Hey b, i need some advice

hey b, i need some advice.
i'm dating a guy (ironically, he's actually named Chad) who i met off of reddit about 2 years ago... i was posting on /r/gonewild at the time because i was kinda slutty, and he got in touch and offered to fly me out to live with him. my life was shit so i did it. So now i'm living with this guy and things are good, but i met another guy from this new city off of omegle that really loves talking to me. Chad is a super jealous dude and doesn't let me have friends that are boys, so I have to go behind his back to talk to this new dude... new dude (let's call him Drew) is a neet but he works out a lot so our schedules match up (my bf works night shifts). so anyways, drew and I occasionally meet up and "watch movies," aka he'll feel me up and rub my pussy over my panties while i moan in his ear.

I really liked chad a lot at first but now he just sits on re dd it all day and plays WoW, and he never takes me out anywhere.. he's also 32 and i'm 23... he's sweet but we don't have very much in common... drew doesn't want to date i don't think but i enjoy the casual "cheating" if you can even call it that.

anyways, chad pays for EVERYTHING so i don't know if i should break it off... what do i do?

pic related is from a spreadsheet of my accounts that he reimburses

Don't be a slut or be broke. You have 2 choices

Live like a queen or live with a neet

I don't really see an option, stupid slut,

Tits or gtfo

You could try getting a fucking job and paying for your own shit like a responsible adult instead of being a parasite.

This is fake, only way to prove is tits

im a parasite because i want to have friends? really?

So chad turned out to be a wow loser, and the new dude is a neet? You need better options.

Also $2,381 cc/m? wtf??

new dude is an investment banker poker player that never goes out, chad has a trust fund and a shitty "passion" mechanics job at an auto shop.

and yes, makeup and clothes + christmas gifts

You a parasite cuz you taking from one man n giving pussy to another. Even if you ain't letting him hit your encounters would set me off. If I was him I'd murder you so be careful who you fucking w baby n happy new year

lol this stupid bitch thinks that credit card money is her money

Because you take $5,000 a month from him while cheating. How do you have this much cognitive dissonance?

because i was kinda slutty
>was

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

"investment banker poker player" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Seriously, probably trolling, but just in case: don't go for that.

Chad sounds like a huge faggot if he is so jealous that he won't even let you hang out with anyone of the male gender.

But in his fucking defense, you ARE fucking around behind is back, and that really justifies his suspicion of you.

Hell, what if Chad would let other girlfriends he's had hang out with dudes, but he's got a nagging feelings in his head that you'll pull some shit behind his back if you do. Look at that, he'd be fucking right.

>5 grand a month live-in hooker

and this is an example of an inexpensive woman

it's honestly really frustrating, i wish he wouldn't be such a jealous retard.. like, he caught some guy snapping me like 6 months ago and flipped shit when the dude was just showing me his tan lines

Yeah I'm definitely thinking this one is tough. One on hand there is tits, on the other you can GTFO.

>her

No. You are a parasite because you are the kind of whore that posts naked pictures on the internet of themselves because daddy didn't love you enough or your uncle touched you.

As a result, you are a worthless whore with: No education. No money. No job. No skills. Nothing.

All you are is a parasite that jumps from guy to guy for a place to sleep and food to eat.

Congrats, parasite, you are one step above a bum looking for a sammich.

There's always another option. Kill yourself, you fucking cum dumpster.

It's not about the money/fund/investment, it's about the drive. both sound awful.

Once again though, your actions, (if he knew about them,) would completely justify his absurd jealously.

You want more independence, but he is scared that your independence would lead to fucking around behind his back. You have found personal time away from him, and you've been using it to fuck around behind his back.

You see the problem? Sounds like you need to cut if off with Chad. Are you two not fucking, or is he shit in bed? Why do you feel like you need to go fuck around with Drew?

>asks for tits in a bait thread

nice bait

I don't even wanna see your tits, it would just irritate me more

post shoe on head with timestamp or this is bait

>lol this stupid minor thinks that is an income spreadsheet when really its monthly expenditures

I can understand the problems with 10 years age difference, but since you have a background of being a fucking slut, you don't deserve any better.

>CHAD PAYS 60,000 A YEAR TO MAKE ME HAPPY AND MAKES SURE I LIVE LIKE A QUEEN AND CAN HAVE WHATEVER I WANT
>Sup Forums SHOULD I BREAK UP WITH HIM BECUASE IM A GIANT ATTENTION WHORE THAT NEEDS THE AFFECTION OF MULTIPLE MEN FOR NO REASON???

we only fuck like 1nce or twice a month.. i more hang out with drew because i like his personality and he validates me... i dont really care about the sex, i mean it's nice but it's more for the talking.. chad just plays too many games

You are a fucking worthless whore who should be ashamed of cheating on the guy that is taking care of your stupid ass.

Probably has to do with getting felt up by other guys all over the fuck, beta-faggot.

Browsing reddit? yup your a faggot op.

nice bait

not baiting, he raids on fucking wow every damn day, i never get a chance to talk to him. before that he was playing destiny on ps4

You're literally using Chad for his money, just break it off and support yourself christ.

>you can't bait the baiter
Yes you can. This is bait.

im not fucking using him im still his gf... i'm not even having sex with this other guy

gr8b8m8

/thread

Tit or GTFO, whore.

You know both rules, no male friends for you, no female friends for me. You must be female to even pretend it's ok.

