Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yundAnnvwxY
youtube.com/watch?v=yyQMOV0Fs8I
steamcommunity.com/id/demasterpiece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self-bump

BUMP

youtu.be/yundAnnvwxY

well anons tell me about yor feels. Im here to listen you guys. I have feelings too, but I prefer to listen to you all while I am listening this.

K lol. I feel empty. I feel no one likes me. I used to be happy, then in 2016 everyone left me. I'm so lonely

>I used to be happy

tell me about this moment in your life, with details, user

and then anwer to this:

what happened in 2016?

not feeling very good tonight anons,

>two days ago we went up the mountain a happy couple
>today we came down it friends and friends only

At least I got to ski....

youtube.com/watch?v=yyQMOV0Fs8I

what? I don't understand user, what happened?

Damn, thats harsh man

I would have skied into a fucking tree, good for you user.

Not in a good place atm. GF troubles and thats if she still even wants to be that.

Tfw even when your friends that normie consider weird have gfs (even the weeb guy who barely leaves his house has a gf) and you're a kissless virgin. I would be happy if someone just told me they liked me, haven't heard that in years. user's a pretty chill guy, he's cool, he's funny, he's always there for you. Yeah but no one's ever there for me.
> pic unrelated since I'm on mobile and don't have any good reactions here

Some of these are my exact word for word thoughts

You got me thinking a little bit, i remember i saw this really super fat dude with this slim chick with an amazing ass, all i could say was "The fuck"

i left the recovery home i was staying at the past 4 or 5 months. I got really high one night and got "kicked out". I had to go back to my dads while I get my shit together once again. Really tired of not being entirely independent yet.

And on top of that, there's a slight chance I violated my intensive probation with that one slip up.

All my feels.

At least I'm not alone

thanks man, it was supposed to be a romantic getaway.

I asked myself that same question Sup Forumsro

I second this, and the part that gets me is that I put myself out there and asked girls in real life on dates, hit if off with someone, get someone to laugh at your dumb jokes. And yet it's always "sorry I have plans" or "sorry not this time". You'd think after the 10th girl you can at least talk to would day yes to the law of averages, I just don't get it

the worst part is these girls are average or below average, not even shooting for the sky

I have no problem with them having gfs even the contrary - I'm happy for them and to be frank I'm not looking for a relationship either. It just feels weird when that guy that was known throughout high-school as that weird dude talks about how he almost became a father and you haven't touched a girl since last year. And by touch I mean a handshake or hug. What's even weirder is that I'm considered the most normal from our group just because I'm aware of what normies see as weird and acceptable.

Same

No point.

Just no point.

People just started not responding to my texts. I don't know what I did. I think it was because of my ex, she started spreading lies or something. No one really talks to me right now

At least you've found out who your friends aren't!

I've loved the same girl for the last 5 years and truly believe she's the only one i can be with. Never even came close to going out with her so deep in the friend zone it doesn't even feel real.

have very little friends and spend most of my time playing video games and arguing with people on line.

Parent think i'm a complete disappointment even though i'm a senior in high school.

last time I kissed a girl was freshman year and it was a pity kiss homecoming night after i ranted my entire life story to this girl and she hasn't talked to me since.

Among other things i just live a sad life /b

wan't more?

If it's any help there might be some unforgivable characteristic that your circle knows about you but they are too polite to bring it up and the only reason they don't say anything is because you are a good friend/it's your only flaw. That's what happened to me, it was my fashion sense...didn't have one. was in High School in 2010 and apparantly jean shorts aren't "acceptable". You might wanna try to figure out if you're known for anything specific in your circles that doesn't get talked about, perhaps when everyone's been drinking and they are more honest/forthcoming

What do you do exactly when trying to get a chick to go out with you? And is it a girl you know?

have abussive boyfriend. even tells me to kill myself, breaks all the things that take me months to make, doesn't let me talk to nobody, always insulting me, threating me, etc but for some reason i can't leave him. Im in a lo of pain but i feel like if i left him i would be in much more pain (this aren't my only problems, i also have family problems, a lot of bullying from the past, economic problems, suffered of eating disorders, social anxiety, etc) this is the first boyfriend i ever had. I don't know why but i can't leave him...

