Its my first time taking LSD I took one tab and its been about 1 hour and im not seeing anything

Its my first time taking LSD I took one tab and its been about 1 hour and im not seeing anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27NvMrV_-aE
youtube.com/watch?v=K347mj6WvR8
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLiGyJ_OJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'll take a bit longer for things to properly kick in, put some music on, have a drink and sit back dude, you're in for an awesome ride :)

Lsd and shrooms take an hour and a half to kick in.

How much did you take?

Shrooms can go quicker, especially if you haven't eaten anything and depending on the dose.

Do you have a trip sitter? Don't freak out, you don't need one but it'd be a good idea. Relax as much as possible. Also don't go outside. Friend of mine died like that, lying naked face down in a football field. But stay relaxed!

I was told it was 300μg

> MFW OP is blind from a single dose of LSD. RIP.

You know I don't think telling someone that your mate died is going to make them relax.

You'll be fine OP, I find acid has quite a gentle come up, if you start feeling anxiety put some music you love on or a comedy show you're familiar with. Even just calling a close friend (who won't judge if you let slip that you're on drugs) can put your mind at ease.

See with your mind and not your eyes

With 300 you'll definitely feel it, jealous of you buddy, haven't tripped in time

> first time
> maybe 300ug
> unsure of dose
> no idea if it'seven actual LSD
> going to Sup Forums to ask for advice

have a nice trip

>filename

Mate, close Sup Forums, it's just gonna freak you out. You're gonna be fine, LSD isn't going to kill you or make you crazy. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Put on some music or TV.

I probably should have planed this more but i'm not going to die so its fine.

This is good advice.

Maybe it's an NBOMe rip

Ignore him too you'll be fine, don't be too worried about if you're too hot or cold mid trip, you are fine :)

I'm not really worried about anything I just what to know if I got ripped off.

Probably not. You'll have to wait longer to know for sure, but only YOU can know for sure. Sup Forums can't test the potency of a drug you ingested an hour ago. I agree with this guy. This place is going to freak you out.

Hey don't worry... You should start to feel it soon.
Did you eat anything beforehand?

Yeah

Oh yeah, don't forget to drink water as well. You'll probably need to.

How much?
Depending on that it may take longer.

Do you feel ready man? :)
It's gonna be a blast.

Also, I'm sorry to say this but you really should get off of here once the real thing starts, as soon as you start having tremors and such.

I ate a full meal. I am ready its just taking a while. I plan on leaving once things start to hit.

Just try not to eat anything unless youre starving and even then not too much, remember to drink and stay off of here. Put on some music, preferably with headphones you'll go out of this universe (jimi hendrix is the shit tripping). You're not really gonna see anything its just things will look weirder.

I am always feeling 300 ug in less than an hour.
100 ug takes me about 1.5 hrs

Yes, my first time was exactly the same, it almost took 2h so don't worry about that.

Have you planned the structure of your trip? Most of the times that doesn't really matter that much, anyways so don't worry that much.

Also, being your first time, try to have at least one foot in reality. Mi first (and only) time with 300ug I completely lost it :P It was fine anyways.

Also, once the thing it's going, I don't see any problem eating a little bit if needed, but since you already had a full meal... I don't think you'll need it anyways.

I just read somewhere that I should eat before hand because you dont feel hungry.

Don't worry that much, you'll feel hungry anyways when you need it :^)

have fun, stay positive :)
youtube.com/watch?v=27NvMrV_-aE

Did it taste sour?

Watch Ren and Stimpy.

Nope

i threw up if i ate too much or had too much coffee tho. probably different for everyone.

look at cool stuff! watch a movie, look at famous paintings! listen to music!

Well its been 2 hours and I dont really feel anything.

Good for you

if you have some green, smoke a bowl. last few times i tripped i smoked as well, helped give a kick start. if not move around a bit, dont just sit there and wait for it. get your blood moving a bit, that'll accelerate the blood circulation in the body (compared to just sitting there). which will help the syd circulate through you (and to the brain)

Did you take painkillers today before acid?

