Hey fam

Hey fam,
My girlfriend just texted me that misses me and then that she did something stupid. My asking what it is and whether she slept around went unanswered.
We're in along distance relationship and agreed to fuck around. 8 months is too long not to.
Im not really worried about the fucking. Yes, it makes me anxious, I am jealous, but I do the same. I worry about what it might be instead. I think of things that could really hurt me like her telling her family that she left me or her having found someone else she loves.

I should have ended it when she left Germany but the thought of never talking to her again makes me wanna kill myself.

Long distance cucked

Du bist deutsch?

Id bump with tits, but im on my phone so only tinder screens

Yep. She did study here one year. We lived together for 6 months.

Sup Forums should change to /cuck/.

Why so much cuck shit lately? Has it always been this bad?

Make sure she gets tested when you see her again. Hell, do it together. It'll be a bonding experience.

Lol, you can't even handle 8 months?

I started a relationship with my first cousin in 2015. She lives in Europe and I live in the USA. I buy her a ticket twice a year to visit me. We've been doing this for over a year. Luckily she's moving this year with me.

If you can't handle not fucking then you have some problems and you shouldn't be in a relationship. Or at least a serious one.

Fuck. I was about to go to bed,am dead tired and now i cant sleep or read.

I'm also still chasing about anotherwoman eventhough I dread the moment when I have to decide.
Luckily that's pretty unlikely.

yup....this shit right here

nope. Its the new generation. Fucking millenials are fucking betas. Until their generation is extinct, get used to it.

Fucking gene pool could use some extra chlorine.

You shouldn't have even started a relationship. If you are jealous then you shouldn't allow fucking of other people. My cousin and I care deeply about each other and we made promises to not fuck other people. She's currently pregnant with a little girl from me now.

If you want a relationship you don't say it's ok to fuck other people.

Such dir jemanden hier, nicht eine Amerikanerin oder woher sie kommen mag

Polyamory is a real thing, friend. That said, I doubt OP's cut out for the poly life.

Is this a kissing cousin or are you actively inbreeding?

>My cousin
huh?

Oh yes I will. And I think you're right. After we told each other when we fucked around it felt terrible (i never speak of it myself, but if she asks me...), but after we got over it, i was pretty reassured and the bond felt stronger between us.

Well, not fucking is not for either of us. We both just get fucking depressive without it. So far I haven't had an experience that comes even remotely close to how it is with her. She feels the same.

I actually kinda stopped fucking around. I still do from time to time with two semi-regulars but only if they hit me up. I stopped putting any effort and compared to some time ago i basically live like a monk.

What a fucking cuck

FAGGOT

Fag

It's a real thing but obviously it's not for OP because he's here making this thread. And I will say the majority of people CANNOT handle it. Honestly, I can't see anyone with a serious relationship doing it. If I caught my cousin with another guy I would take the baby and tell her to go back to Europe because she's not wanted here and she's a bad example for our child.

>She's currently pregnant with a little girl from me now.

I made her pregnant and she's in her 24th week. As much shitposting as I will get from that, as I have been for the past few months of posting on Sup Forums, I did my research scientifically and religiously (for the family) and there's only a 2% increased risk of birth defects and as Christians it doesn't say it's not allowed and even told of stories supporting it. So I've covered all basis.

Yup.

I get my kicks with masturbation. Sometimes we do it without each other but it ends up with us not liking the other doing it alone and it starts a small little fight. But most of the time we go on skype and masturbate together. So it fills a hole (no pun intended.) You can live without fucking, it's just you don't want to change. You want what you want and you created an excuse and you got an excuse when she said it was ok to fuck other people. Both of you are doing selfish acts imo.

But is she a first or a second cousin?

Sollte ich. Geht aber nicht so leicht. Bisher ist mir jede einzelne der 11 Weiber die ich gefickt hab nach 24 Stunden aufn Sack gegangen. Sie nicht.

No, its not, you're right. I wouldn't if she was here. Also not sure the word applies. I dont love anyone else. AndI can deal with my jealousy. Its not like i have any actual power, telling someone they cant cheat is not gonna make them stay if they fall in love with someone else. And as long as she doesnt im fine with her having fun.

