youtube.com/watch?v=kOJS1Cjc8V8
youtube.com/watch?v=A1QQwWV1idM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

love

how did she do it?

nice eyes dumb face

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

love

All this poor girl needed was a good friend. She could have moved out here to Cali and been my partner in crime. We all get lonely and hurt and I wish that people knew that they aren't alone. RIP missy.

complete waste of a sweet little future fucktoy

Permanent solution to a temporary problem, a shame that someone her age resorted to suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmxtmb1Noyk

>temporary problem
Fuck off normal fag cunt.

everything in life is a temporary problem until you're ash or 6 ft under

stupid kid attention whore that doesn't know what real suffering is, glad she suicided lol

Now i learned suicide story. I want to add "low iq"

12 going on 0

well she cured her depression

why was she an hero?

>I will cry on cam for 4 minutes and post it on the internet for people to comment "don't be sad sweet beautiful girl"
>everybody please feel bad for me

I think her story resonates with a lot of people, and I hate to use the term, but I hope it brings more "awareness" to what the youth of this country are going through. She lived under a lot of the consequences of the degeneracy that took over our society in the 60's: mass media, broken homes, the outgrowth of social media, "counseling," mood-altering medications. Her story is the story of millions of kids from the 70's on. They need our help. They need red-pill help.

just let me get behind my vpn and tell you
anonyourself.club/

I'm 12 and what is this

backlighting...she couldnt do anything right

holy cow u can hear her mom later in the video

oh no a pre teen girl wasn't born into third world shithole, only the dregs of first world western civilization

i love all the half baked ideas of "real suffering"

I'M A STRONG BEING ON THIS PLANET AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PAIN IS!

complete lack of ability to step out of ones own shoes

checked

she was very pretty, but very disturbed. Mental illness sucks.

do you?

Checked
Also what you are describing is autism

Fapped to the video, kekkitied, had a shit, moved on

Bandana bag bugging chi night chauffeur

>story of millions of kids from the 70's on.

because teens didn't kill themselves before the 70s. Go back to your degenerate church faggot.

something something to live is to suffer to survive is to find meaning in the suffering blah blah blah

this*9000

Anyone know what ringtone she was using?

checkd

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6HMuLJ8bM

>>Thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

no. next question.

She deserved a better life but took hers. It's a shame. rip.

With shitty tastes like that, no wonder she killed herself

Rest in Peace, child of God. May she be have eternal happiness with Christ.

>my thoughts

Who cares

Holy shit 666 trips on friday the 13th

you'll come to love this child of the earth in time

Quite a waste of pussy, honestly, some sugar daddy could have saved her.

Sure, she'd be swallowing the seed of someone she should call "Sir", but she'd be alive and probably as fat as Jessie Slaughter now.

>alive

hmm

I bet the coroner fucked her dead body.

Female joker?

a potential member of society with great energy took her own life, it's a shame really...

youtube.com/watch?v=kOJS1Cjc8V8

i bet he tore that pussy up literally

whatevs. who gives a shit.

WELL I WATCHED ALL HER VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND I CAN SAY ONLY ONE THING: SHE WAS A FUCKING BRAT. SHE KILLED HERSELF JUST TO MAKE HER MOTHER MISERABLE. I WISH I HAD MOTHER WHO TOLD ME AS MUCH NICE THINGS AS HER MOTHER TOLD TO HER. MY PARENTS NEVER TOLD THAT THEY LOVED ME. HER MOTHER TELLS HER THAT EVERY MINUTE. SHE WAS JUST A SPOILED LITTLE BITCH. MY CURRENT GF WAS IN THE SAME POSSITION AS THIS GIRL. AND SHE STOPPED EATING. SHE WAS SUFFERING ANOREXIA, AND WAS SEND TO A MADHOUSE ( english is not my 1st language but you know what i mean) AND THIS GIRL DECIDED TO KILL HERSELF INSTEAD. BUT IT WAS SAME MECHANICS. SHE WANTED TO HAVE SOME CONTROLL. ITS MORE COMPLICATED BUT I UNDERSTAND IT IN MY HEAD. SHE THOUGHT HERSELF IN HER HEAD THAT NOONE CARES ABOUT HER. FUCK. I WISH SOMEONE CARED ABOUT ME LIKE HER PARENTS , ESPECIALLY MOTHER CARED ABOUT HER. I HAD IT ONLY FROM MY GRANDMOTHER. I KNOW SHE WANTED HER MOM TO BE GUILTY FOR HER DEATH. SHE WANTED PEOPLE TO THINK THAT HER PARENTS WERE MONSTERS. BUT ITS ALL BULLSHIT. JUST WATCH HER VIDEOS. SHE HAD LOVING PARENTS. SHE WAS JUST A DIFFICULT CHILD. AND SHE CHOSE A WRONG FUCKING WAY TO DEAL WITH HER IMAGINED PROBLEMS. WHAT A STUPID BITCH. WASTED LIFE. im not even mad.

