I'm honestly about to get higher than any of you will ever experience in your life

I'm honestly about to get higher than any of you will ever experience in your life.
Try and make me laugh, or share some cringe material.
Make me die from laughter tonight, user. Here's a pusshole and booty cheeks to subconsciously influence you to share the YLYL/cringe.

define 'higher'

On what? Weed?

This isn't reddît my friend.

You sound like an edgy 15 year old.

I rarely smoke, don't take pills and have only tripped a few times.

>Half o rolled into 10 joints (on third one already)
>8mg D
>2tabs

I figure after joint number 5 I take the 8, then after #7 I will take both tabs and leave the rest of the bud for the peak.

I'll stay tuned if the thread doesn't die

Who is this semen demon

timestamp & pic or gtfo

I'm surprised you didn't get cut by my post. I'm just looking for laughs from faggots, so either help or go find your designated thread, assclown.
>insert clown tbagging your open mouth here

>insert clown tbagging your open mouth here

who in the fuck says that on Sup Forums

12 year old detected

I went to school with her. I have the greentext on a creampie/pregnancy scare with her. She cried when she had an abortion but still wanted sex so she started using her asshole instead. Major daddy issues (probably tell by the hair and photo)

Mods delete this thread

>In b4 OP gets too high, freaks out, and has to get off Sup Forums for the rest of the night and go lay down and listen to music just to stay calm enough to not fuck up and dial 911

According to your logic, after this post I will be 9 years old, correct?

Losing 3 years of age per post.

I should let some people in on the secret to immortal life. Don't leave now, I need to understand this ability to help others!

Also somebody will reply to this post and yours with the clown one. I'm too lazy to save that sattirical nonsense and I'm not a faggot but somebody will save the day here. Imagine you're the guy sleeping.

you wont make it past blunt number 6

im not the same dude as the first dude

still no timestamp tho

>implying I won't ride the snake, tame the serpant and guide it into unknown space where my mind needs to drift too

none of the paranoid, anxious nonsense

who is this semen demon

Mods deleted this guy, he's a cuck.
Dubs confirm.

Reroll

Rolling