Hey Sup Forumsros. I love shooting huge loads...

Hey Sup Forumsros. I love shooting huge loads. I've been taking supplements for the last two weeks and shooting bigger than ever.

Any tips? Tricks?
I like my system, but wouldn't mind making them even bigger
How do you do big cums Sup Forums?

I take
>Semenoid
>Pygeum
>L-Arginine
>L-Carnitine
>Zinc
>Lecithin
>Multi-vitamin

What about you?

I barely dribble every single time.
Don't eat much.
Don't keep myself hydrated... maybe 2 pints of water a day.
Only blow properly when having an edge sesh but most of the time I can't be fucked.

Sounds like you know what to fix there, but just cant be bothered to.

Bumpin'

Too damn right.
I don't really care if I dribble or squirt loads.

Edging.

One time I was with my girl, she sucked me a bit to get me hard, then I went down on her till I got her off. Then her mom came home and I got temporarily cock blocked. Within minutes of her leaving I was fucking my girl, she'd push me off, tease me a bit, and then I'd start fucking again. Big cums followed.

>L-Arginine

be careful with this user if you have herpes (any kind)

My gf always coughs after swallowing it. As long as she keeps doing that idc about the amount.

>Check'd
I don't have any herpes. Thanks for the concern user

Dude, how can your stomach handle all that? How much do you take a day of each and at what time?

Do you have a girl to do these big cums onto/into? Because if you're just jerking off all the time why would you want such big cums to you benis?

>4 Semenoid. 2 with breakfast, 2 before bed
>4 500mg pygeum bark extract. 2 with breakfast, 2 before bed.
>1 1g L-Arginine, breakfast
>250-500mg L-Carnitine, breakfast
>50 mg zinc tablet, half at breakfast, half before bed
>1 scoop lecithin in a protein shake, middle of the day

My stomach feels fine

I've tried the supplements but don't feel its worth it. The only one I take is citrulline, which is basically arginine but better. Edging and hydration give the biggest benefits

Only gotten laid once since I've been on it. I pulled out and totally covered her tits, blew my fucking mind how much came out.

But other than that, I love jerking off with it. My own cock is a huge turn on for me. And watching it leak precum like a faucet is super hot and makes edging for hours enjoyable.

Did she like it

She said it was the most she's ever seen. Then rubbed it in before heading to the shower. So maybe?

also having a target helps

You shoot some nice loads user!

thanks!

Wish those had sound, I'd love to her that cough/gag she made

you can make her pregnat of twins.

it does have sound but cant upload on here

yeah thats why i pull out lol

nice ass!

Is your regimen actually that effective? How long did it take to start to see changes?

I was trying a cocktail of drugs for this purpose for a while when I was in college, but after a few weeks, I ditched it since it didn't seem to be going anywhere.

oh man my favorite webm series. woudl love to see everything of her.

5 days for results. I shoot huge gooey thick ropes now. Didn't before. I think the Pygeum and Semenoid are the key though. Along with good hydration and lots of edging

How often do you bash one out? How much water do you drink each day? How much edging?

I fap about 3 times a day, would this reduce my load to practically nothing?

I only cum once or twice a day. One quick one and a nice long edge session.
Cumming 3 times a day will reduce your over all load size.
I typically drink 150+ oz water a day.