Alright you degenerate fucks

Alright you degenerate fucks.
I've been on Sup Forums a while and yeah yeah, inb4 not your personal army, but this isn't a favor to me.

It's cause they are a shit company that I see do a lot of awful shit to people.

So I figured I'd take and give their number and everything to a bunch of shit people that love causing trouble. The manager is a girl and she's new and a bitch. Ask her for her tits or tell her she's getting paid less, I don't care.

But let's tear this fucking company apart. Come on, we got trump elected, we can do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caller_ID_spoofing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey. That's right by me. Well, I'm in Barberton but go to Stark State... I only order from the Main St. Jimmy John's in Akron though.

Nypa dipshit

What's the number?

It's in the fucking picture you dipshit

>guys I got the wrong sammich
>I want revenge
>I don't know what to do
>Do something
>Bawww

Well whatever tips you give your driver apparently they don't get. But give this one hell, I'll commend you for it. Plus it'll be fun to hear on the local news,

>"Local internet faggots anonymous causes Jimmy John's managers irreparable psychological damage"

More like,

>Living with 11/10 girl
>She worked there for a day
>Made $25+ in tips
>Retard manager didn't know how to do her job and kept it

That's my livelihood, it goes towards my bills. I have a reason to be pissed.

>Also got my sub wrong once so fuck them

bump

Oi you fuckin cum smuggler, are you serious? I posted it in the original picture.

Know you not how to work a phone??

And that is why you want to destroy the whole company that is giving your girl a job?

You may rather get an advocate

If you want a pa request, at least give some lulz ideas and don't simply say, do something.

And by the way, OP can't bump :^)

Just... Tell her to get a new job?

1. I didn't bumb, fucktron

2. I did give an idea. Manager girl is new and a bitch. Call and ask to see her tits. Call and tell her she gets paid less. If I do it, she risks losing her job before she applies for a new one. Which she's doing, so fuck them.

3. Call and tell her she's a fuckin cunt. I'm sure if enough people do this throughout the day she'll surely go home crying.

>2. I did give an idea. Manager girl is new and a bitch. Call and ask to see her tits. Call and tell her she gets paid less. If I do it, she risks losing her job before she applies for a new one. Which she's doing, so fuck them.

Oh, mister, and you think, the whiteknights didn't already send them this chat?

That detail is in the works. But they robbed $25+ from an already-underpaid delivery driver. That's shitty, I just think it'd be fun to see them get harassed by countless anonymous people.

I bet if enough people called and placed orders for subs they never picked up (or paid for) that could be fun.

Let them. I haven't gotten involved, they won't know it's me. And if they find out it's her, that admits that, "oh it's the girl we shorted $25" so they admit to shorting her money and I already win
:^)

And it still wouldn't stop an onslaught of unruly phonecalls. What are they gonna do, call the cyber police?

Are there many places like this?
Where I live, Subway is the only place that makes subs.

>we got trump elected

no,the working class got trump elected.not a bunch of faggot neckbeards from Sup Forums

Yeah, but it's been a shit company for years. Dude also hunts animals and shit, which if you give a fuck about the planet (guessing most of you don't, but still) it's a huge no-no. (Pic related)

Wow, you're that guy who can really take a joke, aren't ya?

Did he shoot conservation animals?
Because if he did it's no biggie.

>>She worked there for a day
>>Made $25+ in tips

My guess is, that they would find her with this info, but my guess is, you are the "girl" you are talking about.

I won't call, because it doesn't seem funny enough.

But for the people interested, you may want to do en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caller_ID_spoofing

I don't want to be a bummer, but by the way, op, they won't call the cyber police, but the fbi will get involved, because of federal law against raids

They are kind of a shit company. They don't allow their staff to take lunch/breaks and make them pay full price for staff meals. Pretty sure they were stealing a little off the top of checks of a few people I knew who worked for them.

Also their employees on bikes would get hit by cars and the company didn't do shit to help with medical bills either.

But harassing this random store in Ohio won't do shit, some fucking manager getting paid shit to work 12 hr shifts with no lunch break. That's fucking dumb and the company won't give a fuck.

Don't know, all I know is there was a boycott in the works before but clearly it didn't affect the business well enough.

Also did anyone call yet? Anyone get that cunt boss' name? We can find her on facebook and give her the ol' cum tribute. That'll be loads of fun, she'll hate it haha.

And listen dubs mcgee, so what if they find her out. They let their company retard come back after 6 no call no shows. SIX. Because they need people that bad. Her store actually kind of gives a shit about her, so I'm not worried about it. And it's not a raid, I just want her to be annoyed all day and ruin their business cause that's what it deserves.

True, all shitty to hear. But as much as I want their company to suffer as a whole, it's this one newer bitch manager that I really want to see go down for the personal attack.

I know most of you are faggots and will argue. But I'm thinking of something that'll be hilarious enough. I'm just not that creative right now, I just woke up cause I'm a mongoloid.

I'm fairly impressed with the response here. Anyone call yet?

UPDATE:

OP here
I just called in and had a little conversation with the manager and told her that I found a pube in my sub. And that I've seen many-a pube in my day and I'm sure that was it. She's super fucking worried now that my lawyer is going to investigate.

Call and complain about the pube in your sammich.