So Sup Forums I owe 900 dollars to the banks. I owe 2'300 to my credit card. And I owe payments on my vehicle...

So Sup Forums I owe 900 dollars to the banks. I owe 2'300 to my credit card. And I owe payments on my vehicle. How fucked am I Sup Forums?

just buy more money lmao

3 grand + change in debt and a car payment? Not that fucked really bro, do you have a job?

You can thank your pro-corporate American government who make it easy for people to get credit and make it difficult to get out of it, because banks are making money from nothing essentially.

But yeah when you dangle credit in front of an 18 year old's face.... 98% of the time they will take it and abuse it to fuck.

Kek

no job no money

File for bankruptcy

work out payment plans with the bank and the credit card. figure out how much you can pay them per month and tell them that's how much you can pay. if they try to browbeat you into paying more, stick to your guns. if you have no income at all, tell them you have a financial hardship. whatever you do, don't agree to payments you can't make.

as for your car, you gotta keep paying on that or risk having it repo'd.

also however frugally you were living before, start tightening the belt even more. shit sux man, being poor sux. times are hard all around.

man filing chapter 7 will cost him almost as much as paying his shit off.

then call the bank and the credit card company and tell them you have no income.

how many more payments left on the car?

how are you paying for food?

OP where'd you go mate

Not at all, it's not even a large amount of money. What a Gaylord.

Just about homeless. My rent is almost done. And have been piggy backing off neighbours internet

Why no job? Are you disabled? Are you an addict? Do you have a criminal record? Do you qualify for benefits?

Criminal record of vehicular theft.

Even with all of those, there is still no excuse to not have a job. He's just a fag who is above doing regular work to pay the bills.

Lol absolute badass, no wonder you don't have a job. What a joke of a crime.

he STOLE

When was your last conviction? How old are you now? What state do you reside in? Where were the convictions?

.just don't pay it
change your phone number and don't look back
fucks your credit but who cares?
bankruptcy is unneccessary and nobody needs to do it. Who cares if the banks never get their money

>rent
>internet
yeah but what are you eating?

Learn the diference between apostrophes and commas you fucking dumbass.
No wonder you have money problems.