We heard that Sup Forums supports the clovergender movement. Like us on facebook!

We heard that Sup Forums supports the clovergender movement. Like us on facebook!

/Clovergender-1891819531052134/

/Clovergender-1523395674340726/

Pedo scum!

Kys

If i had a dollar for every gender, I'd have two dollars.

dont get why youd ever say this

>be a cuck and enforce gender norms, get 2 dollars
>be 'progressive' and accept that theres theoretically infinite genders, get infinite money

its not even a choice.

Pedosexuals are adults in adult bodies, learn the difference.

lol

>be sane and recognize the mental illness/meme of "progressive gender"
>feed into the tumblr created fad of self diagnosed retardation

I'd rather have my 2 dollars and self respect.

No real perspn is this reyarded, choosing the gender binary over a bajillion dollaru.

There are ways of correcting your logic.

Love how this con is even pissing off people on Sup Forums.
Buncha dummies!

>tumblr created fad
i think you might be the retarded one

No I am the retarded one.

Idiot.

It's becoming real, scary enough. People are actually taking this shit seriously.

Evidence?

No

Just take a look at what's been going on on twitter

Do i even want to know what clovergender is?

Trans/traps/cds are just a fad. In 3 years there will be something newer, more stupid, and a ton of 30 somethings with tits trying to lead normal lives.

Isn't that all part of the con though?

The SJW's will grudgingly accept it out of fear of not being "inclusive" and "accepting" and ending up looking like hypocrites. Makes them doubt themselves personally, makes them look like idiots and basically pisses off everyone else because of cultural morals.

Like, how far can this ridiculous and creepy/sleazy idea get slipped into SJW agendas just because it's framed and presented with bubble letters, rainbows, and other visual tropes of inclusivity and social-responsibility, y'know?

tl;dr - kind of the point I guess? Hock those gross ideas I guess??? Fuck.

They can live said life, homeless on the streets as no one will hire them and they refuse to work. Like all the others.

Um, no. Transage has been around since 2015. But apparently this was "your" idea.

aw fuck i fucked it up

dem trips doe

There have been transexxuals in the modern sense for over 60 years, and traps and cd have been a thing for all of history. We might get new insanity and this nonbinary thing is definitely a fad, but those old things aren't going away.

>since 2015
>tenured

euphoriafedora.html

>CloverGender
>LGBTQIAPKC

They're only two genders, you dips.

Why don't you take the rest of your multicolored alphabetical letters and fuck off?

It's not sleazy you kinderphobe bigot.

And parachute pants were the rage in the 80s now, nothing but remorse. It doesn't matter how long it's existed, it's trendy now.

Fuck I wish I could get tenure this quickly.

No - no one supports you're scummy deviant disgusting faggot based agenda - no go away faggot and leave the adults alone - you fucking fuckwad

Wow, we are fucking terrible at this. Good thing this shit has its own momentum

Start a bullshit trend and fanatically adhere to it

I don't think changing your sex is a trend. If anything it will happen more going forward, but say it is a trend is like saying washing your hands or using vehicles to get places is a trend.

That's the spirit, user!

Most don't change their sex. Most just eat a shit ton of birth control. Very few cut their balls off. All things they'll regret when it's no longer hip to do these things.

But people did them before they were 'hip' too. Plus what happens when we get good and can change your chromosomes with gene therapy or change the architecture of your brain with nanomachines to better match that of the opposite sex? When if a sex change literally take 5 minutes? Do you think it will be a regret then?

>nanomachine sex change

lolwut

Read a book

>when its no longer hip to do these things.

idk if you got the memo, but tumblr and the world are different. its very NOT trendy to be transgender

>FAGGOTS

/thread

You got us, well done.