none

The one where the goofy guys get in trouble and smoke weed

DUDE

WEED

>says the fat kike
Hitler was right

>say something completely and utterly obvious
>get retweeted like a message from gods

He might as well say that you shouldn't really eat dog shit.

What did (((he))) mean by this?

This is the End
40 year old virgin
Knocked up

"Stupid goyim, stop asking questions."

He meant that he's a useful idiot aka an "ally."

((((((((Rogen)))))))))
Every fucking time

Interstellar was his best one.

Cuz he wasn't in it.

I genuinely wish I had the power to murder people who made stupid tweets like this. Like, I'd just read it and think, "Right, this person going to burn to death" and it happens.

You sure showed those bad goiym out there.

Ugly fat fuck zionist cunt, Shana tova my ass.

Not an argument.

Everybody look at how mad this poster is.

Holy fuck, what a retard.

DUDE WOMEN PAY MORE THAN MEN FOR CARS LMAO

Meanwhile, men are charged way more for insurance because "muh testosterone"

Sup Sup Forumsddit

Moishe pls.

Observe and Report is incredible and the only movie where he's actually playing something other than "Seth Rogen". It's not a "stoner comedy" at all. It's a fluke though, everything else has been DUDE WEED LMAO.

I'm actually a liberal, and fuck off.

Cucked Up

He is right though. Don't be a dumb nigger.

The one where he rapes that white bitch

>mfw there are angry white people that yell about angry black people yelling too much

A-HUHUHUHUH!

The only good answer to this is:

"Well, races that have the PRIVILEDGE of not being a target of a conspiracy cannot understand what it feels so they should STFU and CHECK THEIR PRIVILEDGE"

>mfw people pretend mean white people are a problem

So he is also saying: "If you think there is No conspiracy against white people, you are, I guarantee, a smart white person"

That's not what he said though

There are no good films /thread

Only if you are retarded, senpai

he is a jew though

the interview was pretty good

What? No he literally didn't say that. You can assume he means the other thing, but that's not what he said. You are the retarded senpai.

That is not an assumption. That is literally logic applied to what he says, it is not even inductive logic. That is why I called you a retard, because you can't differentiate assumption from fucking logic.

This triggers the obese /pole/tard.

He can guarantee in one direction, not the other. You are misusing logical rules

That's not logic, buddy.

Yeah, a conspiracy denotes something that's hidden or under the surface.

The leftist contempt for white people is out in the open.

dude JEW

dude we have NO AGENDA

REPEAT AFTER ME:
KILL WHITEY

DUDE

>Dumb goy, stop looking into things! You don't want to be shamed on social media, do you?

How can faggots say shit like this and still believe it?

He is pretty much saying "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE THERE IS NO HATE AGAINST WHITES YOU RETARD".

Whites are the only race you can openly hate and not get in trouble(Thats not saying that whites are the ONLY race thats hated, plenty of people hate niggers). Just replace "White" with "Black" and it would get a totally different reaction form the mainstream media

His politcal views don't change the fact that I haven't followed his career.

And that I won't, because he does the most uninspired safe comedies and that's it.

/letamericahaveit

>LE MOLYNEUX MENE
>VERRY FANNY AND ALEXANDERâ„¢

It's not a conspiracy, it's in fucking plain view.

Post of the day.

>complaining on isreali foreskin harvesting boards is the same as yelling and rioting

I used to like the racism on here because it was ironic and not specifically aimed to actually inspire hate in your stormweenie friends but just annoy losers and be funny. You faggots literally ruined racism. How the fuck you managed that is beyond me.

>just annoy losers and be funny

It still is, but now we try to let a genuine message seep through as well. Cite relevant statistics, then use them as justification for "RACE WAR NOW". The race war part is to annoy, the stats are there to show actual concern.

What the fuck is /pole/ my reddit friend?

Knocked up and 40 year old virgin. every other movie is unwatchable

The one where he plays a cuckold

>obese
>not being /fit/pol/ masterrace

Observe and Report
This is the End
Superbad

>le chonz used to be liberal bro!xD

m8 what makes you think I'm not just shitposting now?

You're just a triggered summerfag.

Trips will it.

he is right, stop acting like whiny bitches you redditor fucks
>waaa im so oppressed

This is how leftists work

>UGH stop disagreeing with me, you're a bigot
>stop being such a bigot fuck you die die die how dare you insult me did you just harass me? Fucking die
>UGH you disgusting bigot you're also stupid and a loser, harassment is not ok stop harassing me you fucking idiot loser bigot
>UUUUUGHHH SIGHHH fuck off I hate you, do you really think there's anything wrong with my politics well you're wrong and I hope you die btw I'm very compassionate and progressive-minded and I'll kill you for disagreeing with me UGGGGH
>whoops we live in a third-world nation now because of the policies endorsed by people like me...oh well let's just move to another white-dominated country

funny thing is that with a few adjustments this is exactly the same kind of trash these fat alt-righters post all day

>stop being so paranoid, goyim

Literally applicable to all Americans though.

Why do Jews get such a bad rap on this board? History has been unkind to them in the past. I just don't understand the hate.

oy vey

Every fucking time.

He's right you have to be paranoid to think otherwise fellows anons.

Why is alt-right the go to political scapegoat?

You're the one whinging here, you knuckle dragging nigger.

t. Jew shill

How many shekels do they pay you to shill on Mongolian tapestry boards, Shlomo?

i can only imagine that the sounds he makes when he cums is the same sound as him laughing.

Tbh I never hated Jews until the past couple of years when I realised how many of them are pushing the worst far left bullshit on every platform. I miss it when I didn't give a shit about them but now Im compelled to go against them every step of the way, so fuck Seth Rogen and his anti-white bullshit.

>in b4 a horrible (((accident)))

Doom what thou wilt

retard

>believe me, I'm white

The select button should say Shalom.

I like the Seth Rogen movie where he mocks Christians and does something obscene in a church. Anyone else know that one?

>tfw I used to like him

I thought Observe and Report was great and I was hoping he'd do more stuff like that, but he got worse and now I have to read this garbage? Fuck you Seth.

See that's what i thought. The genuine message threw me off and the RACE WAR NOW just fell right in there so i took it at face value. Looks like i've been got. Shitposting is a different animal now.

Fuck off with your buzzwords you hivemided fagoid you're as summer as they come

Fuck off summer

How does this make you feel, neckbeards? This is more money then you NEETS will ever see in your lifetime

>Le everyone who I disagree with is FAT!

Christ, kid, you need to grow up, fast.

>If you think that the holocaust is still relevant, you are, I guarantee, an irrelevant Jewish hack.

>The more money you have, the better person you are.

I expected nothing less from JIDF

>the democrats aren't deliberately driving a wedge between white people and minorities

Toppest of kek, Mr. Rogen.

He's not wrong, if you think there's some conspiracy against black people you're a stupid black person.

So you guys exclusively drink semen from blacks?

That's not from talent, that's from forced product placement in every single one of his movies.

if you think there's some kinda conspiracy against black people, you are, I guarantee, a stupid nigger

Not a conspiracy, an institutionalised reality.

The one where he gets high and yells and a medium volume.

>It's a Sup Forumsbeards justify being poor losers episode

kek