Be Christian

>be Christian
>know God exists because of Faith and the bible

>be atheist
>know nothing
>admit you know nothing and still argue the point

Why are atheists such idiots? If they don't know their beliefs are true, then why do they still insist on disagreeing with people who do?

I hate your fedora.
>Atheist
>Auto-theist
>belief in one's own divinity.

That's basically what atheists are.

If you ask an atheist to define what atheism is you'll eventually find out that they consider themselves gods.

>be atheist
>still agnostic
>have the ability to admit you may be wrong wrong

>be deist
>completely sure you have one imaginary friend
>go to war with other deists who disagree about the name of your imaginary friend

Ohh yeah, one of these makes a whole lot more sense than the other.

>every atheist believes exactly the same thing as every other atheist

Glad to know you've studied the subject so well.

>imaginary friend
wrong, God is not imaginary. I suggest you look into what being Christian really means.

>be a sad pathetic piece of shit

>post the same thread 60 times a day

fucking losers.

BAIT FOR THE BAIT GOD, HOOKS FOR THE HOOK THRONE! SAGE IN ALL FIELDS!

This is the holy hymn of the baitmaster!

they don't need gods to believe in, they just think they are responsible of their lives and actions.

Quite mature, actually.

Your god is only as real as you let him be. I reject your god because I do not think a kind and loving god would allow the sort of suffering I've witnessed occur. You can tell me your god works in mysterious ways, but all i see is an asshole.

I mean, that whole story of Job is a bunch of bullshit. God made that poor bastard suffer just because Satan goaded him into it and we're supposed to believe that just because god gave him back some more kids n shit that all is well? That's a load of horseshit. Each and every family member that god decided to yank from him tore his heart a new wound. You don't forget the deaths of your loved ones just because you get more loved ones later. Your god is an asshole. Sorry.

Mitchell Heisman said "Reason leads to nihilism, which leads to the destruction of reason, which leads to the destruction of the self."

Maybe the never ending story faggot is right.

>being this delusional

If you consider yourself atheist, you believe you are a god, whether you know it or not

>they

thats wrong. You mean solipsism maybe?

That doesn't make Him not exist.

Jesus has the trips

i'm agnostic, not atheist.

>Why are atheists such idiots?

Only you know the truth, op. You're special in that regard. Why won't people recognize that about you? You're right and everyone else is laughably, horribly wrong.

I don't have time to go through the logic with you right now

But think on it. Start with what "atheism" actually means.

>Start with what "atheism" actually means.

It means you never get laid. I mean you personally never get laid. What would possess some psycho to keep shitposting here, over and over again? Atheism? Is that even a debate?

I believe in the Camaro. That makes me christian right or does that make me an athiest?

>know
>know
>know
you don't
>know
what that word means

Not believing in the existence of god. It doesnt mean, that you think that you are god. Glad I could help clearing that up

>2017
>people still falling for this bait

>claims that god exist
> Doesnt know yet believes

>be muslim
>etc, etc ,etc Quran

How does it feel that your main character is a side bitch in our book?

I am an agnostic atheist. That is to say, I believe god does not exist and I also hope that he does not exist. because the god we read about in your big book of stories is pretty much a giant asshole. It's a shame that when the system works it works very well because when the system fails it fails stupendously.

what logic? You are objectively wrong with your statement. It just isnt true

Atheist here, i respect christians and those of us who are strong enough to have an keep faith in a world that seems bent on contradicting it.

Why do christians have such a hard time respecting athiests?

Define "moral"

Also atheist. I respect people and their religion and i dont go out of my way to convince people to make the switch.

Reason only leads to nihilism if you reject your own nature. If you love life, reason leads to purpose and love.

What did God do that makes you think he's an asshole?

>Christians think they are good
>looks at crusades because Christans cant share land like good people
>kill in the name of there god
>atheist are actually good people.

Crusades because Muslims killing Christians and forcing conversions.

Define Good- does being good mean you can't defend your brethren and way of life?

Christians talking about logic. top. kek.

Well what do you know. A christian that's never read the bible. what are the odds? Your god is basically Joffrey from GoT. there's like...no difference.

I've read the book. I'm just not getting what basis you're judging God on. I mean, what specifically did he do that bothers you or are you just raging for no reason?

obvious b8 aside it depends on what atheist you are talking to faggot
an agnostic believes they know nothing and only argues that they know nothing
To them you could be right or you could be wrong in a billion different ways
A Gnostic atheist they believe they know that god doesn't exist based on there being little to know tangible evidence to prove it's existance