I love to piss in the sink, don't have to aim or even hold your cock if you don't want to. Stealthy, no loud flush...

I love to piss in the sink, don't have to aim or even hold your cock if you don't want to. Stealthy, no loud flush, perfect height for cock to rest on. Pissing in the sink is totally superior to pissing in the toilet. AMA.

nothing to ask, just want o say i a agree! SINKPISSERSUNITE!

Wastes so much less water! helps kill bacteria in the pipes! This is now a sinkpissing benefit thread!

Saves water imho

post more of your dick

Same bros, I say we piss in the sink all the time now until they make toilets the right height.

Don't forget to run the water or your pipes will clog up
Source professional sink pisser

saves tons of water too
urine is sterile
roommate was showering the other day so i pissed in a bottle, why did i feel like there was something wrong with that, why are people so weird about pee?
also, it feels really nice to fill the sink with warm water, dip your penis in and pee under water, 10/10 highly recommend

Dont be Humble with that opinion! be proud! it exceeds opinion into fact! it is true!

This. Look at urinal piping over time. The amount of shit that gets built up in them.

Source: Plumber

Is bothered about pipes, not the piss residue that would still be in sink. :s

i bet your bathroom smells great

Truth

>the right height
pic related, they already do dumbass

As long as the sink is in regular use, the trap water will be replenished regularly enough to not stink like stale man piss. Just wash your hands after you piss in the sink and you save water and flush the trap out. Two birds, one stone.

No dude, you at least better shower after that shit.

Waist height, not bungalow height.

I mean pee, i didn't say anything about shit

penis already clean, wash your hands. No shower necessary

i do it all the time

Fellow sink pisser here, m8.
It saves tons of water.
Urine is sterile.
Wife hates it, but idgaf.

This.
Used to work as plumber.
Sink pissing confirmed for god-tier.
It's green and it's clean.

I honestly thought I was the only one who does this.

having intense deja vu right now
just thought you should know

It's great, except for the smell of piss.

Same here.
Maybe we should start an awareness time to end toilet pissing in our lifetime?
"Save the planet, piss in the sink."

weird. i had it when i saw this thread in the catalog.
i'm surprised there are others like me.
we're doing the lord's work, user.

Wash your hands afterward, Sup Forumsro.
Based user here: nailed it.

*nods solemnly*

fellow sink pisser here.

I piss in my kitchen sink at least a few times every day. so convenient.

just did it now.

another angle

I pissed in my ex girlfriends sink all the time, was literally god tier, her and mum and her didn't have a clue lmao, leave their toothbrush in the sank and bam pissed on!

I experienced the joy of sink pissing at Thanksgiving last year. My uncles toilet has this thick furry cover on it, and the lid and seat won't stay up because of it, so you have to sit down on the thing to piss. I'm not sitting down to piss. I pissed in his sink, and now it's my preferred method at home.

i thought i was alone there

doesnt the sink smell urine after a while?

I feel strangely at home in this thread, like I belong.

ever think of just holding the seat up while you piss? lol

I feel strangely at home in this thread. I feel like I finally belong to something.

Same

me 2

never. piss doesn't magically stick to plumbing. think about all the stuff that goes down a sink. as long as you rinse with water after its no different than a toilet. except less cleanup from piss flying everywhere.

don't piss, walk away for 15 mins and then come back and rinse, or the room might smell a little like piss, but not if you don't wait to rinse. think about how a bathroom smells when you piss, then shortly after you flush.

We got rid of our family toilet 2 years ago as it was too costly on the water bill, we've been sink pissing as a family ever since

Ken M?

I have a couple questions, OP.

Have you ever tried to piss musically? What I mean is, depending where your stream hits, the sink makes a different sound. Also, a metal versus a porcelain or shitty plastic sink all produce different sounds as well.

I can play the intro bassline to Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" on the crappy plastic sink in my current apartment.

Can you play any songs?

No, like I said, I wash my hands afterwards and direct that water towards any left over piss in the bottom of the sink. Been doing it for years without being detected. Pro level sink pisser.

100% agree op me too

How do you shit?

I agree bro.

You get one of them girly attachments for your wife, or does she just squat up on the counter?
Also, where do you guys shit now?
I shit in a coffee can and dump it off the balcony every 3 or 4 days.

that sounds like a trip

i poop on newspaper

Glad to have you on board brother.

So glad other people do this. When I have a boner I always piss in the sink

Where do you backwater fuckleheads shit then?

Naw, what's his story?

