forgot the pic
hi chocobro

2/6

Kweh.

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

There are actually quite a few blood vessels in rhino horns for example. As an aside, some people don't realize it but horses and other equines, rhinos, and tapirs are all members of order Perissodctyla (odd-toed ungulates/hoofed herbivorous mammals), so it could be possible that they used the rhino gene(s) for horns as they could be maybe compatible with an equine base genome.

What the fuck are you talking about with 6/6? You're missing the whole start of that story!

what is this? i don't get it...

There you go. After this one goes

Kweh.

nice, i didnt had that one

Nor the three previous ones:

Source on this?

kweh indeed, brothers

> "Dinner time, fluffies!" you call
> Walk into the saferoom, and set a freshly cooked plate of lasgna down in front of your fluffies
> "Wat new nummies?" asks your blue fluffy
> "Nummies wook wike cake" says the green one
> "Nummies smell wike sketties" says blue
> "Is... skettie cake?" asks green, in awe
> Leave them to eat their dinner
> Go back an hour or so later to clean up
> Lasagna stands cold and uneaten on the plate
> Both fluffies still staring at it, mouths agape
> Fluffy ponies' tiny minds cannot comprehend lasagna

Hocobo fwend

Kweh.

Neat

This is garbage, post a different artist please.

Kweh.

Better, thank you!

Kweh.

are you guys fapping to that shit

Kweh.

Kweh

Gonna have to troll harder than that, bruh.

Don't be a gross faggot, keep it classy

Kweh.

Good God, I've been trying to see if any online store has the Master Edition of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild but it seems like everyone was up at 5 AM to snap everyone last one of them up. Maybe I'll get lucky like I did with Fire Emblem Fates and Walmart will pull out a secret stash of them a few weeks before release.

But enough about my Sup Forumsidya problems, here's a happy fluffy family.

Do you have sauce or artist name?

What did Mocha do? Why is he crying? What happened to the baby? We'll never know since Wolfram threw his hissy fit and, besides nuking his stuff at the booru, never finished this story.

Artist is Wolfram.

Fuck, can't believe he deleted all his shit

It's wolfram_sparks. They were actually one of the more well known artists but they deleted all their stuff off the booru and never came back.

>all this monologuing
>from a retarded furbypig
I used to think abuse was the autistic side of the force

>yfw mummee calls you a poopie and forces you to live in a turd but you secretly like it

let's pretend that mocha eats the foal as nummies and then her mother took his wheels away

He came back briefly and then disappeared again.

He even streamed.

I like to think he was found in a snowdrift, the foal died of hypothermia and he lost his last weggie to frostbite.

That's what I guess happened: either the foal died from the cold and Mocha ate it since he thought his owner had abandoned them or Mocha simply killed and ate the foal because of that same reason.

Wolfram didn't really do the whole "fluffies are rapist cannibal supervillains" thing that's popular nowadays

It seems he posted again some days ago. fluffybooru.org/post/view/43414#search=user_id=1249

maybe a bird ate it or something

>Wolfram doesn't do cannibal fluffies
>Doesn't know about Brownie's story
Sure, she wasn't willing to eat the foal at first, but she ended up eating it...

Can someone link me to a story comic collection somewhere that is better to use than this cancer booru?

I know this is Sup Forums but I dont think youre so autistic I'd have to explain the difference

Thanks for including the URL, this is actually kinda fun. Now to see if they programmed breaking a fluffy in yet...

Game is old as fuck. There's almost no abuse.

Yeah, just hit that point. Well, It held my attention for a few minutes.

Have you tried the Fluffy Simulator? It's the exact opposite of this since you can only abuse them. gheybenewel.x10host.com/

Bump

any viruses?

Why is the fluffy as big as the rable with the lamp on it

No, it's a GameMaker Studio program, so it may get detected as a virus by your antivirus suite, but that would be a false-positive.

"The virus might be detected but go ahead and ignore it I promise"

is this some sort of new gay fandom or is this a meme?

gheybenewel.x10host.com/FAQ/

>Is This a Virus?

>Well, I sure hope not. Otherwise my own computer is infested to the brim from playtesting it so much.

>But my anti-virus says it's a virus...?

>It's a game made inside of GameMaker: Studio. If you've played Nuclear Throne, Hyper Light Drifter, Undertale, or some other game made in GameMaker: Studio, you've played a game that uses the same program as FluffSim.

>Ergo, GameMaker: Studio is not a tool for making viruses. It's sandboxed, meaning it has little to no access to your computer's data, aside from creating and loading a save file.

>If you trust me and my game enough, just add FluffSim to your anti-virus's exception list.

>If you don't trust me, fair enough, just move on with your day.

Soooo... If you don't want to play it, simply don't, instead of bitching and moaning here like a prissy-pants.

Most of you are posting soft fluffy adorable shit. Post pure abuse to these putrid abominations. They deserve absolutel pain and suffering

Being a fluffy is a capitol crime punishable by gruesome death.

Don't bother, the game sucks in its current version and I haven't seen much improvement from prior versions.