Thought it was fake ny post claims to be real huh thought wrong

edgy as fuck

That doesn't sound anything like the ringtone though.

you watched all her videos...

and that's when i stopped reading because only a giant faggot would type a block of text of any size in all caps... sorry, try again.

litteraly no.

you think i care do you

One day at a time.

twas the edgiest

please try again

That red lipstick looks awful.

kek

didn't expect this to mess me up as much it has. yep, a damn waste. it's hard to imagine how much emotional pain she was in but i can't see any other thing that would cause someone that young to seek death so resolutely. also: was pretty haunting the way the sun set during her death and you could hear her mother calling for her and her shitty teeny-bopper ring tone while her body kept swinging and swinging. this is some blair witch shit or ringu shit right here.

checking if you will respond to this newfag

Is her video haunted now or what?

Is this a Samara situation we're dealing with?

7 days motherfucker. i hope you did not watch it,

That ringtone creeped the shit out of me everytime it started up.

I kept thinking the mom would hear it and come wandering over at the end.

The only thing missing was the mother discovering her body and the sound of her horrified screams as the ringtone played.

Other than that, it was a very creepy video.

▲ ▲

It's sad. I had depression for about 3 months before I self-sabotaged my job (which was the root-cause) in order to get fired. I considered suicide during that time and I now understand how people get to that point of no return. The best piece of advise I received - which helped me a lot -was that you don't really want to end your life, you just feel trapped in your current circumstances and it seems like the only out. We all have highs and lows in life, some lows are just a little deeper and harder to climb out of.

not surprised she was raped.

I'm not surprised your face is a butt!

One Missed Call is a more appropriate comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1QQwWV1idM

Saddest part is that she didnt do enough research on how to kill yourself, thus would have lost control of her motor functions before death. So when she's tweaking out, looking like a retard throwing gang hand symbols, she could have been thinking "oh fuck, maybe I shouldn't do this" and tried to reach the rope but enivitably failing. That, and leaving her little brother. The little brother is doomed now. What's gonna happen when he one day watches the video? I believe morbid curiosity will one day guide him watch it. Sad

honestly, not that fucking far-fetched. i feel like my soul is forever stained from watching that sweet girl kill herself and now i kind of want to show it to all my normie friends so that they can burn in hell with me. maybe kaitelyn will be in hell, burning with us!

my face is a butt, lick it clean, bitch.

that's what turns me on soooo fucking much tho. I love a good struggle!!!

the fuck is wrong with you

She never attempted to reach for the rope. She tried really hard to prevent that... this woman really wanted to die badly. so sad i hope she is in a better place now.

▲▲

My thoughts are, she killed her self 12/30/16 and that we all should move on instead of being so hung up on this.

>hung

that aside, there's nothing to move on too... how does society function without its queen?

this

I find this sexually arousing , does this make me a bad person ? I'm essentially neurotic and nothing ,even remotely interests or excites me...this does a little bit though ...

Honestly this disturbed me on a deep level.

eh at least you're honest. what's the point of one user judging another user? i wouldn't be here except for the fact that i just watched these videos a few minutes ago and this is the only outlet i can think of.

yes, you are, please seek help

Something about the whole set up. Her being a loved child, it being live streamed, anons trolling and making jokes out of it, the sun getting dimmer towards the end, her mother calling out, the culture displayed through her phone as people reach out to her BECAUSE LIVESTREAM. The set up is like a bad trip. It is captured and proof of a problem that exists whether we want to face it or not. A lot of people feel this way but will never act on it because we are pussies and it is against our instinct to do this to ourselves. She took flight and those who make sick jokes are just jealous that she made it. We need to make sure our younger brothers and sisters stop this shit. At least get to experience life and see what it is to be alive before ending your human life. Such a waste. I feel so bad for her family, they did not deserve this outcome.

user it doesn't make you a bad person. I too got a little aroused when she started struggling.

would I ever rape or harm a 12 year old, or anybody for that matter. fuck no.

everybody has their own quirks, we're not all perfect.

r.i.p.