're a torrenting, and has software implemented that it can deactivate an .exe if it thinks it's pirated or something. In a lot of cases people have reported things being deactivated and inaccessible even if legitimate. But again, the biggest problem is they're now spying on you and collecting your data.

Yep. Even if you're not a pedo, you should still try to stay away from this intrusive as fuck software.
Fuck Sup Forums for actually applauding this filth.

how can I play my games tho?

Well if he only ate 6inch subs then it's possible
But a foot long has a shitload a calories. I think the bread alone has around 500 calories

running away from the police

The Subway marketing department promised him 16yo pussy.