What's all the hate?

What's all the hate?

He's actually the most developed character in the movie.

OOOOOGAAAA BOOOGAAAA

AWWWWW SHIIIEEEET

WE WUZ JEDIZ AND SHEEET NIGGA

>Quality acting OP, no wonder you're a faggot.

He is ugly and a coward

He is a kissless virgin

Maybe learn to get your
>quotations
in order before posting dumb shit.

He was the best part of that fucking garbage movie.

So, is the movie any good? Worth watching?

>will not shoot at people
>escapes shooting at all the people
development dead in the water

He's a nigger!

Nope but you should watch it
So you can still follow the next movies

Overall, I liked him. It helps that Boyega is a fairly talented actor.

I think after release a lot of the Finn hate died down and people have moved on to Rey. For good reason, what an utterly bland character.

he was alright

his arc was potentially the most interesting in the movie but wasn't developed much. maybe if he was the main character they could have delved more deeply into the rebellious stormtrooper angle, but he was really just there to introduce us to rey.

>So you can still follow the next movies
Chances of sequels being in any way an improvement are not very good to put it mildly.

If I recall the days following the release, in most of the discussions here, Boyega was actually one of the only qualities of the movie. The movie is shit so all is relative, but the flaws of Ep.VII are not on Boyega.

>oh look theres something vaguely less shitty in that pile of turd, whats your problem with it ?

I think Maz Kanata saw something in him. Maybe the force awoke in him.

>most developed
>has no problems gleefully killing his comrades hours after refusing to carry out an order because he hates violence

>hate

He was great, especially the bromance with Poe. If these whiny rabid sjws wanted to shoehorn in tolerance by making them gay lovers I would have no objections to it. They'd actually be doing it right for once.

Rey on the otherhand...

This. One of the many ways this piece of shit movie contradicts itself.

The entire movie was poorly written, poorly paced and contributed nothing to the medium.

>inb4 it doesn't NEED to be revolutionary

Yes it does. It's all Star Wars was ever known for. If it didn't want to be revolutionary, it should have put any effort into the writing, but it didn't.

A New Hope should've been the only film. It begins and it ends, close the book and move on.

Instead here we are, 40 years later, and this cancer is still holding onto not the medium, but the entire fucking world. This bullshit qualifies as a "cultural phenomenon". This is how retarded people are post-19th century.

Fuck.

I like John Boyega, he looks like a young Denzel. Plus he was pretty good in Force Awakens.

>No, this is wrong
>These guys who do the same thing are right
>And I'm the only one in the entire gorillion galaxies who feels this way

>its a "underage eastern europeans get triggered by seeing a black man and commence acting even worse than the "niggers"" thread

Hi.

He knows they're monsters. That's the whole point you dumbfucks.

I was on the same mindset as mostly everyone here. "SJW" garbage character. But it turned out to be one of the best characters in the whole franchise. If only they could get rid of the rest of the cast, the setting, the writers and the directors and just start from scratch.

came here to post this

also
>developed characters
>runs away so he wont have to kill
>immediately kills a bunch of his friends
>is fine with it
>touch and go flip flopping morality

he was the third most retarded character in the movie OP, after rey and the "dont worry about how i found the lightsaber" bitch

This. I thought Finn was going to be real shit and probably a stereotype but he's a good character. It's Rey who is the character riddled with flaws.

>gets brainwashed and indoctrinated for countless years to obey any order with no hesitation
>still shits his pants and defects
His character is stupid.

this

also his womanly hips confused me more than any of the gaping plot holes in the movie

>Lick my balls while I creampie your mother.

he stole the jacket from the ex-machina guy

>both lucas and J jew are extreme manlets

lot of stuff starting to make sense..

Fuck yeah. Great movie.

Putting innocent villagers to death is wrong. Killing soldiers in battle is what he was trained for.
How fucking stupid are you?

Hollywood isn't about height.

>innocent

they were protecting terrorists

What the fuck? Welcome to 2016. It's been 7 months. Even Sup Forums had to enact its backup plan of moving the goalposts from UGH Finn SUCKS JEWWWWWS to UGH Rey SUCKS JEWWWWWWWS. Sage

that didn't even make sense.

Cos he is a nigger and that`s reason enough.

Uh no. There were terrorists in their town. Some of them were knowingly protecting them. Most were not.
He realizes this. Maybe he's a more developed character than you

>Shooting the hangar with lots of non combatants
Whoh! Yeah!

the brainwashed trained solider is the only one in the unit to realize this AND give a shit?

Theres no screening for this type of thing in the empire before combat yet this is the only time it ever happens in star wars?

Thats just shitty writing m8

and you don't know how many in the town did and didn't know, you're making assumptions

He's a traitor, a thief, and a murderer.

