Been with 1 girl for 11 years

>been with 1 girl for 11 years

what a waste

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW6zol0GEFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a male stripper, he has a lot of miles long before he met his wife.

>implying he doesn't have side bitches

Unlike women, men aren't materialistic pieces of shit and actually desire companionship rather than social status

definitely swingers and all that

>wanting to have degenerate casual sex outside marriage

Cuck

He's probably had some sloots on the side.

At least she isn't a dog or a blimp. Some good looking guys get married to early and end up stuck with women way below their pay grade. It's almost sad and in some cases embarrassing.

Wasn't there some blind item that he tells women he'll fuck them if they fuck Jonah Hill first? When they do it, he won't fuck them, he just did it to help his bro Jonah

You have no idea what he's got going on the side. My guess is a lot

is she the chick who plays lois lane's sister/cousin on supergirl?

>Her father is of Lebanese and Polish descent and her mother is of German and English ancestry

shes not white

He could actually love her, you know. That doesn't mean he's not getting some on the side, of course.

>It's almost sad and in some cases embarrassing.
Like Pierce Brosnan wives and Cuba Gooding Jr.'s wife.

Wait i though he liked dick.

He has a kid with her.

>11 years of this
youtube.com/watch?v=TW6zol0GEFY

god i hate my life

>been with 1 girl for 11 years

who actually believes this

>See your lovely wife ravaged by cancer and die thin as a mummy
>Ten years later, try at love again
>Overfeed your wife as a form of ptsd
>She gets thicc
>The good kind of thicc.

God I hope that's true. I can't imagine something much more alpha than that.

yeah and that means he cant be gay

>finding his waifu early is a waste
no

The replies in this thread are the proof this degenerate generation of millennials needs to be exterminated in a wall of fire

Pierce looks happy as hell.

He's into it.
Imagine how nasty she is in bed.

nobody cares nigger, she is flawless, rich and famous while you're some miserable fat faggot

>tfw can't accept the fact that Brosnan is getting old

You kids do know he's a flamig faggot, right? Ever heard of professional beard?

You know I'd like to think the whole concept of beards is dead in this day and age. But then theres's "couples" like Olivia Munn & Arron Rodgers and more recently Toni Braxton and that nigga Birdman, it makes you wonder.

You'd think in "muh current year" being homo or saying you bi would get you more popularity.

Football and people that support football and corporations that run football tend to lean very conservatively, Wisco would burn that pillow biter in effigy.

I did fap to that before.

My cousin is gay, and one of his boyfriends had a thing with Henry canvill some ten years ago. Remember the Kaley Cuoco stint? Right when she was pushing for more money on her show and canvill was superman? Yeah.

> thinking Channing Tatum is good looking

When will this meme end? There are tons of buffer, better looking guys out there. That woman is about as good as he should get.

If men don't marry for status, why are hot young women called trophy wives?

She'd be hot if she lost the weight, might just be menopausal balooning up

He did pretty well at modeling.

He's really handsome like Benedict Cumberbatch.

Called that by whom?

> Remember the Kaley Cuoco stint? Right when she was pushing for more money on her show and canvill was superman? Yeah.

Wat?

two different kinds of status, one where two stars marry = status in sense the other user was talking about.

The other kind is what Johnny depp had with Amber Heard. It's usually women who are chasing the status otherwise why would a young beautiful woman be banging a dude 2, 3 times her age?

Complicated question.

fucking based

As years go by, I find her more and more attractive. Am I getting old and desperate now?

No, you're shedding the frat-bro/how will my friends judge me illusions and following your dick. You're becoming a man.

Well now we know he kept her around.

On a sidenote: Why fuck the shit is this on COMEDY central?
Is CC becoming like MTV now?

Holy shit she looks mad.
Her resting bitchface granny genes are catching up to her.

probably ugly old unlikeable feminists coined that term anyway.
And I don't know it is a trophy because it's an achievement it shows your value is so high be it status, personality, looks or all of them that even a younger woman who can still bear children and who could have a younger healthier spouse chose to marry you.

Is Pierce a Feeder?

I think he's trying to insinuate that the girl from Bazinga the show, bearded for Cavill until she got her new contract for 1 million dollars an episode then dumped his ass.

I also I remember hearing e dumped his recent girlfriend abruptly, and she was shocked "as she felt things were perfect between them."

On a serious note Cavill is has the charisma of a log and most people don't even know who he is, why would he waste his money on a "beard?"

Good for him.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

Damn he was way more aesthetic as a model.
Why do people's face's get so wide when they get older? Also when does this start happening? I have gotten fat but i don't know if i lost weight my face would go down to the aesthetic shape it had when i was 18

Learn fucking English Achmed.

yeah imagine all those dudes he banged

>it's another episode of virgins on Sup Forums commentating on people who are happy in their relationship

I dumped my high-school girlfriend of 10 years (15yo-20yo), because I wanted to see what it would be like to be with other women. Biggest mistake of my life. The fight was bad, and I had to resort to telling her that I never loved her in order for her to finally get the hint and leave. She moved to Florida, got into Med School, became a doctor and married some other doctor guy. She was tall, pretty and had a big butt too.

I had casual sex for a while, realized a wasn't into slutty girls, and failed to form an emotional connection like the one I had. My last attempt at a girlfriend totaled my car, and yelled and screamed like a crazy women in public. She got me arrested for domestic a few times as well, but the changes never stuck because she would always come clean about when she sobered up, thank God.

Now I'm sexless, and do nothing but work and shitpost.

I assume you mean 15yo-25yo.

Also, you deserve it you fucking idiot.

I don't know what the fuck you were trying to say with that sentence, faggot. Elaborate.

he was implying his path tangentially crossed with a MOVIE STAR through a couple degrees of separation and that he had some hot insider knowledge, a light in the darkness of his otherwise mundane life

Excess alcohol makes your face puffier. Also he works out his neck, why? I don't know, that's for professional football players.

>This video is not available.
>Sorry about that.

Wow, that's some embarrassment right there.

> Bond's a tits man

One more thing to smile about today

hgh makes your bones grow as well as your muscles. look at how the heads of some athletes grow as their career goes on.

>implying any fat fuck sperglord on this board could even get a hold of an actual girl