even in death doggie love to wag tail rip

A fitting death for a pit bull

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

poor guy..

Awwww...

I hope someone furiously fucking raped that man's family to death in front of him before opening his throat all over their semen coated bodies.

It's just a dog, a poorly trained dog at that. Good riddance. Your dog comes at me, it's getting kicked in the throat

>Implying pitbulls are always violent
Fucking educate yourself, god you people make me want to die.

And you'll dissapear and spend the rest of existence in an unmarked grave.
Talk tough more faggot.

They're the most dangerous when they have "an episode", one of those "oh my god I swear she's never done anything like this before" moments. They're the reason people lace dog treats with rat poison.

story?

You're so fucking edgy and cool, go fuck a dog

Also, "badly trained" all the dog did was come out to say hi, that faggot with the pistol pissed himself from a dog walking up to him? He deserves to be cucked and fucked by a pack of rabid wolves until his asshole comes out.
No respectable man with functioning testicles shoots a dog for approaching them.

she wouldn't give him personal space while he was checking out, probably trying to steal his credit card information and PIN

fuck you

Is that store-brand?

You might let yourself be attacked by a families poorly trained dog that doesn't know to stay in the fucking house when there's someone at the door, but the rest of us aren't going to cuck ourselves and take that chance.
Nobody gives a SHIT about your 'respect' or what you define as respectable, if you want your dog to live, you keep it the fuck inside when it's not trained.

my, what a shitty rekt thread
>inb4 "contriboot faggit". I won't

Yea and all cops shoot niggers too, all white people are privileged and don't have any real problems, all black people are criminals, all Chihuahuas are yippy and misbehaved, etc etc.
Keep tossing out brainless stereotypes, I'll keep laughing at you.

2Brutal4Me

This happened at a grocery store. The man was a paranoid schizophrenic and later told the police that he thought she was a demon. Happened in New Bern, NC.

>brainless stereotypes
when your pit bull rips the arm off a child, i'll be the one laughing

>brainless stereotypes
but all of those stereotypes are correct, kek

I'd hate to tell you what happens at the dog pound to the dogs that don't get adopted.

Of course, you probably know where your local dog pound is. I'm sure they don't know you or never met you, and they won't.

This is just getting lame

It's now legally protected police protocol to shoot your dog if it even barks at them.

>"attack"
excuse me motherfucker? What part of that video look like an "attack" to your autistic fuckbrained ass? It was excited to see a new person, and it died because that new person is a cuck cunt pussy with an itchy trigger finger.
Please continue to be a fucking retard its very entertaining.

>god you people make me want to die.
I don't think you know how to use a reaction pic. Do you have autism or are you unable to understand human expression?

He was young, he certainly got over it... Or he is now a regular here.

-pat pat pat- Thats right user, you're totally smart and correct.
>shhh everyone, don't tell him. He looks so happy :)

do you really enjoy seeing these or you trying to be as edgy as possible ? faggot

Then that cop dies.

I love animals. I do. Im more a cat person though. But I was attacked and bitten pretty severely by a dog about 5 years ago. I thought it was friendly too. It was very similar to that gif. I was delivering food to and elderly woman, and of course as she opened the door her stupid fucking mutt ran out. I dont know if it was because I had food or what but it fucking grabbed hold of my leg.

So you know what, you need to calm the fuck down because if Im ever put in a position where a dog I dont know starts running towards me, I will kick it right in the fucking throat. People need to train their animals better. I speak from experience. Im not going to trust a random stranger and their random animal.

Go back to ylyl

Had an accident that wasn't your fault?
Call lawyers 4 U.

Wait for it to actually do something aggressive before you assault a random animal, or you're gonna lose any delievery job you might enjoy.

kek´d

Wait for it to get aggressive? Are you serious? Do you know how fast it went from being at the door to it being latched on to my leg violently? It happened so fast I didnt even feel the pain until about a second after. No, you dont "wait" until it acts aggressively because we arent all animal behavior experts who are able to make those kinds of judgements in a split second, especially when we arent even aware of the dog.

I know it sucks to see animals being hurt or killed, like I said, I love animals. I would never hurt one for any reason other than self defense. I dont enjoy hurting animals.

But you dont udnerstand what you're talking about. You're letting your emotions cloud actual rationality and judgement.

right? the guy had no idea what that dog was gonna do. that pit bull could have ripped his fucking throat out.

"Pitbulls are good dogs is raised right"
But these fucking yuppies don't understand that "raised right" doesn't just mean not beating your dog. If that dog ran out of the door at the guy that quickly, it wasn't properly trained.

ruff

I´m out of here. Too hardcore for me. I´m done!

perfekt karma

Stupid owners... Something like that happened to a neighbor, just that instead of bumping into a happy-trigger chump it ended up under a truck's wheels... Right in front of their kids who were playing in the front yard.
Be a cat or dog, you should never let them dart out like that every time you open the door... That like pet owning 101.

cringe

I thought this was a rekt thread, not a dog training debate thread.

You're just a faggot; do you have any reason for claiming that the stereotype has no basis? Stereotypes all come from somewhere, aka niggers are thought to be criminals because they cause the most crime, not particularly because they're black but because they're all poor and stupid. Pit bulls are ON AVERAGE more aggressive than other dog breads. Maybe if you had any stats to say that they are the cheapest dog thus bought by people with little money and therefor are also not smart enough to make money or smart enough to raise a dog properly, but I don't believe you have a stat like this. Also, why is the ratio of anecdotal evidence stacked against pit bulls compared to other dogs if they really just are so innocent?

LOL

hahahhahahahahahhahaha
niggers

I wouldn't brutalize an animal until it bit me. If you attack it, its only going to feel the need to bite more.

He is right?

Granny too close

The actions of a dog depend on how it is raised, it tends to be violent because people breed the most violent and cruel of a litter to make guard dogs for drug dens and attack hounds for gangs. They only do this because the dog has a big thick head, is very obedient, and can latch down hard with its mouth. Again its HUMANS making them be the most violent breed, an average house pet shouldn't be treated like a crime boss's assault dog.

>b-but muh animuls

I'd have shot this shitskin in an instant if he shot my dog on my fucking property!

N E W
E
W

So you're just a fucking retard then?
It doesn't matter if humans bred the genes of being an aggressive dog into them or not, they still are aggressive. So you contradicted the only out that you would've had when making a case for these animals, and are now just agreeing with me without seeing it. You're mentally handicapped, an hero before you get someone else more important than you killed.

thanks

I remember when Dobermans were the "ultimate violent dog from hell", then it were Rottweilers, and now are Pitbulls... What's next... St. Bernards?... Dalmatians?
... Oh, right! It will be the next breed that becomes the staple of the ignorant and scummiest sector of population, of course!

fffffffffFFFFFFFFFRFFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!OJHPOIUYH)!(Y(*!Y)(*Y!(*_!TY(*&)T!)*&F!*)&!F*&!FDR)

I can only assume you're a giant faggot

Bah i was hoping the douche would get beat up.... I am dissapoint son

MODS

>.
Lost to the filename

Yeah laugh along with your shitty memes

This one makes me really sad.

>this new

I want to know what happens to this guy.
Surely he would of been fired.

'MURICA!!!