I don't understand why a lot of people hate Donald Trump

I don't understand why a lot of people hate Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=Dn1ZK2kcfQ8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SqqL_KIUv8DOZVtEjglcXCFYYNU0eK6afypmaqT65LQ/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool

He is hated as much as he is loved.

idiots and paid shills

You wouldn't.

its because of his personality, inconsistent policies, stupid fake hair and halitosis.

Then I hate you

It's because of the things he says. They're stoopid...He claims man made climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese Gov. That's just really dumb

I voted for him not because he's a very smart guy but because the only alternative was that bitch Hillary who's a criminal. I'm not a perfect person but you wouldn't find me supporting a corrupt piece of shit like her, My point is I'm not a fanatic over Trump suddenly but I don't know why there's so much vicious hatred of him now. Ever really thought about that?

>I don't understand why a lot of people hate Donald Trump

Because he's a bad leader, so if you're an American that's a bad thing. For the rest of us he's entertainment. He's amusing. He's a clown in a colorful suit, here for our entertainment.

Of course we love him.

He's not the brightest bulb in the box but he beats the thug Hillary any day. I'm just a simple guy and I'm not much into politics so this was the only choice

Because he's the second coming of Hitler (or at least Mussolin)

>Owning a huge company
>Bad leader

Hateocricy
When multiple nigger moments meets niggah synthesis.

>Given big company by daddy
>> kept afloat despite bad decisions by daddy
>>>irrelevant to political leadership anyway, so I guess I'm a bait eating faggot

>Turned a million dollar loan into billions

Try again fag

I don't care about being bad, just as long as he's entertaining. And there are 2 different shitshows going on. Just today.

Trump 2020. We're bored.

He's an absolute embarrassment to our country. The rest of the world is laughing uncontrollably at our american exceptionalism right now for electing the biggest most hideous manchild in the history of elections.

>makes money off his brand, loses money otherwise
You just keep drinking the cool-aid, fag

>Ever really thought about that?
Why don't you stay current with some news?

kek
HRC is history's 1st non-convicted criminal.

He won on a smear campaign and he ran as a Republican, which is a trigger already for so many Urban areas. What's not to understand? I liked him better than Hillary, but that's not saying much.

They have been laughing at Obama, fool. Didn't you notice? Where do I start with that?

How much lower can we go than Obama? Trump? I don't think so

Fun Facts: Donald Trump could come up with a better version of the ACA and liberals would complain that he is taking profits away from Pharma and hurting the economy.

Trump could bring jobs from Mexico to the US and libtards would complain that he was hurting Mexican families.

Trump could bring US troops home from Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and libtards would complain that he was destabilizing the Middle East.

No, you drink the kool aid. I got Trump elected bitch

>rest of the world is laughing uncontrollably at our american exceptionalism right now for electing the biggest most hideous manchild in the history of elections.

You got that right

It's probably a combination of how fucking stupid he is and how much of a giant douche he is, and is now about to be the most powerful person in the world.

I despise trump and I voted for HIllary, but i'm not surprised she lost. She was an extremely weak candidate and I think it was pretty irresponsible of the democrats to nominate someone they already knew that half the country absolutely despised.

Go wipe your ass snowflake. I know all you cunts are shitting your pants

After the 20th I want you out of my country

Obama is extremely well respected by people who aren't fucking retards!

>President of the most powerful country on the planet
>doesn't believe/understand Boyle's gas law

He's dangerously incompetent. Not only that, he's arrogant. That why people him.

Got that right

Same, she and the Dems played way to heavily on identity politics. Hopefully they learn their lesson for 2020 but unfortunately it doesn't look like anybody wants to cut that shit out anytime soon

all of that is true about Hillary, which makes it more astounding that she won by over 3 million votes.

That says more about Trump than about Hillary, yet Trumpfags cannot make that leap of logic.

people hate Trump because his supporters are like this. It's one thing to be an idiot, but to be such a giant obnoxious asshole on top of being completely retarded?

Did Cambodia vote too as well as Mexico?

This is actually my country. I dont know where you get your entitlement from, but its undeserved.

#triggeredtrumpkins

Mob mentality

Yea we're all retarded. Go find somewhere else to live with all your muslim friends

He's ended America.

I think her winning by 3 million votes is significant, but it worth pointing out that they both ran a campaign to win the electoral college, not the popular vote.

She probably would've still won the popular vote, but the race would've looked very very different in terms of where they campaigned.

I get my entitlement from being a vet and fighting for this country in Iraq. What did you do for America?

No, but Wisconsin did.

Trump won Wisconsin 48% to 46%, with 6% voting for other candidates.

And Trump got ALL of the electoral votes from Wisconsin, despite getting less than half the popular vote.

That is how Trump won.

I would absolutely rather hang out with muslims than a racist, bigoted, retardlican

because he's fucking retarded, which you have also just outed yourself as.

