Alright Sup Forums how much muscle relaxer and alchohol will i need to take to kill myself?

alright Sup Forums how much muscle relaxer and alchohol will i need to take to kill myself?
ive been depressed for a long time. probably for the past two years has been a straight down hill ride for me. two of my best friends died, i got kicked out of summer, dropped out of college and have been sitting around doing nothing but smoke weed and go to my 9-5 job. my life is in a unrevokable downward spiral that has not stopped. i haven't had a girlfriend in two years and all my attempts at a relationship have failed. i just dont have the will anymore.
>not a neck beard
>not ugly
>just depressed

someone post the "you can now do whatever you want post, with the the world is at your feet etc.
and dont do it, been there tried it now shits good fam

Checked.

Anyway, I think if you have nothing left to live for, then jut become a night vigilante. Put yourself in dangerous situations to do some good in the world, and if you die, so be it, end goal achieved

op here sounds fun, but if i get caught doing stupid shit i would not last long in jail.

post pic of yourself with timeline wanna see if your being honest when you say your not an ugly neckbeard.

timestamp*

ok gimme a moment

this, and if you are ugly we will tell you and you can proceed with the suicide

O shit you're actually quite handsome.

not ugly, therefore no suicide today user

True dude you don't need to feel bad just accept the shit and wait for the good be like Bob Ross my nigga

How tall are you?

Please stay alive bro come on I wish I looked that good

Suicide does nothing but push your pain on the next person stop it and get help man

5'10"

How old are you? you look about 19

op here
>when did Sup Forums gain a heart?

yeah, you're good looking not today, therapy helps user

fuck you user kill yourself

im 20, possibly the worst age you can possibly be in merica

Just go to a Trump speech, shoot him and then kys. Easy and you'll make a good deed

It to easy to tell people to kill themselves. the real game is to get the person to be a success.

Bro just laugh at everything it helps don't kys that's not gonna solve it I suggest maybe you get into art? Have you dabbled in the art yet?

nah fuck you, trump is keeping me alive because I want to see what he does.

Idk but maybe if you were a chomo or a rapist we would give you ideas all agree say ioio

damn user you sexy as fuck

kill yourself before getting caught

Stop smoking weed.
Try to do exercise.

go see a doctor

i would but i dont have a the means to purchase a fire arm. i would have offed myself earlier if i could get one. but alas i was born in Canada and am not a us citizen,

I'd suck you Sup Forums all night and look you right in your suicidal little eyes while you cum on my beard

Dear God

im pretty physically fit, when i smoke is just bout the only time i forget about the depression

lol, i expect nothing less from Sup Forums

No offense but have you tried just hitting and quitting?

OP, can anyone just tell me how much muscle relaxers and liquor do to take i need to pass out and die in my sleep?

Probably handful and about as much as you can drink

Only if you post nudes.

It's kinda unlikely to work. About 200mg cyclobenazaprine followed an hour later with an half bottle of rotgut vodka enema would be a good start. Make sure you do it in a bath too.

But seriously OP. Shit gets better. You're young wait till older and more jaded before making that rash decision.

do you mean sleeping around or stop smoking?

Gonna be pretty shitty for whoever finds you as it usually takes several days for people to realise your dead.

muscle relaxers will also relax your ring uscles including the anus. drink a bottle of whiskey, tell me your gps and i'll rape that suicidal cornhole till it's cold. win win. donate your body to science rapists!

>
Sleeping around

Havent had a gf in 2 year, i havent had a gf in 27 years. Stop bitching you little piece of shit and man the f up

thanks user, bc you were the only one who gave me an honest answer and then gave me your input i will ride this out for maybe another month or two.

shouldn't kill yourself until that awful pimple is healed completely.
you'd make a butt-ugly corpse, OP.
get some daddy cum in those bright eyes
will make you feel goooood

If your serious about it, which i dont think you are then get a 9mm handgun and shoot yourself in the head.

why go out like a bitch right?

might as well do it right the first time

cant buy a fire arm, not a us citizen.

ive slept around quite alot. probably more than most my age. although i dont have the will anymore, its empty and meaningless. someone always developes feeling and makes shit worse. hurting others is not me anymore.

What is the problem with just taking as much as you have available? You cant overdo suicide user

All I can say to you is that you only know how far you e fallen when you were once able to touch the sky. And I'm sure I've fallen pretty far.

Check out my dubs

you're a fucking faggot
waaahhhh I dropped out and all I do is smoke weed and work my 9 to 5
If weeds the problem then stop smoking it, if not then who gives a shit
Go back to college, put yourself in more debt, who gives a shit you are already planing on killing yourself
Go sell all your shit and do a bunch of blow and fuck some hookers
Go on a meth binge and murder some shit head politians
Who cares
Just
Do
Something

Do it faggot, sage goes in all fields

this is bait now, unfortunately OP not kill

What if you were just addicted to weed then? Ive heard that addiction can lead to suicide cause you get used to it and always need more...

Depressed since 14.
30 in 3 weeks.
2 weeks ago a mate of mine jumped infront of a moving train.

BOOHOO.
Life's shit.
Get over it.
I have depression and have bad shit happen all the time and still don't think suicide is even remotely the answer.
Rise above that shit.
Be strong.

OP still here

But not for long

trips man.
honestly, get rid of the muscle relaxers. chug the vodka.
tomorrows another day. get over it!
Don't be the next butthurt teen who makes their families life hell, because they thought "life is mean".

are you even remotely aware of what you are talking about?
this is not a game. that girl hanging from the tree is not a funny accident video.
you are actually contemplating doing the worst thing you could possibly do. to yourself, your family, your friends, everyone you know, mostly to yourself and that potential future you have.

stop being a pussy, chug that nice grey goose vodka, it's a good brand. life goes on!

(plus ur hot af, i'd pity-suck you off right now)

get off the fucking weed man. get your life back.
instead of smoking weed after work, look for a better job. move away. start some shit.
you are the only one that can do the first step to get you out of depression effectively.