Wwyd

wwyd

I wouldn't do anything as I'm not allowed in the female bathroom.

start touching her everywhere as she moans and looks herself in the mirror to see how slutty she is.
then fuck her until i cum inside

after buying new bikini, tie her to the bed and facefuck her.

she likes them black guys :( sorry white boys

shes wearing the cross of Jesus so I cant do nothign to her but without the cross cut into 4 then put into a barrel on acid but only after I rape then rape the rape again

5/10
Lol keep that buck toothed skank

just jelly i bet she gives great head tho cause literally she does a football thing at my place an only talks to the black dudes xD

wwyd

so what you're her "friend" cuck?

wwyd?

kill her while feeding shit.

smash

plastic surgery

what kind?

dentist ASAP

drown her in her own piss

steal her shoes

make her clean up her fucking room

lol i def seen way way way more trashy fucked up looking girls on here guys are cumming an tributing all over. this girl is beautiful i think you're just that shallow an lonely you don't have a girl an won't get one cause id smash this girl all day if she was my girl.

Haven't fapped in like 2 weeks I'd unload in her mouth and make her swallow it.

u mad that she is avarge with disgusting teeth?

she's gorgeous man i think is just hating cause he can't even talk to her off social media

make her lose wieght cus those legs are short and ugly, but i will throat fuck her without stopping.

ya i mean haters will hate she def makes me hard all day at work so i guess thats all i need lol

i think its just an angle that makes them look like that

it was an angle, but still short legs anyway those legs are sexy.

Put her on a diet, revisit in a few months and hope she doesn't have stretch marks from the weight she'd have to lose for me to even be interested

yeah they go well with her tits

Tie her down and blind fold her. Lube her tits up and fuck them until I cum on her fave