post Russian communist related images

Are you twelve?

Ive played too much warthunder

dumping commie memes

Long live Stalin

>implying it matters if you go down in history on the world you didn't save

>unequivocally better than Stalin

fuck forgot image

>the two most prominent commie regimes in history also killed more of their countrymen than any other leaders in history
>people STILL somehow think Stalinism/Leninisim/Maoism is a good idea

Holy shit lmao

>capitalism resulted in more deaths than all communist nations have combined
>people STILL somehow think capitalism is a good idea

Holy shit lmao

Name me the last time that a capitalist liberal democracy murdered 10's of millions of their own people.

You can't you slimy commie, it doesn't happen. This is a phase that you will grow out of.

only if the lady had a hitler face over hers

>would be a great kek

These were some of my rare stalins, I hope you enjoyed folks

>regurgitating CIA propaganda
wew lad

No we just murder people from other countries so its ok

fuck you disgusting commie scum i hope you die a horrible death

k

>history is CIA propaganda

Lmfao

Yes user, it is okay when opposed to killing your own countrymen. You're suffering from nu-male syndrome, I suggest that you talk to your doctor about testosterone supplements.

kek, great idea comrade, I just memed it into existence

Stay mad bourgie fag

AMERICA MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAA

your a fucking legend

you have gain'd the blessing of stalin

typical 16yo communist faggot , you think you know shit about economics and politics you autist ? this is why we will never colonize mars you faggot , i swear to god if i ever see someone like you in public i will fill his 4000pound body with bullets , i will bomb you and chunks of your disgusting fat will feed all children of africa

He's just a stupid kid and he'll probably grow out of it. Don't get too worked up dude.

he probably wont , because he only see's sunlight once a year , he lives in his mother's basement and eats mcdonalds 3 times a day if we don't count warm up meals

Workers supporting capitalism is like lambs supporting the meat industry.

>he says as he unironically posts a man responsible for being in the top 3 of slaughtering more of his own people than anyone else in history

I guess if you had critical thinking skills you wouldn't be a communist.

op is at it again

Those people were kulaks, traitors and enemies of the revolution - just like you - standing in way of progress and a brighter future for humanity. Capitalism works on the basis of the rich working on becoming even richer, using the common worker as a tool to achieve this, while also scrounging him to the last drop. It's disgusting and you're a fool for believing otherwise.

a work of art

indeed it is!

Maybe without regulations or social programs, but that's not the capitalism we live in. Justify it however you want, Stalin slaughtered and starved millions of his own people, at the top of that list in history.

YOU would be the lamb being led to the slaughter. Cleetus and Tyrone are the oppressed underclass in our society, you are on the wrong side to benefit from that system, you privileged monkey without the smallest understanding of how clueless you are.

soviet stronk