Americans vote for Donald Trump, is there any other reason to call their country the most idiot country in the world?

Americans vote for Donald Trump, is there any other reason to call their country the most idiot country in the world?

Ladies and gentlemen, the 45th and Final President of the United States of America...

>polite applause

They don't believe in global warming, also the fact they seriously think that they are the worlds only superpower.

most Americans didnt vote for him... he lost the popular vote. he got the most electoral college votes which he got by promising political favors and paying people off.

>they seriously think that they are the worlds only superpower.

That they think they area "superpower" at all is hilarious.

DADDY BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

DRUMPF IS DONE

false and fact
this is no different than saying "it doesn't matter that they outscored us, we got more yards"

>hurr durr, I have no idea what superpower means

>tfw Americunt is a "super power"
>gets fucked up by poor towel heads

kek

nukes can cripple any country, so you could argue any country that has many nukes is a superpower to an extent.

yeah, the islamic world is doing great

would be worse if we voted hilary in.

islamic world is America in 4 years

it was a pretty smart move tbh fuck that hillary bitch and her fucking emails

Ugh, I mean this is so weak, theirs a 1000 legit reasons to not vote for her and you can't name 1. What is trump without hillary?

single

Going to college is looked down upon by many in the U.S. That's why they elected the Orange man--he will deport the Mexicans who "STOLE" all the unskilled labor jobs. Many are incapable of being self-sufficient and lack the skills to get a good job, so they need the president to essentially bail them out, rather than having those Americans take personal responsibility and fend for themselves.

Give it up Tyrone, you've gone too far.

So, they have a shitty system todo choose the president but they still using it. Interesting.

Any live matter

my father worked as a migrant worker, he'd come to Canada and pick peaches/cherries/apples, ect.

No "natives" wanted to work on the farm. They aren't "stealing your job" unless you love manual labor and applied to the position.

That's politics in general, the fact politicians are so sensitive that being politically incorrect and using non-political language is frowned upon shows how inefficient governments are with their red-tape.

Bring your shit to Sup Forums they'll eat you, faggot

You should've told that to Hillary
>it probably cost her the election

Not to be that arrogant American, but we kinda are the biggest superpower. Not the only, but definitely in the top 3.

>pic related

These:

>muh anecdote proves that all illegals are good

Why USA is so racist? They "love their country" or just are idiots?

Biggest?, quite possibly I wouldn't know I'm not american. But like you said they are defiantly not the only one.

IF SHITLLARY HAD WON, WE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE GAYEST FUCKING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, EVEN AHEAD OF CANADA--LAND OF THE FUCKING FAGS.

AS IT STANDS, WITH TRUMP IN CHARGE, WE'RE ONE OF THE MOST BADASS COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD ALONG WITH RUSSIAN AND THE PI.

FEELS GOOD, MANG

No we were that retarded

ITT: project projection

Foreign aid.

Guess we're just idiots, but hey that just means there is more DIVERSITY for everyone else!

>and remember, diversity is a strength
no need to thank us, it's our pleasure

At leas Hillary knows about politics.

>experienced bribe-taker
>this is somehow a pro-Hillary argument

K, next time we'll nominate Mitch McConnell then. He knows his politics inside and out!

They are the most nationalistic and therefore hipocritical state in the world.

the americans who matter voted for him.not a bunch of lazy welfare abusers from big citys that contributed to hillary's popular vote

itt: morons weigh-in
butthurts project

>the rich no nothing about politics

at least people care about america,unlike whatever shit hole you are from

>knows about politics
user's nonviability on parade

Nice fat targets for Chinese missiles,but utterly useless in a 21st century war. Those multi-billion dollar toys serve no purpose other than making defence contractors filthy rich.

What's it like knowing you've been had, Americunt?

We care about humanity, and unfortunately your country's army and business companies have too much influence on it nowadays.

lol
mfw america is the topic of every other countries dinner table
mfw we dont talk about any of you

one of our presidents started the whole global warming warning trend
so thats funny

They also think they're the only ones with freedom, which is hilarious, because most western countries are more free than they are.

I mean, they get lots of weapons, and their number one cause of bankruptcy is their own healthcare system, and their educational system is the most expensive on earth through sheer corruption. That's one hell of a tradeoff.

It sounds like the 0-2 aircraft carrier peasant is jealous of our 20 aircraft carriers

Well, they are a superpower. I mean they outspend the next 26 countries combined don defense... but imagine if they took half of that, even a quarter of that, and spent it on their people...