>the majority of people CANNOT handle it
You're right about that. Jealousy is a hard fucking horse to break.

I would agree with you on this, but it's too late now. They both fucked other people and they want this life style. Mistakes happen and hopefully they will be good together and nothing has truly bad happened and they will have a happy life together.

But chances are this destroyed their relationship already and it was fucked from the start. You don't let another man fuck your woman unless you aren't serious and you don't love her.

You aren't going to stop and neither is she. It's addictive. Just call it an open relationship or end it if the jealousy is to much. But it's what you deserve since your doing it yourself.

I was just saying what it was my dude.

First cousin.

My cousin is jealous because we agreed to be honest with each other and to not tell lies. It's better for the relationship because trust is important and to always second guess things kills you., and I told her about the girls I had sex with prior and my cousin was a virgin when we had our relationship. She gave me shit today about it but I always tell her it was my pat and I'm not the same person who I was in my past and I am a loyal and a hard working man. I have given her whatever she has wanted. Payed off her 5k euro debt with her bank. I emotionally supported her and defended her. I've spent thousands on tickets to bring her to see me. I worked a 12 hour job for 4 months to have the extra cash before Christmas so we could do whatever we wanted or buy whatever we wanted. I dropped $14k on school so I could have a better education and career for the future. So she can appreciate what I've done for her.

I agree with this. Too many memories that won't be forgotten.

>cousin

Masturbation is not the same as sex. Cuddling, making out, intimacy (even a very shallow one) are why I still do it.
Yep. But it got better when she told me the exact same thing that I always feel with other women. Its not the same. Not as synched, not as good. Somethings jus missing.
I dont think sex with other people could break us. If anything, its gonna be the distance and the long periods of not seeing each other. Or of course a serious third party thats more than a random fuck.

I had a long distance thing once, she fucked two guys, to show I wasn't a bad sport travelled over to her place and fucked her sister.
But seems you care too much to dump her too quickly, I advise you go on break, being hooked from so far away with so many fish around you seems like a waste, no?
Rekindle whatever you had with the grill some other time. Enjoy life now, and go eat something, it'll get rid of that texting anxiety thing.

szhe with only do it 5 years from now why cuck when other whores are waiting if your chadness in matter and style

How long have you been in each other's presence?
This sounds like she's using you. Also you shouldnt give women whatever they want. Theyre like dogs. Give them boundaries and theyll love you.

Thank you, sir.

I fucked four different people since she left. Two of them for the first time. Itsnot like I'm loyal and she fucks around.
What makes me not being able to sleep is what else she might have done except fucking around.

Masturbation is not the same but it kills off the urge to have sex. Having sex with other people is an answer to wanting a serious relationship.

I don't want to put doubt in your mind but if it's not the same thing then why are you two doing it? If you are hungry for this "thing" then why are you fucking people trying to find this "thing" from ANOTHER PERSON?

All you have to do is communicate every day. Only YOU can make it fun. I talk for 2-3 hours with my cousin on the phone every day and I'm not tired of it. Of course I miss her but it's not hard to keep a good conversation.

As I've said, she's in Europe and I'm in America. So we never connected as cousins. I saw her in maybe 2002 as a kid visiting family. I didn't see her until 2014 the next time. Then I went in 2015 and things happened. She's not using me as she buys me gifts and does whatever I ask of her without any hesitation. I know it's easy to assume that she's using me because of the way that I've told my story, but I can promise you it's really not like that.

You are right about the dog thing. I don't buy everything for her. I buy what I see fit and when it's the right time. We've been doing it for each other whether the gift was big or small.

No problem, have some tits. Nighto.

Goid night.
Immana try to sleep now.

Maybe you're right. Ill find out. But I think whether its reasonable what were doing is really subjective. Theres not only one answer to that whole cheating topic. Its personal and subjective. For now, knowing us both, i feel we're not being unreasonable. N8.

Good luck user. I hope life is good to you.