Trump president? What a shame

Trump president? What a shame..

He has a good point

Trump supporters need to grow as people.

i hate racists but i am one??... wtf

THANK YOU

I've been saying this for 8 fucking years

thanks op you revealed why obama needs to burn

Learn to read past a sixth grade level.

yup if you didn't like ms barry onigger because of his policy's you're a racist pretty. much how that was for 8 years. fucking liberal faggets.

Really made me go hmmmmmmmmmm, thanks OP

Here's the deal.
You support or supported Trump, you voted for a racist and a racist regime.
I no longer care if you FEEL or THINK you're racist, because you did something that racists do.
So yes, you're a fucking racist until you do something that counters the very great karmic debt you incurred by voting for that human-shaped like of shit.

+1

How, exactly, does calling people liberal faggots detract from the general assumption that you're not a giant ignorant bigot? (Barring the fact that you referred to him as Onigger five seconds later.)

You didn't give a fuck about his politics. You just hated having him as President.

And you're still a shithead racist. Language? Yeah. That means something.

>If you disagree with thing you are a racist

Facts are racist
Meritocracy is racism
disagreement is racism
words are violence
It's current year every year

>if you are white youre racist

i think all these criers only exist on the internet i have yet to see someone in person to be upset that trump won

To be fair I am white and I do have a negative predisposition towards people of different races.

I no longer care for your opinion because you're closeminded to say because someone didn't vote your side or supported your side they are deemed as racist.

Please cite all these facts against Trump to tell me he's what he is. Sure we all have some racial tension against one another but that is from the conflicting enviornment that has been built upon for years. Just because one person is elected into office doesn't mean that racism is going to spike. Hell. Lies and propaganda from both sides spiked more than anything. Yes there has been fake news.

Just because one person votes for him doesn't mean they have the same reasons. Just stating that they do is not only a bias, but also can be taken prejudice because it's associating them with a select group.

Educate yourself instead of hating others for their own opinions and don't watch the news for answers. Look towards your own community and local to try and find why.

But if you're too immature by that point to even go and try these things, then yes. You're fucking stupid, and follow consensus/answers of others rather than your own learning.

Go fuck yourself.

It's with Brexit: 10% are vocal Leave voters, 10% are vocal Remain voters, 80% don't give a fuck and just want to go on with their lives

Muslim isn't a race OP

thats called being smart