Anyone have anything substantial other than petty name calling? It's because of your safe space mentality bullshit while demonizing all white males that got him elected. You sound worse than everyone who bitched when Obama was elected.

Versus what... Trump got rid of the people taking the bribes, and put the people making the bribes in direct power.

Your democracy is dead.

We could be part of the EU. They are the most pussyfied cucks on the planet. They love sucking Muslim cock and allowing them to take over their country and destroy your way of life.

reading shit like this makes me lol
none of you even know americans
no one i know or have ever met "thinks we are the only ones with freedom" you guys are fucking retarded

A carrier doesn't go alone. It's surrounded by smaller ships and subs that with intel, anti-missile, and anti-ship capabilities.

You're a fag.

Not at all. I just feel sorry for you that you've bought into the lie that big toys mean you're the biggest power. Please, go ahead and keep wasting people's money on symbols of past wars. When you are knocked off the crumbling pedestal you've placed yourselves on, they rest of the world will breathe a sigh of relief that you'll no longer feel justified in starting shit in other countries.

The only people guilty of getting trump elected are his voters.

See, it's funny that you say that, because despite your sensationalized american bullshit, you shoot more of your own people in one week than all the terrorist attacks combined in the past 16 years have killed in all of Europe.

You're so terrified of a headline that you've lost all reason. ISIS is losing, the middle east is more or less the only area they've made any progress in, and terrorism is up there with lightning strikes and deaths by meteor for frequency in the western world.

The you more fuckjobs walking around talking about Hillary wants sharia law (which makes no goddamn sense) and how obama is a secret muslim who built isis (apparently before he even got the office of president).

The muslims aren't your enemy. American stupidity is your enemy.

In 2004, the US re-elected George W. Bush. Not by a small margin either. His electoral support went up dramatically. It's hard to beat this stupidity.

>Americans vote for Donald Trump
See, this time around things are different. Bush won re-election because people voted for him who didn't vote for him in 2000. This time, Trump won election because rather than vote for Clinton, people who voted for Obama choose not to vote at all. They did this not because of their own stupidity, but because the DNC shit the bed.

Actually I spend an enormous amount of time in America. I'll be in Texas next week in fact, and your patriotic land of the free bullshit is both hilarious and misguided.

Fuck, I've literally had a man tell me my country isn't free because we don't have the second amendment (despite the fact, yes, you can own a gun in Canada).

like chinese small dick missiles can make it past our defenses
my sidees

Amerifats will tell us how great Drumpf is going to make America, as soon as they get through telling us how to health care and gun laws.

Not using 'idiot' correctly in a statement defeats whole impact of your shitty opinion/bait/autismicfaggotry.
Next learn English
>faggot dosn't know English

>You're a fag.

Well, the depth of your intellect is impressive, I must say.

Oh what absoulute jewcunt made this aids? Obviously a fucking stupid one

if you knew anything about the election you would know more then half of america did not vote for donald trump

lol
>texas
texas is not america
you dont know shit
i'm sorry you went to the hottest most patriotic piece of shit state in the country
but they dont think like the rest of the country

The only reason to say The United States of a America is the most idiot country, is if there are no other countries that exist.

hurr durr I read an IFL Science article, have done zero research, and have concluded that 99% of scientists all agree that global warming is an immediate and catastrophic threat.

omg
>talks shit on america
>is from canada
this conversation is over
your country is the biggest group of fucking pussy faggots i have ever had to deal with in the business world
your welcome for letting every piece of shit canada has to offer into La
cuz every canadian knows you dont go to canada to make money in the movie business

This is like the autistic kid showing every one his ps4 game collection.
Sure they cost a fuckload but have no meaning or purpose other than to be aids.

Well actually I don't choose how the "tax" money stolen from me is used. I figure if in ratio we have that many aircraft carriers compared to everyone else, our other shits probably on par too.

I tell you one thing though, I bet my life almost literally on it, after Operation Paperclip, building 800 "FEMA" camps across the united States, and a variety of other fucked events, I guarantee you in WWIII, the United States will be the next Germany and the way they play, there's a strong chance they may succeed. Or surrender to Russia and/or China.

The United States twisted government knows what they're doing.

WWIII will be the final war before a single government and the US isn't going down without a fight.

It scares the living fuck out of me, but I assure you this.

>His electoral support went up dramatically.

No, it didn't. Unless you call cheating by 5 electoral votes vs cheating by 34 electoral votes "dramatic". Biased conservative judges stopping a recount in Florida he was sure to lose vs phony votes in Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Face it, your system of selecting a national leader is not just "flawed", it's a laughingstock.

