What's a game worth playing Sup Forums? Bored as fuck and can't decide myself

Other urls found in this thread:

blankmediagames.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Minceraft

Pokemon Stars

Underaged

ROBLOX

GTAV ONLINE I'M A MODDER AND A HACKER AND I WILL GIVE YOU UNLIMITED MONEY BUT YOU WILL JOIN MY CREW AND I WILL CHOOSE YOUR GAMERTAG.

Any stalker game

lol

dwarffortress!

Agario

HaxBall

Modern Warfare remastered campaign on veteran difficulty. Took about 10 days to get through it all, so much fun.

Only game worth playing. Download the lazy newb pack and your good to go

Dragon Age: Origins.

Borderlands 2
Arma 3
Farming Sim
Trackmania Turbo

Devil Daggers.
It's hardcore as fuck and so addicting. And it's only five bucks on Steam! Get on that shit pronto nigga.

Yeah, only if you have days apon days of spare time to even start having fun.

dont forget to donate a bit to toady!

mass effect

Minecraft
Forza Horizon 3
Tetris
Crossword puzzles
Wii music

what did u play already?

**Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Borderlands 1
Borderlands 2
7 Days to Die
Diablo 2
Monster Hunter (any one in the series)
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Super Smash Bros with friends
Mario Kart 64 with friends

Shitty but sometimes okay tier:
>League of Legends, World of Warcraft, OSRS, Hearthstone, CS:GO, Path of Exile.
> Town of Salem: blankmediagames.com

the game

fuck you idiot

Pit People

Well not much, but I enjoyed Dishonored, bioshocks, endless legend, gta v, skyrim, cs go, tboi, shadow of mordor, almost all assassins. Pretty normie stuff

other gtas, dishonored 2, other elder scrolls, calls of duty, far crys, crysises, kotors...

Men of war assault squad 2 origins , its for free if you look it up , search for : MEN OF WAR ASSAULT SQUAD 2 : ORIGINS FREE DOWNLOAD , it works for windows 10 7 and 8

Mad max first hour is shit but after starter area it's pretty hectic.

Dark Souls 1
Witcher 2
Hotline Miami
Dragon Age Origins

Thanks, not that interesting stuff but yeah. I was thinking about mafia 2 but I don't know if it's good

>witcher 2
>without witcher 1

Not OP, but it sounds like that's a remake of the original Assault Squad. Confirm? Thoroughly enjoyed it, much like all the other MoW games. Been a big 1C fan ever since Space Rangers.

so how bout u also tell us what do u think IS interesting, fag?

Yeah, Witcher sounds pretty sweet. Why exactly second one though?

Morrowind

Diablo III

If I knew I wouldn't be here but playing some interesting vidya

Stardew valley has successfully eaten up a good portion of my life.

7 days to die is like a more realistic Minecraft with emphasis on zombies, with friends it's a great time killer.

Thems my addictions currently

>Tales of Symphonia
>Morrowind
>Oblivion
>Star Wars Battlefront II
>Stardew Valley
Basically what I've been playing lately

worth it imo

>Neet

so how can u say what i listed isnt interesting?

yeah and 10 fold better than company of heroes

it has proper mod support making really fun

ultima online

Super Mario RPG, Legend of the 7 Stars, SNES

work 40 hours and gym 3 times a weak
I just watch tutorials and spend my time wisely

So? may people played witcher 1 without even reading the books, what´s your point?

The first is not bad, but the second one is just awesome in my opinion. The third is very good as well but I felt it had less intensity than the second one due to its open world aspect (which ends up being both a good and somewhat a bad thing for this game).

The issue with the first one is that the developers didn't know how to make a game engine back then and just took some pre-existing stuff that I felt didn't fit the kind of game (the game engine was designed for rpg/strategy games where you control multiple characters). It is still very playable, and the story is great so feel free to give it a try.

But in case the first one doesn't suit you, don't get discouraged from trying the second one because at this point the developers decided to make their own game engine and it felt just perfect for the game. It became very dynamic, the quality of the story writting is also very good (I prefer the story of the second one rather than the first).

And yes you do miss some stuff from the first game, but not really that much to understand and appreciate the story, there isn't that much correlation. (There is much more correlation between witcher 2 and 3 stories than with 1 and 2).

For me those games were very good a discovery and it had been quite a while since I felt that involved in a video game story when I played them.

my point is its a shit way and u should read the books too

Sure, it would probably be better, but me I only had the motivation of reading the books after playing the games and still enjoyed it quite a lot (luckily I finished the books before playing the 3rd one).

yeah, so u know its still better to start at the start, even if at the start of a medium

Yes, but I can't recommend to start the books because the two first ones are quite boring and I only persevered because I knew interesting stuff would come without really knowing what.

