boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1374522746001/
youtube.com/watch?v=ypAAsmgVmhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Komm susser todd starts playing

>implying ii give a shit what a tumblr hambeast retard thinks of me

>elderkin
mentally deranged people pls

>that side shit
This confirms that the eceleb spam we've been getting is actual shills and not people """interested""" in them

Beth Elderkin.

Looks to be pre-transition based on that pic.

/lbg/ is the only true Sup Forums. Everything else is Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/.

>twitter
>a literal who

Go back to where you came from

That's a man.

>4 chan

>people commenting on comments on Sup Forums
Good to know there's even bigger wastes of space than all of you.

Techincally we're all transitioning elderkins.

IT NEVER ENDS

>"nerdy reporter"

bc of course

What side shit are you referring to?

Send her this
Show her Sup Forumss true nature and make sure she sends it all over reddit so they stop coming here too

>the normies are makin fun of us again

Sorry I mean the bio

WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>people posting about this place on fucking twitter
>taking things said here seriously
>so serious they have to tell the whole world about it

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad. People literally digging in the garbage to find something to complain about. That tweet alone says so much about whoever hit that button.

Rei or Asuka?

Pic is best girl.

>normie
You're a retard

why do you hate this movie if everone thinks it good

>LOL There's no war on boys
>Proceeds to chastise them when they celebrate masculinity.

Women should be corralled into 7x5x8 Rape pens, existing in what could be called "Rape Malls" positioned in major cities so that the superior gender could use them at our leisure.

I feel pretty bad about it m8, im gona give up my misogynistic ways. Where does the line for castration start?

the normie infection has gone too far

I blame you reddit crossposters

I don't want to get vanned user.

Bitch is crusin fo r a Sup Forumsruisin right fellas

Listen up you hook nosed kike bitch just because your men are all sickly beta cuckold doesnt mean that men of other races wanna watch your emasculated bullshit

>average rating 6.6
>good

>
what is this shit

m-make it stop bros

kek

Asuka

shut up

LITERALLY?
I mean do they LITERALLY have that on 4 chan?

How did they LITERALLY manage that?

What the fuck are these tabs

Is it time?

You won't since it wasn't you posting that stuff
If we can get the idea that this is a pedo board again into the minds of outsiders we're one step closer to being saved

I'm not sure how this fits in exactly but since we're posting twitter

ACCEPT YOUR DEFEAT

imagine living with a grown adult man who has spent hours of his life online dying on the hill of convey hatred for people who don't like a movie

Gendo.

hi FB friends.
I know you're lurking and hunting for screencaps.
:)

>post a link
what a fucking retard

>le reddit is bad meme XD

>6.6
>Good

The American education system, everybody.

The fact there are dorky chicks just lurking Sup Forums for content for their twitter accounts is hilarious to me.
Hey Beth Elderkin get LASIK you stupid turd.

they can't defend their shit movie so they just make fun of its detractors instead.

i love how feminists don't even like they movie, even they realize it's low quality shit. but identity politics is more important so they need to move the attention away from the shit film and towards "le evil internet men" instead.

Why are most of you getting upset? You're literally not even Sup Forums posters

You're dirty fucking tourists

>posting a whore

DELET THIS

>Seguir
EL MISOGINYO

Who senpai?

FUCK

PLEASE DON'T LET HIM TROLL US!!!!!

>critics

>Universally
Now I wouldn't say thaaat

Manlykino >>>>>>>>>> feministkino

Would anyone disagree?

Misogyny in action

See what I mean? boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1374522746001/

>implying its not

???

As a teenager, Auska
As a manchild, Misato

Fight me

conan is objectively better than an average comedy reboot

it was considered the best fantasy movie of all time until the lord fo the rings

damn... savage...

Sounding kinda homophobic there, Dany. Perhaps we're comfortably gay and are sharing mankino anyway?

Action Misogyny is the name of my spec script

I have a low-functioning autist in my neighborhood that dresses all-red like this faggot.

Good. Hopefully they'll find a Snyder capekino thread and discover the truth.

Sick burn from the womanchildren who love this Adam Sandler-tier kid's film with fart jokes, slapstick and outdated stereotypes.

>this redditor actually thinks that Sup Forums boards are separate worlds and that people don't browse multiple boards

>what is a mac fag
>on a mac
topkek

Hollywood execs know exactly how to play the brain dead liberal SJW crowd and get them all worked up.

wasn't it just a decade ago these SJWs and Feminists were fighting AGAINST corporate greed and hollywood CEOs?

Now liberals are being used by Hollywood to pan their shitty movies... and the liberals have no self awareness that they're being used.

I love all the butthurt this film has caused

both "sides" are shit

Do you know how hard I've worked to turn Sup Forums from the creepy board for footfags and pedos into the meme factory of Sup Forums? Go away.

>adam sandler
>bad
Found the Sup Forumsedditor
Please read some art by Armond and you'll understand why hes better than your pleb favorite nolan and tarantino

Get your waifu out of this, Anno.

why are grown adults mad at teenagers ? lmao

>mfw browsing through her posts

feminists are so boring

youtube.com/watch?v=ypAAsmgVmhk

How can one film be so based.

So did that guy think calling Sup Forums gay would be an insult?

>wasn't it just a decade ago these SJWs and Feminists were fighting AGAINST corporate greed and hollywood CEOs?
>Now liberals are being used by Hollywood to pan their shitty movies... and the liberals have no self awareness that they're being used.

I think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified by how liberals went from being against big $$$ and greed to basically selling out to corporations.. via the fake"nerd" movement.

I can almost guarantee that all of you have visited Reddit at least once, even ironically. Blaming Reddit for everything only attracts more of them, which is why Sup Forums has been so shit these last few years.

get teh fuck out

Her body shape looks goofy.

She looks like Mike the green thing or whatever his name is from the Monsters Inc film

>mfw i found Sup Forums through a gamespot thread 8 years ago

normies have been here for a while. it's just gotten worse, because more and more people come here every year. it used to be more of a secretive place. once they started talking about it on Fox News, the floodgates really opened.

They fought the establishment and became it; now they still think they're fighting it.

>I think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified by how liberals went from being against big $$$ and greed to basically selling out to corporations.. via the fake"nerd" movement.

Poser "nerd" women are the fucking worst filth on this planet...

>james the redditor man
Hello shill

>anno's waifu
>not Kaworu

>start a thread about manly movies
>screencap it and share it on twitter
>tfw I'm a falseflag mastermind

That's clearly twitter, shitlord.

kek, nice tabs

That's what they call "Basic Bitch Syndrome"
I don't even have to go to her timeline to know it's full of pseudo-inspirational quotes pasted over a background of flower or one of those internet post card with the old timey stock drawing with some "clever" typed on it.
Throw in a Doctor Who reference maybe for good measure.

>Blue checkmark
Literally who is this?

>Sup Forums
she said 4 chan