here
Tell me about it
> 2 years ago
> go on a vacation with a few friends because we just finished hs
> 3 boys and 3 girls and it's obvious that we all form 3 potential couples
> girl I like is maybe a 6/10 but for some reason I find her really fucking cute
> she's obviously flirting and I do my best not to push her away
> rekt my leg at the beach and couldn't go in the sea
> she gives me wet hugs and even uses the water from her bikini to wet me up so I don't get sunburn
> night comes
> drinking
> about to hit up the club
> thetimeisnow.exe
> the club and streets are empty because we're in a small village near the beach
> she completely ignores me all night
> continues to ignore me the other nights while being flirty all day
She went to study in another country but I see her and the friends we went with every couple of months. She's was still seemingly interested until last week when I met her and didn't even look my way.
On the plus side I met my countries ex president in that club and he was drunk out of his fucking mind. Shit was cash.

my pet is close to dying. hold me Sup Forums

for me it's a girl I've come to know a little bit. Most of what I've said was when I was in college where I'd sit next to a girl in a class for a semester, we get to talking, hit it off pretty well (or so I thought) and then getting shot down, I've tried waiting to ask right at the ned of class , a week in class, or even half way through, but I only try when I know she is somewhat receptive to me, ie: she'll have no problem talking to me first or saying hi even when I didn't notice her outside of class. Other instances have been at social gatherings where I talk to a certain girl part or most of the night and when the time to shine comes, get shot down. I just don't get it.

But usually I just ask if you want to go out to dinner or spend a day at the zoo (there was a zoo in walking distance from my college where students would get in real cheap)

I know why. Love is a drug. It is meant to keep ppl together even if they shouldnt be. Unfortunately knowing this will not be enough to give you the strength to break it off. You dont love him, love forces you to. Eventually, itll be unbearable and you'll be able to let go, until then choose better next time, get help if it gets bad and talk to ppl to help your emotions.

what kind of pupper is it?

No they aren't like that. We known eachother for almost 14 years, we're basically like brothers. Also the weeb guy's basically a borderline autist, speaks everything that's on his mind even when everyone tells him not to. We openly discusses everyones flaws. Well in the rare times that we get together anyway.

burn the coal..............

PAY THE TOLL

There are many good fellows out there. Stand up and dump his sorry ass. Get a restraining order and find yourself someone who isn't a human incarnation of shit.

the thing is...if i talk about my emotions with someone he starts to call me a snake... even tho i don't talk shit about him and nothing... When we started he was so nice with me... even before we did start... he would always treat me so well and shit... he ditches me the whole time, and still, while he ditches me, he won't even let me spend time with my friends... thanks to this im also mroe and more alone and because of my social anxiety i can barely meet people, so how im staying even mroe alone then im also getting more depressed. he also forces me to do so many things that i don't want...

Fuck off bot

its a white and blind bunny

Well really i meant after it is over... but i dont understand how he finds out what you even said? Honestly, some guys are good at picking out weak girls. I have known many girls in this issue and nothing i said helped... even proof that they were cheating did not help and they only became nicer to the guy. Never understood it. So i think youre just screwed because you fell under love's trap (had sex and got attached) and itll be a long time before you get over the natural spell (they all did, wasted many many years tho).

wow, this is def a pretty depressing thread, let me turn it up a notch

Pic related is my dog me and my girlfriend spent a year raising from a newborn pup. One day I get home and everything of hers is gone, the bed, the couches, even shit that wasn't hers. There's a note on the floor that says we've been growing apart for months.

Instead of breaking up with me and giving me a few days to prepare (while sleeping on the couch) and saying good bye to the dog, taking him for his last walk, playing tug (his favorite game) , teaching him one more new trick; instead of that a get a fucking note that says goodbye and goodluck, you'll never see your dog again let alone your girlfriend of three years. I couldn't even say get to say Bye properly, she took that from me.

