Share your deepest, darkest, and dirtiest secret. Bonus points if is sexual

Share your deepest, darkest, and dirtiest secret. Bonus points if is sexual...

I go on here...

I killed a hooker on 9/11

I use to masturbate my dog.
Not in a sexual way, I just wanted to help him, he seemed so horny.

ware you m or f? did u make him cum and what was that like?

m
Yeah he cummed, was pretty gross tbh.

i cum into my sisters pants , want pics ? shes 26 and is a goddess , i have her nudes , sexy blonde hair and blue eyes , average round cute tits and the best pussy literally

um yes please!

hahahah, how much did he cum compared to a human and how long did it take?

Share my girlfriend with my female roommate sometimes.

How did that start? Was it your first time and what usually happens (green text a story)

This, this, this!

My wife caught our son jerking off in her panties and went ballistic on him. Grounded him, took his phone, his laptop, screaming at me when I got home. I calmed her down, spoke with them both. Backed her up but privately I told her it really wasn't a big deal and she ought to calm down about it. She wouldn't back down though. I backed her up and his punishments stood but I stole a pair of his boxers and hid them in my nightstand. A few nights later I was fucking her from behind, got them out, and made her smell them as we fucked. She struggled but she's easy enough to hold down. I held them to her nose and mouth and told her to breath them in til she understood. I don't think either of us have cum that hard in ages. A couple days later she gave him back his stuff and apologized.

thats fucking hot

Alright

>Started one year ago, be 21
>Going to uni, rooming with my best friend (roommate mentioned) in a apartment for one year now
>Often have threesomes with her and her friends, so the concept of sharing sex partners isn't uncommon
>even do it with guys
>Start dating a girl who just two years younger than I am
>She's really open about her sexuality, bisexual, kind of a moderate feminist
>I'm also pretty open to people about my sexuality, tell her about my roommate and our "sex adventures"
>My roommate has always been flirty with people, especially my girlfriends, this one is no different
>We all got drunk and my roommate started to get really physical with my girlfriend
>Gf clearly likes it, looks at me for approval
>Obviously I approve
>They have sex while I watch
>Continue doing this almost every other weekend

Pretty much how it happened, not something that had a crazy story just all the right pieces. Most of the time it is just me watching with an occasional threesome.

I have a about 30 pics of my cheating pawg ex and I think about exposing her all the time with face, name, info, etc. Shared pics with an user once and he found her and made a gif of her pics and her Facebook info that got me diamonds.

I know I shouldn't, but What are the pros and cons?

She was pissed with me for days but whenever I bring it up in bed she gets more aroused. I think she might masturbate with them now but denies it any time I imply it.

You should do the same thing again with his boxers sometime soon.

Closet diaperfag. Not proud of it, and it's not so extreme that I feel the need to mention it to my significant other, but it's frustrating not being able to indulge every once in a while.

how old is your son? did ur wife know they were his underwear when she was smelling them?

how did they have sex and did they cum?

I am gonna gap to cock and my gf doesn't know

I'm definitely considering it.

He's 15, and no she didn't know at first. When I told her that's when she really struggled and fought me but gave in eventually.

haha so she started smelling them and though they were yours? and then u told her and she struggled to get away and u forced her to smell them then she cummed?

She wasn't sure what they were at first, just knew I was jamming something in her face. She didn't cum right away after I told her. She couldn't breathe without getting a whiff of his pheromones. I fucked her for several minutes while holding them to her face, and after she'd calmed down I made her rub her clit til she orgasmed.

Grabbed a grills tits and ass while we were walking home from school

alpha as fuck

fuck thats hot, so eventually she stopped resisting and embraced the smell and liked it while she had a orgasm

i record my friends and sister

Post sister

who is the hottest one? are your friends m or f?

some males got thick dicks but most are average seeming

sister is in that webm and this

Yup. She got incredibly wet just before cumming.

Holy fuck, more please

I had a girlfriend but traveled to America and fucked a married philipino transsexual. No ragrats.

man thats hot, imagine how happy ur kid would be knowing that

do u eve watch her take a shit? has anyone capped while being recorded?

no sadly just peeing at parties with her friends

I have this sexual obsession with seeing horses get whipped. As a kid I pretended to be a fan of western movies and horse racing just so I would have an excuse to record them, find the clips where they whipped horses, and jerk off to them.

Then YouTube came along. Apparently this is a one-of-a-kind fetish because there are no videos of people whipping horses sexually, but there's a shit ton of videos from 3rd world countries where working horses get their asses brutally whipped.

