WWYD thread 2. r4r

Other urls found in this thread:

3rfc.com/201906
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

way to encourage people to post with this ugly opening pic

This any better?

Bitch looks like a horse

kek

Tazer her while she's walking home. Stick my dick between her tits while pulling on the back of her head until I cum on her face. Break her neck.

Grab those huge tits and shove my cock in between them, rip her pants off and lick her pussy while squeezing her tits, then have her ride my cock til she orgams before I blast my load down her throat. do mine on this site??
3rfc.com/201906

More of her?

Break into her apartment. Catch her in the shower and use her like a human sex toy. Take her back to mine, tie her up in my bed and fuck her for a week before dumping her in the woods naked

Get her drunk. Take her in a back ally way and pull down her panties. Wrap my hand around her neck and choke her while fucking her tight pussy from behind until she passes out and I cum inside her. Take naked photos of her and leave her there, watching as 3 homeless guys appear and start to rape her.

Grab that slut by the throat, put her on her knees and fuck her face until shes crying and nearly asphyxiated from my superior cock, then cum down her throat and watch her choke on it. Comment more here and post more of yours.3rfc.com/201906

have her nudes if you want

Be rough with her

Holy shit I do
I'd love to lick her perfect legs before spreading them and pounding her while choking her and spitting on her face

Hell yes

Anyone sharing some of his girls on kik?

Her tits are much better than expected

Break her arms and legs. Punch her in the throat so she can't scream. Strip her naked and shove a cattle prod in her ass and watch her flail around on the floor. Stick my hard dick in her pussy and fuck her while tazing her more until I cum then break her neck

Edgegod

What'd you expect

Knock her out, rip off her shorts and panties. Shove my hard dick into her dry pussy and fuck her hard. Cum in her eyes.

diamonds
i
a
m
o
n
d
s

So beautiful. Rip her dress off and force her to suck my cock, I'd push her head against my cock while she does it until she chokes on it
Then I'd slap her cute little face with my cock while I play with her titties
Then I'd fuck her while spitting on her face, slapping her and telling her how much of a slut she is.
I'd give her a huge facial to finish.
Please be rough with her

Bend her over those rocks, her trousers and panties down around her ankles. Shove my dick into her tight ass and make her squirm and cry while I pound her hard until filling her ass with my load.

sexy looking slut

more of her legs,bro?

God damn, her body is so fucking hot too

Smack her around the head. Gag her and tie her up against a tree. Brutally fuck her pussy from behind while smacking her head against the tree trunk until I shoot my hot load in her pussy. Leave her there with my cum dripping out of her down her thighs.

More of that girl?

WWYD to my 19yo cumslut?

Nothing. She's obviously willing. Nothing interesting there.

lay her back on the couch, pull up her dress, rip a hole in those tights and fuck her wild as those titties bounce around. Bust inside her deep

I'd eat the shit out of her pussy, pull those panties to the side, and fuck her raw. She'd get filled up with my cum. I'd make her eat my seed as it dropped out of her.

Holy shit

Hog tie her up from the ceiling. Strap a vibrating dildo in her ass. Lube my dick up with her tears and saliva before slowly pushing my shaft into pussy while pulling her hair back until I cum against her cervix

wwyd??

wwyd to this little slut

I'd Fill her with my fucking cum

So WWYD?

Btw if you go in her ass she passes out.

Hang her up side down. Her mouth just lower than my dick. Open her mouth and shove my dick up into her throat while she drools and gags on it until I cum up inside her

Nothing because no r4r

I'd get her drunk and then get alone with her
I'd start by taking her clothes on before sucking on her beautiful tits while she tries to push me away but she'd be too drunk to do it
Then I'd tie her to the bed and facefuck her so hard she'd drool all over my cock and choke on it
Then I'd slap her face with my cock and force deepthroat her again while she cries
As she cries I'd fuck her asshole raw, making her cry even more while I grab her big titties
I'd blow my load in her mouth and force her to swallow while I slap her
More of her user?

I'd love to eat those

"Taking her clothes on" I died.

heads between em everytime theyre out trust me lol

Drench that mousey face in cum

Oops

tie up left, fuck right as her friend watches, tell her that if she does a good enough job i'll let her friend go free, of course i won't, and when finished with her, tie her up and use her friend up even more

Any tits pics?

Make right do a striptease while left is forced to suck my dick

Also wwyd?

Get her to stick her tongue out like that and lick the tip of my hard cock, my hand on the back of head to guide her. Then shove her onto my bed and force my hard dick into her mouth while she lies there taking it hard. Part way through, I'd take my drool covered cock out of her mouth and rub the head of it against her nipples while I make her beg me to fuck her. Then I'd spread her legs and fill her up with my seed

yhh

Wiat... how do you know there is shit in her pussy?

Holy fucking shit

guess her bra size

wwyd to this birthday girl?

Convince her to come to a modelling shoot. When she turns up, the ware house is abandoned. I smack her kneecaps. She falls down to her knees crying and I shove my dick into her mouth, both my hands on the back of her head and pull her down on my cock and make her gag while smacking her face around while I make her slowly suck me off while fingering herself until I'm about to cum, then take my dick out, shove it in her pussy and use her for breeding.

E cup? More tits pics please, I'm fapping to her

why, birthday rape of course

Thanks, so hot user
Any better pics of your girl so that I can tell you?

how would you rape her?

Take her scuba diving. When we get down to the bottom, tie her ankles and wrists to a wreck that we're visiting. Cut off her panties and slowly fill her her pussy with my dick until I cum inside her before twisting her neck until I cum.

fap awayyy

she'd be out with her friends, getting blind drunk, i'd probably spike her drink to help her along the way, i wouldn't be drinking, on antibiotics, you see, so i'd offer to take her home, save her the taxi fee, take her back to a rented place, under a false name, she'd be passed out by then, carry her in, the world is my oyster

Best I have am afraid

Oh god she's gonna make me cum so much I can already feel it

shooot on her ass

Holy FUCK

I would use the rope to tie her arms behind her back, shove her down on the deck, and destroy her tight asshole

Wwyd?