Honestly just in the shower & the bath, we've got allocated morning and night time (generally 15-30 mins each) that we shit/pee/shower with or we during the day when people are out of the house, it's actually a lot cleaner this way believe it or not.

so much extra effort

Shit thread op good job. You're all fucking retarded. Op is always a faggot

just don't do it in a public bathroom at work. I learned the hard way. someone walked in during the act and I got scared and almost fell over.

I tell you, time slowed down by 10 as I watched that glistening arc of yellow release change its angle and curvature in slow motion. minutes passed before the stream was suddenly interrupted in its golden rainbow like fashion as it hit my coworker squarely on his glasses (luckily).

from that day on they called me golden eye.

First they split the atom, now this?
10/10 post. Going to try immediately.

>emoji movie leaked

We shit in the toilet like normal people. We are just superior in the way we piss.

>mfw I don't piss in the sink like other Sup Forumstards

I should try tonight

You've stumbled on the philosopher's stone here, user.

A+ for submerged urination

i used to live in dorms with public bathrooms in every floor. Pissing on the sing in my room was a common thing to me since my room was located in he farthest way from the toilettes.

Who here /ShowerShitters/?

Best: Urinal. Water-efficient, no aim needed, minimal splashback, and the feeling of peeing upward is more satisfying than peeing downward.

2nd best: Sink. Even more water efficient, no splashback at all, but I don't like having such a close-up view and smell of my piss, so it loses some points there.

3rd best: Toilet. Wastes water and splashes like crazy. Least pee smell factor through, so that's something.

Worst: Bottle. Because having jugs of piss around is fucking disgusting.

No god damn theres a fucking reason we why we have brown and gray water system you fucking faggots. Piss dosn't belong in the graywater.

Thank you, sir.

fucking same buddy

You said you got rid of the toilet you nigger

you'll never look back

That pee is so dark yellow, sign of dehydration. Drink more water.

Wow, why did I never think to do this? Gonna slam a glass of water and try it in a while.

Also when I have a morning boner and can only piss with my cock facing up I piss onto my hand and direct my warm golden liquid down into he sink. Sometimes some piss dribbles down my cock shaft but that gets caught by the edge of the sink and I just wipe it off when I wash my hands.

I have a spare garden hose that I have rigged up. one end of the hose is attached to a belt I always have on when home (even when naked), and the other end leads out a window that's slightly open.

feel like I need to drain my meaty member? I just grab the hose, hold the end to my dick and like a beyblade I let er rip.

I call it the U(rine)Tube

That wasn't me, but I said in a post here
"Honestly just in the shower & the bath, we've got allocated morning and night time (generally 15-30 mins each) that we shit/pee/shower with or we during the day when people are out of the house, it's actually a lot cleaner this way believe it or not."

>not keeping spare jugs of piss around just in case

it does now nigger get used to it

I didn't explain it but that say I can be anywhere in the house and piss. friend over? no prob. I can have the hose under shorts so he is none the wiser.

faggot all it does is make all our fucking drinking water harder and more expensive to reclaim and clean is all.

>Not pissing in the shower.
Pleb

What the hell would you use a jug of piss for?

>
>What the hell would you use a jug of piss for?

to piss in, duh.

YESSSS

I've been sink pissing since my mid teens.

I'd game til 4am, sink piss, sneak into bed.

But the question remains... Sink or Backyard?

the only reason water would be qualified "brown" (The actual term is Black) is it it came in contact with FECAL MATTER,ie SOLID waste. urine doesn't contain the same harmful pathogens contained in fecal matter. its safe enough to go down the drain. also, stormwater runnoff is considered grey water. think about the amount of animal shit that runs off the street. that is still grey water. A little piss wont hurt it.

maximum kek!
please fucking tell me one of you is archiving this thread.

all waste water leaves the building through the same pipe, you realize?

1.conversation piece
2.makeshift weapon
3.emergency toilet

the applications for a jug of piss are only as limited as your imagination.

none of your mates wonder why theres a garden hose attached to you at all times when you're walking through the house?
>have to step over garden hose constantly being in the way
>what if it needs more slack
shit idea is shit

At least run some cold water to dilute and keep the smell down.

maybe in some backwater shit hole town it does

>the applications for a jug of piss are only as limited as your imagination.

and your bladder

yeah, i was just explaining the definition differences of brown and grey water, and how a little sink pissing is really a grey area

everyone's face when we haven't had fresh water anywhere for years.
they just add a bunch of chemicals, filter out as much of the fecal matter and bacteria as they can, then pump it out back into your showers, sinks, toilets, and giant dick-shaped fountains.

are you taking the piss with that pun?

water returns cleaner after they processe it

lol, most water systems could be considered Archaic. only a small pecantage of water sewage systems in the US could be considered completely up to MODERN standards. Drinkable water is all safe though.

Are you the guy who shits in the soap container?