User

user,
when does a woman deserve RAPE ?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask your mother. She knows.

>2edgy4me faggot.

If this is the scene I'm thinking of, I watched the full 40 minute video jerking off to it while high on adderall. Took me 4 hours to cum, but this video started off the fun.

When shes white.

>high on adderall

Just end it now pal.

Get behind your vpn and answer the question
anonyourself.club/

Quit being an edgy faggot, isn't it past your bedtime?

Whats rape? Consent is a social construct. Rape doesnt exist.

whats wrong with rape ?

when she's raped someone else

free will is a social construct

>nigger detected....

back to the cotton fields with you

when shes outside the house

post gifs fags

Free will doesn't exist ass wipe.

sauce?

When she is refusing to breed for illogical reasons.

never,, thats the only response.

thread over faggots

>Implying there's a time when a woman doesn't deserve rape.

but what about sometimes?

only if shes asks to get raped...

and i know youre probably excited to of made contact with what you think is a woman but im a dude...

A cuck

source? google search failed me

Most women who get raped experience an orgasm during the rape. Women love being dominated even.

Most of the time

All the girls I raped were too zealous with the pussy. I could get them off all I wanted but they did not want to touch my dick. So eventually I took away their ability to refuse. They seemed to enjoy it and they never told anyone so I guess it was cool.

They rarely deserve it. But usually earn it.

There are a load of broads/chicks/slags that just think that they can play a game that they made up in their mind. And that's fine, sometimes I like to play games too, in my mind, like count how many red cars I see while driving. But these mentals take this game to the outside world from their mind and think they can do anything, like a superhero without a consequence.

The good ones never deserve it. The bad ones earned it like it was their job.

When she cheats on a nice man

can confirm. She cheated on me. We're still together. Sex feels like shes being raped. Wasnt as romantic as before the Infidelity

if a guy wants sex, and a girl says no, she deserves rape. girls forget that the entire reason they exist is to take in cum and shoot out babies. that is their purpose in life. if they deny that, they need corrective behavior training

Their purpose is to select the best mates to increase the viability of the species. Turning people like you down is their responsibility to the human race.