Smoking the devil's lettuce for the first time tonight. What should I expect?

Smoking the devil's lettuce for the first time tonight. What should I expect?
Also, will the stench go away after we walk around outside for a while?
inb4 prude

if you start to freak out tell your best and closest friend immediately

You might not well remember what happens.

kek

A lot of people don't get high their first time smoking, almost like your body/mind doesn't know how to "perceive" it
Nevertheless, I'd only hit it a few times and wait 5-10 minutes to see how you feel.
And yeah, if you're smoking outside, I doubt there will be a stench. Maybe on your fingers if you're handling the bud. Just wash your hands my G.

Its kinda fun, but dont expect too much to happen

Just chill brah. And you could just smoke it outside in the first place.

Make sure to have enough food and snacks at home

Grab something to drink and smoke slow, chill with the splith and you will have an amazing evening.

Watch some good animation or listen inside trippy music...is working for me ..

OP here, the place I'm going is a pretty suburban area, so I can't smoke outside. I'm bringing an extra change of clothes though, just incase.

>devil's lettuce
underage B& imminent

Devil Lettuce = PCP

Also weed sucks do real drugs

Everything will seem a lot better and you'll smile a lot without noticing. Just chill. I suggest watching the music video call "Source" by fever the ghost. A silly little light hearted animation with some sweet nonsensical music

I'll be with a group of buddies. Maybe I'll convince them to put it on.

You will be unable to unsmile for a while, around 45 min to an hour. You'll feel happy.
You'll also feel light headed and just giggle randomly.
My limbs felt a bit numb for a couple minutes but that's it.
It was sativa though.

Use cologne. You could probably just walk around smelling like weed and no one would give a shit, especially if you're doing this on EST. To avoid smell though, blow smoke away from you and move to a different area, then repeat.

Just smoke and go do something, that way you're not really focusing the whole time on whether or not you're high. Your first time you might not feel it as hard, not really sure why. Possibly overthinking it. Also, depends on what you smoke whether you'll smell or not. I'm high as fuck and here to chat lol What's your plan?

Fuck pot, just do blow and fuck hookers

Welp you kids have fun.

It's about an average music video length and if they're good and high they'll probably enjoy it too. I haven't had one friend not enjoy it while baked as fuck

First time will get you high, but most people don't know how to inhale smoke. If you ain't a pussy and smoke cigarettes it's the same method

It's really gay but I vape, so I know the process and shit.

Makes sense, I don't really remember my first time so that could have been a factor.