So I just recommend what I liked the most and then people do whatever they want. You might disagree with me but myself I don't think it is a bad recommendation.

u were recommending 2nd game out of 3, not 1st book out of 9 productions about the witcher

Ok, so if you insist a better recommendation is "try first one, if gameplay is to awkward for you to continue, try second one because wow".

*GRAB A BOOBIE*

O-ver-wa-tch

O-ver-pri-ced-game

Got done playing bioshock 1+2 and might be some of my favorite games

get-a-job

y-e-s
>pay-for-skins

how-does-that-make-it-less-o-ver-pri-ced-?

Poor fag detected

because ive had hundreds of hours of fun on it so i think it well worth the money

I can buy it, there just are so many good games I can play instead of this shit.

ppl will say the same for f2p, so how is your shit valid?

Then Paladins is for you, basically the same shit but for free

Hitman 2016,
Beyond Good and Evil (classic),
MMO - Black Desert Online,
Fuck around in GMod?

shovel knight

mgsv.

speaking of which, anyone willing to gift a poorfag a copy of mgsv?

Yes yes and yes

fractured space

fucking PLEASE raid it

are you trying to get op to kill himself? this is a malicious recommendation

>so how is your shit valid?
fuck knows i just enjoy it

and its still overpriced

>rimworld
if there is one game you check out its this. for the first 2 days i had the game i was up til 4 am playing it with work the next morning. it is addictive but still fun. devs are very active, but its a small game with a small team meaning all the work is into it.

seriously dude, the controls get hella lot easier to figure out.

>Arizona in a bottle
>not one of the tall cans

Nigger you are literally paying twice as much for the bottle.

Alternatively
>Can says 99cents on it
>store charges more than 99 cents

>i spend £40 getting drunk with friends
the game isnt overpriced, you dont want to part with that much money

Your mom not giving you money for the game does not mean its overpriced

i dont spend 40 pounds drinking and im not gonna spend 160 moneys on it either
too high of a price doesnt mean im not getting money from parents. U r a dumb-ass and a sucker

>160 moneys on it either
where do you fucking live, Uganda?

factorio

how come u dont earn millions a month, like in japan?

yes

because my country's inflation is only a little fucked

Castlevania Symphony of the Night and Super Metroid

Play them both, they are easy af to emulate

just like your women - only a little fucked. By the refugees

Monster hunter

bite me weeaboo

u wish i was and i did. Go burn money - thats a good use for them

Tokyo School Life

>u wish i was and i did. Go burn money - thats a good use for them
hahah what?

All great games

Wanna know how to break that addiction
-I'll tell you anyway
Watch the footage of the high score, then there is no achievement unseen left.

Only thing I would change would be diablo, fuck that shit

Pokemon storm-silver/ sacred gold. Accualy a hard pokemon game, watch toturial on YouTube how to get the game on pc.

For free

Played 20 hours straight when a friend introduced me to it, A16 made shit a lot more fun.

>Using the controller's D-pad
>Controller plugged into 4th player slot
>Shitty drink
>Not even rare pepe

>Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Just kill yourself you 12 year old fuck.

>Borderlands 1
Decent but overall overrated.

>Borderlands 2
A HUGE improvement from the first Borderlands, My favorite game of all time.

>7 Days to Die
Fucking garbage. h1z1 and rust easily outperform this piece of garbage in both PVP and PVE content.

>Diablo 2
Fuck outta here. Diablo 3 is way better, stop with the whole Diablo 2 nostalgia BS. It's outdated deal with it.

>Monster Hunter
Haven't played this, can't judge it.

>Fallout 3
great game if you're into RPG and Shooters. The replayability is crazy, I finished it 3 times and going for a 4th soon. I know thats low compared to hardcore players.

>Fallout: New Vegas
Overall a meh game, didn't live up to the hype. If you liked Fallout 3, you'd enjoy this; if you haven't played fallout 3 play that one first.

>SSB
Only the newer ones. Same with Diablo, nostalgia is fun; but the older ones are just plain and simple outdated.

>Mario Kart 64
No. Same as above. Nostalgia doesn't mean it's better.

>League of Legends
Shit game, With shit community; but addictive as fuck.

>World of Warcraft
Same as above, only it's the cocaine of MMO's. Only playable if you're rich and can afford monthly.

>OSRS
The ONLY exception to the nostalgia rule. Simply because newer meant worse in this case.

>Heartstone
Fun if you spend hours grinding for packs or pay for wings/packs. Otherwise get prepared to get rekt untill you have a decent deck.

>CSGO
Over-rated, only became popular because of skins. Don't play for experience, but rather with friends.

>Path of Exile
Great Diablo clone. Have spent allot of time playing this and personally my favorite of it's kind. I actually play this over diablo.

>Town of Salem
God Tier. Love this game, spend so much time playing it.