Get thread

Get thread

you fucking suck

Wrong

This entire thread is pathetic, like most get threads.

Suck my 73

aight here we go boys

My dubs are divine.

hot steamy shit

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

it's fucking nothing

No dubs here

IF I DON'T SEE A DUB RIGHT NOW

rikk

you fucking suck. the worst get thread

roll

That's it, I'm switching my major to dubs science.

rekt

Dubs get!!!

end my life

what are you smelling l don't get it

xd

>718814887
OFF BY 1 KYS

shit

Checkels

you sad cucks really think you can just START a get thread?? KEK WILL NOT BE HAPPY

rollllllllllllllllllll

re roll

I get dubs every time i post

Up there!

Cocknigger

look me dubs

triple 2

end me

HAHAHAHAHAA

Look at these!

333 get

get

These are singles.

you suck balls

These are ascended singles. You may dub them dubs.

you are fucking terrible

DO IT

pepperoni pizza

eleventy 5

roll

kek OP couldn't even get dubs in his own thread
what a cuck

worst dubs thread ever

get of gets

kekekereget

duck dick

l was there on 711

i am in deep pain

if i get a get then i will get the abillity to get anything i ever wanted including getting gets

l'm not a

horse shit

chair

this time l get dubs IT;S BEEN TOO LONG CMON GIVE ME DUBS

enough is enough

suck me

>mfw poster below user

eat my ass

roll

lick my clit

Nicely done, boys. Haven't seen one of these threads in a while.

welcome to the club

casual get

Your underrated gets are now checked.

thank you

my life is a failure

re roll

Wew

Goodness gracious

hello

1 off

fuck

boom