I'll always miss you Bishop, still thinking of you

i think one of my fears is also the staying completely alone. I told my best friend a little about this and in the past i told her that we did break up when at the end we would get back together... Not even my best friend supported me or even asked once how i was... So i guess i know that at the end if we break up i'll be very alone and i will need someone but there will be nobody.

she didn't know we got back together,, so she still thinks we aren't together and she never supported me

Oh brother I know how you feel. It's pretty much the same for me. The last girl with who I kinda hit it off, have not left my mind sadly. We got really close, and then out of nowhere she becomes distant and ignores me. That feels terrible man. I hope your luck with girls get's better. At least it should eventually.

Legit fucking question here. If I like a girl I know it's always super awkward. It's easy with people you don't know, introduction smalltalk you're pretty etc. But people you've known for a while and got feelings for, that's pain for me.

Breaking up and getting back together is common in this kind of thing... Hmm... I think youre already alone, just dont known it yet, and would at least have a chance to make friends. What stage in life are you in?

hopefully the law of averages will save us Sup Forumsro, hopefully. Good luck to you!

yeah.. im pretty alone already btu at least i have him sometimes... even tho its more that he has me. im always there for when ever ne needs me but he is never there for when i need him. he used to be depressed but was able to quit meds and all thanks to me, yet i was also depressed when he met me and i did nothing but get worst and he would never try to make me feel happy. Evn when i was having a bad day he would get mad at me. If he does something to make me very mad and i get alil mad, instead of saying sorry he gets mad at me for being mad at him. Rn im 19. I should be going to college but idk yet... pretty hard and shit. when i was 15 i had my 6th suicide attempt (not even good enough to kms. tho i almost did it that time) i think and i was able to stop going to school because of how strong my depression and anxiety was. then i turned 16 and was finally able to study online... irl i have no friends anymore. Only online and even the barely online friends that i do have are starting to leave me alone.

The feel of being completely alone is scary. I know that, I'm kinda alone now. Had a few close friends, who'd always check up on me. But now we rarely talk. Or when we do, it's only when they need me for something.
Well, even if you feel alone, we'll always be here for you. If you ever wanna talk or something you can maybe add me on steam or something like that.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, best of luck to you too. Eventually you'll find that special one. Let's hope it won't take a long ass time for that.

Whats your steam?

It is the same for me. Can't deal with girls i have known, luckily most of the time I want them to like me for the wrong reasons, but new girls are much easier (in evolutionary terms, i like to think that it is because they dont wanna pass up potential high quality mates) whereas they know what they get if they know you. But anyway, if you don't have trouble with new girls, i think stay friends with the ones you really connect with and find better copies out there, they exist

Most of the time we dont let go cause we're afraid of not being able to do better and we don't want all the time invested to go to waste. Been there. You WILL do better because once you leave you'll start to understand what to look for and what to avoid. Tell yourself this though, would you have kids with him? Best of luck anonnette

Bump

steamcommunity.com/id/demasterpiece
I rarely play anything on steam nowadays. But I'd be willing to come online, just to talk if you need something like that. Not sure where you're from, but I hope the timezone difference won't be an issue.

i sent you a friend request

/soc/ is that way---------------------->

Hmm... maybe taking these user's advice and talking to them will help... i am curious tho, you do understand you cant keep going with him right? I dont think ive ever been clinically depressed, just normal wanting to end my life thoughts, but i feel like even though this is crap I wont have anything if i pass (not even the chance to make something of myself). I would get my stuff togeyjer before going to college (fuck loans, get job until ready?), but you still need to do something to occupy your mind..

Fucking newfag get you can't even link properly

Saw that and accepted it. I'll be heading to bed soon, because it's getting late, but I'll come online in the morning. So about 7-8hrs from now, if I'll hopefully manage to sleep that much. And if you'll still want to talk, I'll be there. Even if not tomorrow or anytime soon, I'll be there when you'll need me.

Did someone say...

TRAIN

/id/mrpeshoga
Add me if you wanna talk, I rarely use steam these days too

Made me feels/10
I'm sorry user

I've never seen this shit in a Sup Forums thread before, is this Ad shit new or do I just need to lurk moar?