Nope just acid

Get off B Put on some music Smoke em if you get em. let the acid come to you, No need to rush it . I feel the most unconformable part of tripping is the "rabbit hole' its the buildup for the trip. before the Peak, You feel so anxious and tense. i just calm myself and pull trough. Wait for the peak to come and ZOOOOMMM

I had that same thought my first time, then took some more and some more till I had 3,5 tabs.
That resulted in a very nice trip indeed

Just a few trip reminders i tell myself
1. This is only temporary (NO IT WILL NOT LAST FORERVER)
2. These emotions are not genuine they are thought through the mind of someone on mind altering substances.
3. I try not to trip around death (lose a friend or family within the week. Not a good idea)
4.Call your family before hand (you want to feel at peace. let them know you care.)

Idk if it works that way

might not, i could be wrong, ill admit to that. but thats what i did and i had a wonderful time, so to each their own.

5. Have plenty of fruits and snacks around (blueberries are amazing and tasty while you are tripping.; Also easy to take down while everything is moving )
6.Water is important (hyrdate yourself, not Drown in water just pace yourself along the few hour trip)
7. Dont look in the mirror. (its a given for new trippers , Seeing your WHOLE YOU while under the influence is bad, I once had a kid attack me while he came out of bath room cause he saw his reflection through the mirror in his eyes.(honestly its alot to take in )
8. Have a music playlist set up before( its hard to pick songs and focus on a screen while you are flying on L. (it will safe you so much stress)

can take longer. most likely if you ate something before

M8 if it's been 2 hours and you dont feel much it's either not acid or less than ~70 micros

Lots of people have been recommending TV or music.. Personally I hate TV/internet when im on acid, you should go for a walk or read or write or draw or converse while listening to music (or w/out music)

9. Dont force anything (let the trip come to you its a less stressful and some times itll hit you alot harder if you are not expecting some amazing show)
10. YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR VISUALS. ( its easy for someone to let the acid take over them and that is when ego death and complete meltdown happens. This is your mind, you are in control. )
11. and dont forget Have a wonderful trip

Maybe im just being pessimistic but its been two and a half hours and I dont feel anything other than a slight head high. I think I got scammed.

it happens my friend
its easy to sell fake paper and receive Real money for it.. people are scammy

im nervous after reading you took 300μgs

and dont feel anything

You probably did, not sure why he would BS and tell you that it's 300 rather than a normal 100 though.

300 of legit pure lsd is an overwhelming experience and one that I would be surprised if you weren't experiencing noticeable effects after an hour

yeah but 300 of just plain paper cut from a poster doesnt do anything to anyone

Could be time perception.

Placebo effect

especially first time Hoffamans first dose was 250u. And he went to the cosmoss

10/10 bait thread op. Still not feeling anything after 30 minutes? Bullshit. It's either a fucking lie or you got some really shitty lsd. I really hope you got a sitter without one you can get seriously hurt and not even realize it, possibly die. Sit the fuck down and don't think. What ever you do, don't think about thinking. That leads to more thinking.

True, but I still kek'ed.

Do like me and be forced turn off the lights and try to go to bed because it was a school night and I was in like seventh grade,

This is terrible advice for someone who is just starting to have it kick in.
>trip around death
Great. Let's put that on the mind.
>Call your family
Did you not read OP's post? He took it an hour ago
>Have plenty of fruits and snacks around
Well shit. OP better get to the store quick then...
>have a music playlist set up before
>Dont force anything...
>>YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR VISUALS
Do you see how this is contradictory? Plus ego death isn't a bad thing.

Your advice isn't terrible for someone about to take a psychedelic, it's just bad for someone who's already taken some an hour ago.

Listen to this on it: youtube.com/watch?v=K347mj6WvR8

I took some earlier today im still trippin

Well I give up if anything else happens then ill let you know but for now I'm out

You want to see something stare into the fucking mirror.

watch this youtube.com/watch?v=lcLiGyJ_OJQ

Implying money itself isn't a system of fake paper.

>300 first ride
noice. have fun

general question to thread: after getting a good head full of acid, have you ever hit a limit as to how much beer you can drink? Because I never did.

>not my first rodeo, have dropped 100+ times
>never drank hard liquor tripping
>always ran out of beer when managing my ride; most I ever had was 36 +/- during
>have no idea as to individual dosages, 3 tabs on average from same connection always seemed the same intensity - figuring 150/per, so 450 per trip
>keep $100 in $5 bills in pocket
>don't fuck with the locals when in public
>never trip when you're in a bad mood - you dance with what you bring

What do you mean by the mirror part? I've never heard this.