Admit it. She won

Admit it. She won.

She won over 4 million more votes than Drumpf. There is a serious problem that a person who won 5 million more votes than their opponent isn't declared the winner. The Electoral College has failed us if we look at the raw data, and the data shows that She got 6 million more votes than Drumpf. Anyone that can count knows that if someone has 7 million more votes than the other guy, they should be the winner. 8 million more votes. I'm saddened and disgusted that this Democracy we live in rewarded the orange cheeto pussy grabber even though he lost by more than 9 million votes.

Awww another snowflake who doesn't know that America isn't a democracy. How cute.

See: Republic.

>m-muh popular vote
Quit posting these threads.
It's January.

If she had one she would be president-elect. She's not.

Drumpf won you Amerifat loser.
Say goodbye to superpower status and hello to breadlines.

>look at the raw data
never look at the raw data

and if the electoral college is so horrible
why haven't libtards tried to remove it earlier?
the process was there to do it
but while it benefited them they were fine leaving it in place
fuck off and die

Not according to the rules of the game, moron.

Superbowl winners don't always win more games than anyone else.

World Series winners aren't always the ones the ones who score the most points across the season.

Fucking scrabble winners aren't always the ones who pick the most obscure words.

If the rules were different all parties would have played differently. You don't know how that would have played out and you sure as hell can't speculate and award presidency on that basis.

Get fucked.

And yet, who is it being inaugurated next week again?

Nope she lost. She also won by your standards against Obama but you never cried about that you cuck.

the player who has the most pieces at the end of chess wins!

Actually subtract the 3million+ illegal votes she had and he won popular vote too. Sorry bud get over it the don won

Itt bait takers

Mr. Trump won you nigger lovin' muslim worshippin' beta male faggot - now go grab a safety pin and go to your safe space for the next 8 years. I had to put up with the gay nigger muslim, his tranny wife, and the niglets for 8 long insufferable years - now it's your turn!

Pictured: Winrar

>Post is obviously a troll
>People get uppity about it
>Mfw

Enjoy 8 years of Trump my special snowflake nigga.

inb4
>hurr durr 8 years kek not going to happen
Same shit you said about him winning the first four.

kek

very nicely done, op

nice b8 m8

>supporting a piss fetishist held ransom by the Russians

Naa it's not even bait. People are literally just this butthurt over our new President.

>4million
>5million
>6million
>7million
>8million
Nice b8 OP but you'll never fool me you jewish propaganda spreader.

you know you're on Sup Forums when a sarcastic political post still creates an argument

I'm phoneposting at work, and I had to come to this thread to get rid of my boner before returning to the salesfloor.

Stfu cunt. Trump is in favor of cannabis. That's all that matters. Kys faggot XD

I never saw any liberals complain when all of the democrats got electoral votes but not the popular vote the past presidents...

Electoral college is fine, winner takes all states are the problem. That's why it's a choice between cancer and aids every election.

True shit nigga.

>OP is obviously satire
>hurr OP is trolling
>durr Trump won get over it

Sup Forums is full of retards.

As an outsider to the states, and I didnt care about hilary either, I see it as the start of the erosion of your rights, any government that removes rights rather than adding to them should be treated with a high degree of doubt and distrust. The repeals already started are the beginning, watch over the coming years to see if your rights grow or diminish.

She did. Can't wait to see america nuked tho... so i'm happy

Didn't Obombo lose the popular vote but win due to the electoral congress? Shit goes both ways.

>Admit it. She won.
>Was not declared the victor.

Someone is mad

nigger votes are only worth 3/5th of a white vote

so she still lost

Actually no.

I was referring to the number of pop votes she won by accirding to op going from 3 million to 9 million in one post and nobody mentioning it

ebin bait xd

lol dumb cuck thinks the popular vote means anything. The bitch was training for a game of tag and Trump was training for WW3. She lost and she's a dumb cunt. Anyone that thinks this is fucking retarded and very entertaining to me. Fucking hilarious to see adults cry.

It's funny when you consider someone is paying them to post this actual garbage. Derivative, easily tracked by marker phrases, they think they're invisible but anyone who's been here a few years can pick them out of a crowd.

He is, but he's also right, so it's okay.

Affiliation asside, you're a fucking idiot if you think a Republic is the opposite of a democracy. You've proven your idiocy and stupidity in politics. Now remove yourself, roach.

Impeach Trump

user, the electoral college exists so that smaller states get equal representation

>Drumpf

What are you, 5?

Alright, listen up.
This isn't a popularity contest. By statistical certainty, most people are retarded. Most people shouldn't have a say in politics. A small group of people smart enough to work or cheat their way to the top should be in charge. You and your homeless buddies in San Fran don't matter more than people who can support themselves, you are actually worth less. It's the natural order of humanity to be on bended knee.