I often fantasize about moving to one of those 3rd world countries and becoming a logger or carriage driver so I can whip horse's butts all day long.

I have a great fascination with killing. In fact I intend to kill bad people in the future.

Took creep vid of stepdaughter

Pros: Finally doing it, sharing sweet PAWG pics
Cons: Guilt (But what doesnt cause guilt these days?)

post?

what was she doing?

Deleted after bout of pedo guilt

In the bathroom

Oh I bet his erection would last for weeks if he found out. Shit, now I want to do it to her again.

so taking a pee or shower?

Once added a fresh batch of sperm to my girlfriends scrambled eggs mid-scramble while she was on her way over. Sat and enjoyed meal with her, she didn't know. Didn't feel bad seeing as she swallows my cum anyway.

Getting ready for shower

no problem man no one knows - you can do it h ere

I've called m00t a newfag once and didn't check his quads :^)

shamefru dispray

I was at a party at a friends house. I am single but most of my friends are married and a few of the wives are quite attractive. Anyway, everyone got really drunk. Late at night, everyone either gone or passed out. In a back room in the dark. I hear a voice whisper my buddy's name in my ear. I realize it's my buddy's wife. Whisper back to ask what she wants. She tells me 'shhhh', unzips my fly, pulls my cock out and starts sucking me off. I suddenly realize that she is so drunk she has mistaken me for her husband in the dark and is giving me head. I didn't know what to do. She is a beautiful woman and having my cock in her mouth was a long time fantasy. It was just too much for me to pass up. I went with it and said nothing. Amazing blowjob. Shot a huge load in her pretty mouth. She swallowed it all. After I came, told her I had to hit the bathroom and would be right back. Went to livingroom and crashed on couch because I wasn't sure what to do and I didn't want to get found out. Next morning, she is looking for her hubby. Turns out that he got super drunk and had a friend take him home really early. I see it on her face as it dawns on her that she sucked a guy off last night and it wasn't her husband. She kept her composure, but you could see she was in shock. I never told her it was me and I'm still not sure how to feel about it.

post it, heres more of my sister

For real. Did post in creep thread first. Seen her reposted. Once.

did u fap and watch it? who's hotter her or her mom?

Her. Did fap. So hard. Perfectly blossoming flower.

I liked Dexter too

I sniffed the farts out of my 13 year old sisters asshole

Did you get hard seeing her reposted?

I'm into Beastieality and I'm ashamed of it.

Bump

How's it feel to know you'll never get inside that shaven pussy?

Kinda freaked first. Then relived all over again. Thanks Sup Forums

Same, but I'm not even memeing. It's gotten so out of hand that I've started reading philosophy to try and argue against myself.

This really did (not) happen!

How old is she? Is she a little slut?

greentext

are you m or f? what do u want to do? u shouldnt be ashamed, its a pretty common fetish

I'm into kinky shit. Like /d/-class kinky shit.
But it's ok. Gf is slowly liking it too.

Why ashamed? Ever do anything?

Just lost her virginity couple of months ago. But really not a slut. Kinda sweet and shy.

why are you keeping this secret...

tell the world... get more hoes to get in on it..

LIFE HACKED

sad but at least i can look at her

just post the pic, its fine - it'll be hot yo!

F, and I don't really know maybe I'd do it with an animal nothing extreme. It's not something you just bring up in conversation that usually ends up bad on my side.

No pics. Does add to creep thread hunts tho.

webm?

i wanna be gang raped

Do not have

Well that's pretty fucked up. But nice

Sounds like you need to get in there and make it happen then

One time when i was 15 i rubbed my dick on a trash bag full of clothes until it started bleeding. Still came though

Definitely put some thought into an actual spy cam. But if caught...

how do u know she's not a virgin?

Not worth it.

you tease

I fucked my best friend's younger sister on her parents' bed after her birthday party.

ya no doubt I wouldn't just bring it up unless I had a really freaky partner, what type of animal would u like to try? and would u give them oral or let them give u oral? or fuck?

Mom. Then she told me. She's surprisingly open with me.

i occasionally jerk off with my left hand

If only her legs were as open

I want to see her masterbate so bad

Why aren't you dumping more?

i like to show women my penis.

Probably a dog, I have a fear or horses so they're out of the picture. Probably fuck I'm not to big on oral(either sides of the situation) but it doesn't mean I won't do it

did she cum? do u ever hear her cum?

Have you listened at her door?

Ever consider buying yourself one of those animal cock-shaped dildos?