Ask someone who works 5 12 hour night shifts a week anything

Ask someone who works 5 12 hour night shifts a week anything.

How bout you try working hard?

Ask someone who works 5 14-16 hour shifts a week and works weekends at a bar anything

How many hours is your night shift

How about you try working smart.

Ask someone who works 5 8 hour daytime shifts a week anything.

How is that even legal?

Ask a guy who only works one day out of the year and travels the world in 24hrs anything.

12. 6pm to 6am. Monday to Friday. Last night tonight.

As long as they give you overtime and double time pay it's legal. Typically you get overtime pay starting after your first 8 hours, then (depending on the state) you make double pay after 10/12 hours.

Why would it be illegal? You fucking french cucks and your vacations.

Only job available anywhere close to me. There is a reason brexit happened. We are unbelievably over populated.

Someone sounds salty

I'm a britfag. 60 paid hours a week is the legal limit. No overtime.

I think you mean jolly.

Oh, of course. I really wish my government gave me less paid time off. I also hope they up my tax so I need to work even more hours, God bless!

> Lazyfag detected

It's my choice, they can't "force" me into overtime (I mean, they do but technically they don't) and I can work 2 different jobs but what said is basically correct, except it's time and a half after 10 hours, double time after 12 and time and a half if I break turnover (If I don't get 10 hours rest between days) until turnover is made up (So for example if there is 8 hours between my two shifts then the first two hours I work the next day are time and a half)

Britfag here. I pulled two 6pm-6am shifts over Cyber Weekend. Got double pay and 24 hours back in leave, I surfed the net, drank beer, ate pizza, watched TV, read books and slept just like at home. Shit was great.

So....?

Let me guess, security guard?

So what?

> (You)
>> Lazyfag detected
Absolutely. Why would I work more than I have to? I'm not making a killing, but I'm making more than enough money to live and invest in my spare time. I value my time off of work very highly.

You're just a jealous Cuck who's wishes they could have an easy job like mine!

> Why would I work more than I have to? I'm not making a killing,

That's the main difference, I'm putting in work to get out quick.

> I value my time off of work very highly.

I usually don't do anything with my time off other than watch movies and maybe hit the gym for an hour, makes more sense to me to be making money instead of that.

Get a girlfriend.

Have 2 fuck buddies, I don't want or need a girlfriend

I make about USD $3.5k/month, and my expenses only total to about $1k/month. It's enough to live comfortably and I can invest the extra money.

You must be very lonely... Fuck buddies never did anything for me...

OP here and we make identical salaries.

Damn, try to find a higher paying job. I never finished any college, but I found my way into a decent IT job in the medical field.

Working 14 hour days and weekends at a bar here, I calculated my wage into USD, about $6880 a month (Plus a bit more, I just multiplied my weekly wage by 4 so I didn't account for the 2/3 extra days in each month, couldn't be fucked working that out)

That's my before tax rate FYI

I'm planning on buying 1 house each year for the next few years and then semi-retiring by 30-35ish, 22 right now

Did 3 years of uni. It's a joke to say at this point, but immigration has seriously fucked up job vacancies.

What's your degree, and why would you say that?

Networking. And there are almost twice as many people than available jobs. It took me half a year of daily searching to get this.

This.
>work in kitchen
>six fifteen hour shifts a week

Plenty of networking jobs out here in California

How that budding depression going?