If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

My fetish would be them killing autists

Forced impregnation for girls with lowest scores

how a rule at school will satisfy any of my fetish ? i'm not a teacher

no u

Skirts, and no panties. Punsihmrnt is a week in the glory box. (All holes open for fucking, and placed in the men's public restroom.)

They have to murder autist sad cunt copy pasta's like OP, punishment for not complying is they have to watch me do it.

how short would skirts be? and what would the glory box look like, would they be restrained in it?

what would sure motivate them

bump

Completely restrained, and forced to stay in the box for the entire school day. Allowed to go home when the final bell rings, if they want to.

And skirts have to be above the kneecap. Gotta have a little left to the imagination, until you get that wonderful upskirt.

Oh, wait! Tha first infraction on the rule would just be the punishment of the plug. They'd have to wear a vibrating buttplug for one day, still without panties. They'd leave drippings everywhere they went.

Weekly nudes sent to kek Horiz0nFire for inspection. BJ class and exams done by me at each HS.

ps. kek to trade HS girls

what would be sticking out of the box?

bump

bumping

buttplugs

Lower body, the legs would be still inside the box, only legging the ass stick out. And, there would be a hole that lines up with the mouth, which has a ring gag to prevent bites.

so her mouth would be connected to the hole?

bump

lurking

what about arms and feet?

About 1/2 an inch away from the hole

Locked inside the box, don't want any fight y'know?

maybe having feet out would be nice too, lots of people have foot fetishes

No underwear and short skirts.

Punishment would be sexual public humiliation or vibrator in ass

I already said that, faggot.

There could be a latch to open up for the legs to be free, but you'd have to sign a waiver stating any injury was your own fault as our security was compromised for your fetish.

Sorry I didn't scan the entire replies section thoroughly

>no bottoms
>no shoes
>no socks
>mandatory morning yoga
Too bad i can't go within 100 yards of a school anymore

Every time they breathe they get creampied by me and have to carry my baby to term. Also, I'm homeschooled.

they could have the hole be JUST for the feet, so she still can't kick anyone

1st offense: warning
2nd offense: 1 hour lunch detention
3rd offense: dean meets with parents

And gets fucked in front of them?

what kind of public humilitation?

Any offense: pic related

We can go with anything from having to flash, to sucking dick, to taking dick to straight up stripping off

no. what? what kind of sick, deranged person are you?

would there ever be innocent girls who accidentally get put in the box?

anything with bondage?

You have any ideas?

moar

maybe arms are now tied behind her back

bump

All girls must form a line to fart in my face. Failure to do so will result in the girl forced into being the toilet slave for the other girls for the day.