It doesn't fucking matter now does it? You are seeing another guy behind "Chad"s back and are making a fucking thread on Sup Forums in hopes of us backing you up and making you feel better about your slutty self, instead of coming clean to your current sugar daddy.

You can fuck right off, silly cunt

An hero worthless sack of shit

Both choices suck.

Seeing as how you haven't understood that by now...

Stay with Chad, live off his money, go back to school and get a useful degree in like hotel management or something.

well... i already finished my nursing degree and i was working when chad offered to fly me out. it's not like i'm uneducated lol

She's 23 and already a freeloader. You must mean hotel cleaning.

So obvious... Sup Forums is doomed

Omg the justice, my dick is diamonds

for one, quit being a whore

So if you have a degree and a job...why are you staying with a guy that only provides you something you can already have?

Also I'm pretty certain that'll you'll get bored of "Drew" soon once you find out he wont shell out 5 grand.

But seriously leave chad before you or him gets anymore emotionally involved. Relationships that have this much shit in it, don't end well for all parties.

What a shit spreadsheet I really hope you don't plan to work in an office. Jesus christ. Did you color coordinate it with an outfit or something?

I can't wait to see you on a future episode of Cheaters TV show. Exposed on national TV so everyone k is to stay away from your gold digging whore ass

Not OP, but I can tell you why. Nigga, she a gold digga, she ain't messin with no broke niggas - Jamie Foxx

>new city
there was a new city made? where is it at?

because working a normal job sucks fucking dick, i would much rather give one blowjob a week than work my ass off as an RN at an ICU. i haven't had a job since i started dating chad and it's wonderful

You're a whore, fucking kill yourself.

>a job sucks fucking dick
>would rather give 1 bj a week

It's almost like this is bait

News head line :
Guy catches girlfriend cheating hacks her up with kitchen knife.

this man gets it.

this

really, just kill yourself.
whores like you are fucking trash, you'll end up with 6 kids no babydaddy while you struggle with a heroin and crack addiction.

you're a fucking parasite, a leech, a piece of shit.

So what you are saying is you are a fucking prostitute.

see
/thead

Tits or you're lying & GTFO.

you're retarded, i'm not even having sex with the guy, it's hardly "cheating"

not posting tits, dont want to be identified

fake spreadsheet, who only spends 200 on food a month?

Im curious, what is this validation that this other guy is giving you?

Drug addicts

This.

well, he says that i have really good cooking and he calls me pretty all the time.. also he comes to hobbylobby with me when i'm buying stuff to be crafty with

>not posting tits
FAKE & GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Sneaking around behind you bf back and being romantically involved with another guy is cheating you fucking wretched cunt

>who only spends 200 on food a month?
OP is a fake, but I spend less than that.

Cause you get food stamps?

kys degenerate

So you really are a fucking whore leeching money go kys fuckin bitch

I really hate women's like you. It pisses men off so badly.

You should be happy the guy pays for whatever you and is doing shit for you.

He's prolly bored of your ass or no flames (you) going to keep the action going.

Figured you want to leave a good guy got another guy.

Fuck these type of woman's, yo.

Suck a dick, bitch.

it's easy to not spend 200 a month if you don't eat like a slob/get fast food.

Because I'm not a fatass.

tell us how you really feel chad

Don't get triggered, OP is a fake.

Health food costs more than junk food.

Kys

Lmao. I'm not Chad, nigga.

i dont eat out but easily spend 300. idk maybe you guys can live off potatoes but i like veggies in my life

Oh ok, so OP is an attention whore?

Do you sayin you anorexic right

>Health food costs more than junk food.
I eat health food for ~$50 a week. You're either 400 lbs or you don't know how to shop.

you're saying that it's hard to eat healthy/filling on 200 a month. chicken, rice, potatoes, carrots, beans are really fucking cheap.
buy seasonal stuff, it's a lot cheaper

Just a whore

LOL! This for real.

And this kids is what we call a king fish.

turns out you don't need to spend $10/lb on organic free range cage-free non-GMO bananas. You can buy the normal ones for 59c/lb. Also, buy shit when it goes on sale and stock up on non-perishables. I can't imagine spending $200/mo on groceries just for myself without deliberately buying the most expensive versions of everything.

You don't have to be "sleeping with a guy", guys have killed their girlfriends for less.

I knew a girl put in wheelchairs by her "boyfriend" because and i quote; "that stupid bitch had it coming for talking with her ex"

Now you mention "chad" is "super jealous" and doesn't let you have any guy friends.

Is it seriously out the realm of possibility that chad might be crazier than you think and might actually hurt you over something you consider "hardly cheating"?

$41
Last few weeks

sometimes a coke from shop

You must be vegan no one who eats meat (quality meat) can spent that little.

>potatoes, beans

Healthy... Fucking starvation food kys

Okay this is now a food thread.

Post your habit best recipe and shop.

Canada fag here going to Safeway, no frills and the local grocery store for veggies and fruits.

chicken dips to $1.50-2 a pound.
>starvation food
nigga you don't know how to season and cook if that's your opinion on food.

Your a terrible friend

$3-$4 Chicken
$5-$6 Pork
$15-$17 fresh veggies
$10-$15 Fruit
This is for a week of healthy food for someone who's NOT a lard ass.

>nigga you don't know how to season and cook

Has nothing to do with seasoning or cooking it's just garbage food with no real value eaten by poor fags