AT LEST 5-7 MILLION ILLEGAL VOTES
TONS OF VOTER FRAUD- FACT
TONS OF ELECTION FRAUD -FACT

LIKE VOTING STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN WAS RESULTING IN HILARY VOTES IN MACHINES ACROSS THE COUNTRY

CALIBRATION ERRORS MY ASS
NOT 1 TIME DID A MACHINE DO THE OPPOSITE

this isnt a democracy

BY THE WAY HILLARY LOST THE PRIMARIES BUT "WON" BECAUSE OF FIXING A FRAUD ANOTHER PROVEN FACT

he lost popular vote in the primaries against Hillary not in the election itself.

>implying we won't be even more powerful with a strong leader

>strong leader
>Trump

Where did he ever say it was the opposite?

sorry fam don't want some cuckette as prez
literally helped her husband get away with rape
not someone I want my daughter to look up to

That's not what he said at all.
America is a republic first, and a democracy second.
If it was a democracy first, people living in a very small minority of the landmass would dominate the polls. The people in the rest of the country wouldn't get a voice in.

The popular vote doesn't even matter that much, since it's the state electors that ultimately make their decision.

>Against immigration
A issue that has plagued the US since the 1950s.
>Making good with Russia
I'd say he's on the right path.
I'd say he's on the right track.

Butthurt cuz no Madam Presidenr

kys!!!!!!!!!!!

you realize you're on Sup Forums right? yet you still brought up that bullshit rape defense?

No she didn't Trump will be president in 7 days faggot
/thread

If she did, she'd be called president elect, instead of the Don.

LOL

you really want the next generation of girls looking up to hillary rodham clinton?

sucks when you realize you as a person are worth less then some jackass living in iowa. seems that 'all men are created equal' bit was a lie.

Its almost like you think we never got rid of the articles of confederation, please kys.

that is actually precisely how it works famalam

>AT LEST 5-7 MILLION ILLEGAL VOTES

Really? I heard it was nearly 10 million illegal votes, and that's not even including the dead people.

I guess that 3/5 law was never really removed, was it?

Iowa only has 6 electoral votes I dont understand how that somehow unbalances the entire system, 6 isnt that many. If anything the electoral college was created to balance the power of people that lived in different areas.

see that's what perplexes me
How can an Illegal vote? How the fuck do the feds not step in and put a stop to that shit? It is a direct threat to this nations interests. An ISIS fighter could literally enter this country and hold a vote for the next president. How is this shit allowed to fucking happen?

I meant the "you don't matter" part

we're gonna build a wall

Hilldog deniers are just like flat earthers. They think crying and screaming "Wrong." is going to change the facts.

Hillary lost and the Earth isn't flat. Doesn't matter what you think. It doesn't change that fact.

LMAO

Go back to your safe place you fucking crybabies.

>one
future of America here folks

Hahahahaha! OMG! You called him Drumpf!! Could you announced to the world that you are a bigger faggot? I bet you think you're "edgy". Your as edgy as my grandma.

But how dont you/whoever matter? Is it because Iowa is a flip state? I dont understand.

>the one poster that holds the future of our nation

rage against auto-correct

>4,5,6,7,8,9 million votes
If you can't detect that this is obvious satire, you are autistic

Exactly
None of this matters
Not this comment
Not this thread
Not this board
Not me
Not you
We's all gonna die and we'll have done nothing to impact anything on this world

>If she had one
>one
>a dick

>Vote for the next president
Nobody's vote matters friend

apparently they matter to the fucking democrats being they wont stfu about it

By my calculations then, adjusting for the liberal bias in census and poll reporting, the total illegal+dead vote would be in the 12-14 million range, confirming Trump's assertion that his victory was indeed a landslide.

All Clinton's are crooked.
1992 when bill was prez. My grandpa was killed because he got a blood transfusion. The blood was sourced from a prison in the states. It was contaminated with hep c. Bill okayed the program to save money and only shipped the blood to other countries. So fuck Hillary too she was probably in on it.

Electoral college failed us years ago when that dumb fuck Bush won, despite losing the popular vote. Welcome to the true dictatorship known as America. Where are votes dont fucking count for shit while paid off assholes actually decide the outcome.

That whole Florida shitstorm is why i dont vote. Why should I? As citizens of a so-called democracy, that incident proved our votes dont matter. I said the same shit would happen with Drumpf, and it did.

Trust me, I didnt like any of our choices this election. But in the bigger picture, Hillary was the lesser of the two evils.

Ive already packed my shit and in the process of moving to Canada. Fuck America. Im done with this disgusting mockery of the democratic system.

If it wouldnt be for the Britbongs banning all the guns, Id wish theyd invade and take back this shithole....but even they wouldnt want it back now.

The race was never about winning the popular vote, all candidates knew this when going in.

whats funny is that hillary conceded
bitch knew she lost

EC only fails for you guys when it doesn't go your way.

Another bitter lonely faggot who can't detect humour, go suck Trump dick

Good, please leave.

It might've been hard to see through Trump's pubes, but this was an ironic post. Notice the number growing each time. Now, swallow for Trump and fuck off, you're acting like a Trump Nigger.... A Trigger?

I know right, glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

She already admitted she lost. Stupid fucking nigger.