>le Nickelback is bad meme

This band gets way more hate than it deserves. Their hard stuff is actually not bad at all.

Prove me wrong.

NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN

how you remind me is god tier
photograph is pretty good too

I'd say they're bad, but not deserving of all the hate anyway.

RISEN GATES WON'T OPEN UP FOR ME

this tbqh
They're shit, but they're popular, so they get even more shit than is necessary for being shit.

COULDNT CUT IT AS A POOR MAN FEELING

The heavier the song the better it is with them. But overall I don't think they're good. Never Again is their best song

TIRED OF LIVIN' LIKE A BLIND MAN

Yeah, I don't like their soft stuff, but I can certainly rock out to their hard stuff.

Also, I'm sure it's been said, but the vocal songs of the new Guilty Gear are oddly similar.

Nickelback is unbearably terrible, but How You Remind Me is such a sexy single. That's the general thing about Nickelback, Creed, Staind, Puddle of Mudd, etc. - they all had these decent angsty ballads, and if those had been the only things they'd released, they'd all deserve more respect. Because that's the problem: everyone was listening to them like they were real rock bands. But they were never that, they were just good manufactured, calculated pop acts. If you had a pop album by Britney Spears, you wouldn't listen to it expecting the whole thing to be great. You'd expect one good song made for radio, and a bunch of disposable fluff. Nickelback and their ilk are literally that. They grew up on 80s hair metal, then in the 80s they saw Eddie Vedder and Bush and realized that to be popular they had to be angsty and sensitive, and wear flannel.

Deal is, I find the more obscure hard rock songs of Nickelback to be better than their mainstream, softcore poppy stuff.

> obscure
> Nickelback
wat

Like, the non-radio songs.

You tell some normie about Side of a Bullet, or Flat on the Floor, or S.E.X., and they'll be like
"Nickelback made this??"

>nickelback fan calling others Norman
kek

Woah, wait. Wouldn't say I'm a fan senpai. Like Linkin Park, they're more of a guilty pleasure.

Then again, my tastes in music are a lot more tame than most of Sup Forums I assume. That said, I revoked my normie license by listening to vidya soundtracks, heavy metal, and weeb music.

I just looked those 3 up. Flat and Side are decent, but they still sound like very mainstream pop/alt radio metal, like Disturbed or something. And SEX is absolutely terrible, as bad as any of their worst stuff

I think SEX is alright for a raunchy song. And again, amid the mainstream, Nickelback gets a lot of hate, but imo, I think they're alright for a mainstream hard rock band. I don't think they're amazing, they certainly put out a lot of trash. But, I'd rank them the same as say Sum41, and Linkin Park. Just, alright mainstream bands that sometime put out some quality stuff, but more often than not, stick to what sells.

They certainly don't deserve all their hate. I think their hard stuff is quality compared to other bands imo.

Oh, I see the problem here - you aren't a Sup Forumstant. You must be a visitor from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /soc/, or /mlp/.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your visit!

> metal
Try out Oathbreaker, Gojira, Behemoth, Ministry, Hypocrisy, Godflesh, and Electric Wizard. That should get you started

>Oathbreaker, Gojira, Behemoth,
user, please ignore this guy

Someone in the /ic/ discord shared a bunch of metal with me, I assume he was a Sup Forumstant given a lot of it was obscure. I honestly... didn't like any of it.

My tastes in Metal are more:
Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Rammstein, Metallica, Gamma Ray, Masterplan, etc... as well as some Japanese stuff, both old a new.

I'll check your stuff out though, thanks for the warm welcome. I've been here before btw, I don't normally post here though, you're right, so I'm not overly keen on the board culture.

Fuck I can't hate Nickelback, I grew up with them.
I still legitimately enjoy some tracks like Breathe, Flat on the Floor, Because of You, Believe it or Not, Leader of Men, Side of a Bullet...that's TOO MANY songs by them that I like.

I really like their first version of Just Four. That is the song of theirs I remember as really sticking out.

haha how's it feel nickelback guy has much better taste in metal than you?

>metal
>oathbreaker

kys now

You kill yourself. They may have crust/hardcore elements, but they're obviously more metal than anything

How does it feel to be a butthurt faggot?