Be you

>be you
>walk into daughter's room
>see this
what do

Sister Mary's will have a new pupil

wonder when i had a daughter

Tell her she won't get pregnant, and to stay quiet

Insert fist, use daughter as hand puppet as I explain the dangers of exposing herself online. Then jerk off on her face and wash off with piss as punishment.

>ask for moar

With an ass gape like that, obviously take a shit in her ass and have her dump it on my face.

Insert my big fat daddy cock and squirt every last bit of cum I have into her poop hole. Then she will have to get up, squat over daddy penis and shit out all those daddy loads onto my cock do that she can clean it all up.

wonder when and how my small apartment got an extra room. also, i don't have a daughter, and that girl is definitely older than 18, so i'd fuck her butthole.

Try to figure out how I have a daughter when I have never had sex.

Pray for her eternal soul

>she still hasn't grown a dick
>360 and walk away

>take her computer and phone
>tell her we're going on a surprise vacation to Vegas, where we'll be spending two weeks assisting a pimp on his daily rounds

Then I'll tell her that I'll only bring her back home if she promises never to do anything like that again. Once she sees where this whorish behavior is leading her and it really sinks into her head that I plan to leave her in AIDS hooker Mecca with nobody but Big Mike to look after her, she'll probably come around to my way of thinking.

Don't really care if my daughter hates me if she's willing to throw away all of the effort I'll put into turning her into a respectable woman. 18 is make it or break it time

All those 14 year olds posting fantasy shit that will never happen, as if they are 30+

Fuckin Sup Forums

Get her some lube

sauce

sauce

>360 and walk away
not sure if retarded....

you do realize that wouldnt work at all right

Trip on her dirty clothes in her messy ass room and fall dick first into her ass.

>what do

Obviously, ask for sauce.

I see you are new to the internet, come in and enjoy your stay young-chan.

you fell for my bait

newfag

>implying I would have kids
>implying those kids I'd never have would get internet access
Ha. Nope.

Tell her to stop borrowing my things after i already got her her own stuff.

> I got him guys xD

fuckin kekd

Get her to post this link to the video in this thread

so does anybody have the sauce?

yeah, that's your daughter man

You had sex with your daughter, that's how you have one, it's not rocket science bitch is her own mum

>wonders why the hell I have a room for my daughter?
>wonders do I actually have daughter
> fear I pregnate the air
>bang the girl
>top kek