Do you international shit posters know about the /nederdraad/ ?? Do you sometimes creep in it??

Do you international shit posters know about the /nederdraad/ ?? Do you sometimes creep in it??

No, it's probably shit like all generals

I did once in order to shitpost while waiting in an airport in Amsterdam.

I have a superior filter so i see ain't no generals

usually just creep in the sverge and mammi. dutch seems to civilized so i feel bad bothering you guys

> Do you sometimes creep in it??
yes, I do when someone posts a small foamy beer and create a thread about it

its garbage like every other mediocre generals.
/balk/ and /lat/, now them are the real deals

You faggots are rude af.

Picture the scene

You're a Dutch man, you've come home exhausted after your back-breaking 19 hour shift in the weed factory, you've eaten your cold halal stamppot dinner and prayed to Geert Wilders to save you. You're tired, apathetic, and just feel like sleeping and never waking up again. Your upper middle class (for central Europe) lifestyle is getting you down.

So in desperate need for light entertainment, you fire up Sup Forums. Oh look, a /nederdraad/ thread! Time to share amusing memes with my dutch brothers and forget my troubles.

Then you see it. The small, foamy beer held triumphantly aloft. The unreasonably huge amount of foam filling half the screen. You feel suddenly sick in your stomach. You see the filename: "really small foamy beer.jpg". And just when you can't take any more, you notice the British flag. A Brit person posted this - in /nederdraad/. The absurdity and horror of it all hits home. It is at that moment when you realise there's no point continuing. You lost today, and you will continue to lose in the future. In a spasm of anger you throw a glass of Jeneven across the room and scream because you know the others are laughing at you right now, in this very thread.

i now finally have something worthwhile to post in /nederdraad/ now... thank you :3

ik bezoek de/ nederdraad/ elke dag :D
het is goed voor mijn gezondheid.

Foamy beer is just beer DeLuxe :^)
No but really, the foam does make beer taste better imo.

>/lat/
>bueno
pick uno

Waarom paal je er niet dan?
Ik zie jouw vlag nooit.

Daaaamn

thank you for this. it's my fav beer you guys make

wat zeg je manneke?
ik heb vandaag gepaald.

That's a C*nadian beer m8

i know. it's still one of my fav. my alcoholic eyes will allow me to make the exception

No dutch should be genocided.

Sometimes when I feel bored.
Nederland ist reichtig Duitsland klei

I think you forgot the ol' oxford comma there, my dude.

he's just a dutchboo in hiding and that was intentional

In that case, wtf i love leafland now

no, dutch should be genocided

only to post tiny beers when /brit/ tells me to

kek

Fuck you. You are NOT our friends.
It's really cringey when you pretend we are.

Why are you so mean?

[spoiler]bully me more[/spoiler]

10/10

>that little bit of cheese in the middle that is not covered in sauce
I can't stand to watch this.

I've told nederdraad my story a few times.

I have a 3rd cousin from the Netherlands. He is an electronic musician in his late 40s. He's found no success but keeps at it.

did they ignored you?

No more than my parents had my whole life

I audohid generals.

i'm sure your parents were just watching you from afar.

Why are seajews such poofs?

ben jij blind?

and you still didn't answer my question!
is he legowelt?

He needs good promotion then. Start to make some game videos and use his music as a bgm

I love this

DELET THIS

/thread

Good taste!

how will the dutch ever recover?

No your bastardized German gives me a headache

I sometimes post cats under blankets in it and say "Goede nacht nederbros" to the Dutch posters before I go to bed.

Reminder that we are the real Germanic people. Germany is a fake country.

The best airport, that I've ever seen

ik vind jou lief! :3

It truely is

is this the ja/ck/ version of poutine?

ik zag zijn vlag gister nog, vroeg hem hoe het was in el salvador

No I want nothing to do with that Atlantis-tier non-country

I really really love this post

I occasionally make a comment here and there about dutch current events (the Piet, the Wilders), but I don't post frequently in any non-english language threads.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Bayern

can i get a rare city flag senpai

wow, without that leaf, you are realy mean

I don't like /Mena/.

test

Ik kom deze man regelmatig tegen in de draad
hij is echt 1 van ons.

yes and it is surprisingly pretty chill.

German and Dutch generals are the best desu

I can't read Dutch

i think youve been visiting a different thread, /nederdraad/ is the biggest cancerfest on this board filled with underaged faggots, underaged and faggots

can ducks ?

Add in the mentally ill avatarfagging faggot and this is 100% true.

Zijt gij den dienen die nog in Gent heeft gezeten?

thread is sukkel

I stopped visiting half a year ago and came back to high schoolers discussing their grades, at least 5 different 14-17 year old. disgraceful

Every General is like that, except /Balk that place is great

Is hij /onze jongen/?

I wish I could understand. I did some cultural appropriation though, "kanker" is my fav word nowadays and I got to use it with some dutch people.

You should try using flikker and hoorndrager too.

>/lat/
>good
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

I will destroy /nederdraad/

First MH17 and now this.

WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU RUSSIA?

This sounds terrific, I will try it.

Always lurking , hardly ever posting

DELET

I used to lurk for the regional flags and shitpost occasionally, now not as many posters use them so I don't bother

wew lad nice skills
Where do i find your novels?

I want a Dutch girlfriend, but will she feel ashamed to be taller than me?

I creep /nederdraad/ sometimes, im honest amazed by how easily understandable written dutch is if you sound it out phonetically

Not recommended.
I used to date a girl that was just a little bit shorter than me (I'm 1.86m). Except every time she wore heels, she looked taller, which caused a lot of jokes being made.
It's really fucking awkward.

Girls over 1.75 shouldn't exist, all they do is make me feel insecure.

why is it written NEDERDRAAD or KANKER

I feel like I'm browsing a thread full of screamers or grandmas.

No, Dutch girls are all horrid looking so no point.

Really makes you think.