Ask an anonymous bareback cum dump anything

ask an anonymous bareback cum dump anything.
pic related it's my ass after taking 11 cocks all night

Who waxes your turdcutter?

how does shitting work... no fears of constipation?

another pic if you guys are interested

I'm in San Diego if anyone wants my ass or mouth btw

some Asian twink masseuse I found online. I see him about once a month. He waxes my ass pubes and armpits

hairy legs
you're not femenene at all
fuck this

haha no. before I leave my house I use an enema to clean out just in case I get fucked. never happened quite that spontaneously though unfortunately.

I swim a lot so having hairless legs would look wierd on the beach.

you can say it's for hydrodynamics
cmon just accept you're a slut and become a smooth sissy

that is one abused ass
can you fist yourself?

umm I am a huge Massive slut and extemely submissive. trust me I know this.

I would if my fist would bend that way. I tried. I've fit bigger things that my fist in my ass so I know I can. I just can't reach deep enough with my wrist. short arms maybe?

FYI I've put an empty wine bottle up my ass and it was huge

you can get more dick if you look more like a girl y'know...
i know i'd love to gape your hole and eat you out but hair is a deal breaker

do a vid and show me your abused gaping slut hole

a lot of guys are like that but I tell them let's meet at a park after dark and you'll find me bent over a picnic table in the dark just walk up fuck me and leave. leg hair is a non issue on those cases because they can't see that detailed in dark and besides thier hands are usually on my ass or balls or reaching under to grab my cock all of which are waxed Smoother than a woman.

sorry no videos but if you ever come down to San Diego you can see it in person and do whatever you want to it ;)

FYI I get more dick than I can do with most days. I'm very easy and not picky at all. open to anything. don't even care what the guy looks like as long as he fucks my ass bareback and breeds me

not gonna lie that does seem pretty fucking hot
more pics?

bump
do you have a kik?

this is my asshole in its normal state. I'm pretty much always gaped about the size of a grape. after a long night of multiple cocks it can get really big.

i want to see if as gaped as you can get it
i want to get lost in your pink abyss

I get it. most straight guys prefer you to be as feminine as possible if they fuck you. BUT I've learned over the years how to skirt things like having hairy legs. I'm smooth and feminine in a lot of places just not legs so there are ways to skirt that including obviously stockings which I've worn a few times in adult theaters.

faggot

your gonna get aids famfam

im on PREP pretty much can't get it. expensive as hell though.

stockings uh? fuck i'd like to see you using those and bent down, begging for dick
seconding question

How bad does it actually hurt to get fucked?

sorry no kik. I find I lose interest if there is too much buildup. I like exchange one or two emails and meet up anonymously fuck then go our separate ways. it's hotter that way

I've work stockings I got from Halloween store a few times at adult theater while walking around for cock. sadly it ripped from all the rough fucking I got

not even remotely. I can easily fit any cock I've run into. a few months ago I guess I had an ingrown hair right at rim of asshole and it HURT so bad. I still got fucked though (honestly I'm not kidding, I genuinely have a hard time sleeping at night if I don't have atleast one cum load in my ass), but for two weeks I sucked and swallowed more cum than usual until I healed

God that made me hard. love being called faggot slut whore cum dump while getting pounded or sucking cock. I especially love when guys call me thier woman

>woman
i wouldn't call you woman
you're more like a bitch in heat

love that too. just anything degrading or emasculating is such a turn on. I love being in adult theater booth bent over getting raw fucked with the booth door wide open looking straight at horny men watching me and have them call me names

>sorry no videos
ya blew it
>but if you ever come down to San Diego
well fuck, i'm from another goddamn continent

How to contact you

[email protected]