The republicans are going to use trump to do their shit and by the next elections they'll blame him to wash their image. The only purpose of this is to keep the wealthy as they are, while all of us keep working as proud slaves shouting ''muh Freedom'' and blaming other nations for everything bad that happens to us.

Okay, New York, LA, Louisiana, Seattle, Portland, Orlando... pretty much every state in the US I've been to on business at least a few times... never Idaho or Wyoming, so you have me there if that's the true America.

Driven Montana, spent time In DC. I've probably seen more of your nation than you have at this point.

Sorry man, but Americans are arrogant as fuck, and yes, that goes double for the south.

It's been dead since World War 2. If Trump fails, then at least we'll know its marchin time

Consider

Argument:

>Nice fat targets for Chinese missiles,but utterly useless in a 21st century war. Those multi-billion dollar toys serve no purpose other than making defence contractors filthy rich.

Ad hom:
>What's it like knowing you've been had, Americunt?

Counterargument:
>A carrier doesn't go alone. It's surrounded by smaller ships and subs that with intel, anti-missile, and anti-ship capabilities.

Counter ad hom:
>You're a fag.

ive spent PLENTY of time in nova scotia
im not going to act like i know enough about canada to judge them
you dont know shit unless you live there

>texas is not america

i bet you think there are more then 2 genders also,you retarded liberal faggot.glad to see 2017 was the year your faggotry ceased to exist

how can u critizise most idiot country when ur most idiot of all op

Former Canadian here.

Gun ownership in Canada is cucked to fuck.

Fuck you asshole

Well, we have superior healthcare, better education, a higher standard of living, better social programs, a better reputation (especially now)

And are you serious? Do you know how many films and television shows are produced here in BC? Like half the places you envision from your favorite shows are in fact filmed in vancouver.

Dude, you live in a nation slipping back into the dark ages. We had chipped debit cards like 8 years before you, and I haven't seen a signed credit card slip in like a decade in my country despite the fact I was signing shit in your like 3 months ago.

You're behind, and while you do lead the world in some categories, none of them are good.

lol
so youve spent some time in some states?
you are arrogant as fuck
thats not enough time to know people
i can name all the places ive been to canada
that doesnt mean i know you guys enough to judge
why have you spent so much time here?
because everyone has to come here for business
why is that?
why isnt everyone traveling to canada for business?
lol

Nobody voted for him.
Just like George W. Bush he STOLE the election!

you have stupid AF laws too
like anyone who ever got a dui in any country is not allowed in canada
my sides
canada is the laughing stock of the world

Actually niggers shoot more people than anyone else and in fact they shoot more niggers than anyone else too.

I'll be the first one to say that the US needs to stay out of other countries issues. You see its cucks like you that actually believe that the American people have a say in what our government does. Look at what the DNC did during the election. They like to only give the illusion that they give a fuck about the people , while actually doing what ever the EU and UN cucks want us to do. I would like nothing more then to let the rest of the world fend for themselves. If a government isn't strong enough to defend their own people then they need to be replaced.

yeah the other half did think that the opposition was good

amazing how one election can out a whole nation out as retarded

>when every canadian mentions vancouver
youve visited enough of our great cities to know we are more developed and have better cities period
your welcome for every good movie youve ever watched and every song thats on your faggot ass ipod

Sorry sir I'm gonna have to stop you here.
This isn't a rekt thread..jeeez

Why do American always want war? Seriously, you have nice lives. Do you know how shitty your lives would be if you decided it was "marchin' time"?

Say goodbye to every comfort you have, and probably the rise of a new even more fascist government and half the rights and freedoms.

Guns don't solve everything. I mean look at the civil war, hundreds of thousands of your own countrymen dead... not exactly an award winning time for your nation.

Im an american and have lived overseas. America is definetly dumber thats for sure. I think in general the south gives us a bad name. Over 30% believe the book of genesis is non fiction and the earth is 6000 years old. That tells you something.

Putting the P back in POTUS.

True, but I'd rather have guns be tougher to get then have a mass shooting every week like America does.

Christ, how hard is it not to shoot each other?

because the jews nested here which made America a main business-point there's no other reason for why everyone is traveling to the USA for business

Defend from what? I think your worse enemies are within your own borders, like in any country.
The powerful are friends behind the curtains regardless of their country.

how ironic,all the citys filled with crime and poverty voted for clinton.should be enough of a reason to not support democrats