>that happened legitimately 5 minutes after he left the empire so he wouldn't have to kill non-combatants

OMG?! A story centers around a special and extraordinary person?! How fucking perverse!
lol welcome to every goddamn story ever told, genius.

And all he needs to know is that mostly unarmed, random screaming people are getting run down and shot

No one likes niggers and the obsession americans have with niggers is getting scary

Fuck your noble savage trope

Why the fuck did the internet start slobbering over that stormtrooper with the electric tonfa thing

So he had a kind of neat weapon and then died 15 seconds later.

OH MY GOD SO EPIC

>special and extraordinary person
>a nigger manlet
kek

>And all he needs to know is that mostly unarmed, random screaming people are getting run down and shot

like all the unarmed people he killed in the hanger? brilliant character, you were right

I think Kylo Ren is the most interesting.

>What if in a world where people can be granted extremely powerful abilities from birth, a conflicted and confused young adult with great power is tempted by evil, and ignorantly accepts it's offers before he can make sense of the situation.

he really was the most developed
also i guess people really liked his bromance

This and i don't get why he still acts like a nigger.

Can we all agree this movie was a 2/5? I see zero reason to ever rewatch it. If I did, I would watch ANH.

>no counter argumen
>lel nigger amiright?!

lol try again halfwit

And which people were those that he killed?

Who hates Finn?
I thought we all agreed that Finn was the best part of the movie and that he should be the protagonist instead of Rey.

You know why there's all the hate, faggot. Don't play retarded. If he was a white pretty boy, he'd be getting praised up the ass.

I'm still convinced JJ chose the ugliest nigger actor he could find on purpose.

did you watch the movie?

>argumen
>calls others dumb

lmao

I actually liked his character the most. Slight comic relief and there's still some mystery behind him that can be fleshed out later on. If Poe had more screentime I'd like him more but we get zero on him.

The movie was really good.

why the fuck did everyone start slobbering over that bounty hunter with the jetpack

so he had a kind of neat appearance and then died like a bitch a movie later

OH MY GOD SO EPIC

if you're reduced to responding to typos...
lol off you go...

Exactly.
And?

Sup Forums is just upset that a movie with a black man and a woman as the protagonists mopped the floor with the shitty Memequels

People really got upset about Rey being so good.
I just saw it has her being fucking strong in the force.

At least Boba Fett actually looked unique.

Finn's the last thing anyone complains about. He wasn't incredible, but definitely one of the movie's strongest points.

>He's actually the most developed character in the movie.
We must've watched different movies.
None of the characters in Force Awakens actually had any character development in the movie.

If Rey was a man, no one would be complaining

>TFA
>development

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>What's all the hate?

Thread hidden. Balding nerd with 50k youtube subscribers tier

He definitely was the besy character in that turd of a movie.

Too bad we will have to endure Marey Sue acting like a badass because she is literally the reincarnation of a goddess.

>most developed
Maybe, but in TFA that is a very low bar to surpass.
I think he wasnt very developed but of all three main new characters he has the most potential to be developed. There's tons of shit they could do about PTSD from brutal stormtrooper training, maybe have him wrestle with the fact that he abandoned his entire life.
Maybe have him run into a stormtrooper he trained and bonded with and he is forced to confront the reality of what his betrayal really is, and how important it was to him.
Instead they just made him fall in love with generic white girl number 873. I have hope that now with JJ not directing his character can go somewhere.

They would because if Rey was a man she would be Anakin. She's the chosen one.

He was one of the best parts of the film. You could tell the actor playing him was incredibly excited to have the roll and his energy kind of rubs off on you.

highly trained janitor

>They would because if Rey was a man she would be Anakin.

Rey is nowhere near Anakin's level

True, Anakin had flaws.

Janitor/stormtrooper hybrid who managed to make it through a lifetime of indoctrination to adulthood with a healthy personality and moral compass without anyone noticing.

>the most developed character in the movie
Prove me wrong.

I'd be okay with Finn being the hero after Ray pulls a Bastila on us

Why did he have an american accent

He was fucking great.

Critics of the movie turned there attention to Ms. Mary Sue instead.

But in the end, V>IV>VII>VI>III>II>I

Go meme somewhere else

>the only developed character

>putting 7 above 6
I'd give 6 the slight edge to be honest, but they're pretty close

>Ms. Mary Sue
>implying Space Jesus Anakin and Luke 'Lucas' Skywalker aren't Mary Sue

Yes, the character is supposed to be developed, but the writers couldn't make a convincing transition to him feeling human, everything happens very forcibly. I'm blaming the writers, but his performance is horrible, he can't deliver. I don't blame him, he's inexperienced and there's nothing much to work with. But having potential of development doesn't mean it's been successfully developed or delivered.