>fighting for this country in Iraq.

so you're a Saudi citizen? Israeli? because you sure as hell didn't fight for the US in Iraq.

> Hopefully they learn their lesson for 2020

Who, exactly? You know she won the popular vote by roughly 2.8 million? She's just as fucking horrible as the trumpkin

Go then. I don't want you here

Get the fuck out. Leave

>being a vet and fighting for this country in Iraq.
Whew... I feel so much safer because of that.

>you got played, dude

>I don't understand why a lot of people hate Donald Trump
That's why he got elected. Dumb people like you had a psychological block in voting for Madame President Clinton.

maybe you're stupid

>Yea we're all retarded
Not sure if literally all trump supporters are but you obviously have some mental issues

You know she lost the actual election though right? And not just her, the Dems are in terrible shape in Congress and state offices. The party has fucked themselves by playing identity politics

It's because he ran as a Republican who said whatever he wanted to and won.

I work in politics, sending idiots like you to iraq. Thanks for nothing, btw.

God I can't wait till the liberals and conservatives have a war

You spelt Madame Satan wrong

This has to be b8

You can leave you fucking retardlican. I'll be happy to hang out with my muslim friends in America where we have freedom of religion. You sound like you belong in a different country.

i mean he's a cuck who is in to water sports. on second thought, he might fit in.

we need to sort out Americans from non-Americans someday soon

that's not even true

the million dollar loan was not his inheritence, that was a far greater number.

Quit being such a stupid faggot. He's President now, you don't have to eat his asshole any more.

precisely this.

No, and if it ever comes down to it I'll fight for it.

Yeah definitely, you can give all of the Natives back their land and return back to England, Italy, Ireland etc.

Well when you come up with a definition for "american" without sounding like a complete fucking moron, we can get around to it.

What would you fight for? To turn america into a place where people can't practice religion free from oppression?

Your the goddamn motherfucking terrorist.

Majority of whites voted for him because they were scared of the niggers, and as long as the democratic party was still in power, it would just promote Obamacare/Welfare/Foodstamps.

Having a businessmen will definitely bring America more jobs, more money, but we'll definitely be losing in regards to diplomacy.

>attempts to cut off china from it's own islands
>slams Russia for Hacking
>ending obamacare
>etc

Things will get much worse before it gets any better.

It'd be really funny if WW3 started because of this guy.

Be a hero! Get out that m16 you rightfully own and gun down all those wrongful liberals. You are the true moralist and Jesus thanks you!

>I'll fight to protect the theocratic state of America
this is why we hate you

I'm not even american, but not supporting sjws alone would make me vote for him. sure he's dumb and can fuck up the country, but so did the last ones and so could shillary. democracy is a mistake, but at least it can be a funny one :^)

Snowflake?
How is that even an insult?

I bask in the glory of the 2nd civil war

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=Dn1ZK2kcfQ8

249 LLC's registered in Russia

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SqqL_KIUv8DOZVtEjglcXCFYYNU0eK6afypmaqT65LQ/edit#gid=0

#TrumpLeaks

Yeah, the first one went so well for retarded conservatives we should have another

he was propped up and is now being controlled by an enemy country. everyone knows it. the vocal people you hear online now that seem to still favor are actually not even US citizens.

Tumpf is not smart.
If he didn't touch the money he INHERITED, he's be worth more than he is now.
Hillary did nothing wrong, go fuck yourself. Condoleeza Rice and Madeline Albright didn't get blamed for overseas deaths of US Citizens.

Turmpf is more corrupt than Madame President Clinton, you fuck twat.

They lost it by conquest. If the Muzzies somehow manage to conquer the U.S. and completely destroy any and all resistance, well, hell, they've earned it.

That image perfectly sums up the idiotic blind-following of this American traditional conservatism trend on Sup Forums at the moment

>He's not the brightest bulb in the box but he beats the thug Hillary any day. I'm just a simple guy and I'm not much into politics so this was the only choice

An uneducated retard who voted for another retard, eh?

I actually think at this point in polarized american politics that a 2nd civil war might be kind of needed. It will be great to rid the country of all the retardlicans. Keep in mind the majority of the people who voted in this election did not vote for trump, therefore libtards outnumber retardlicans.

My cousin still supports the trumpkin, but surprise surprise he's a gun-nut who was given a business by his father. He actually got his degree in business online from the university of phoenix.

7 days to go until the inaugural ball!

>You spelt Madame Satan wrong
You spelled Ivanka Trumpf wrong.

We should have another. Stop bitching and meet all of us in a huge field and see who wins. Words lose their meaning eventually so we should just duke it out just like the old days

But liberals these days are pussies and they'll cry so it wouldn't be much of a fight

Because he is not a puppet of the globalists. Obama was unknown before the 2004 elections, he had been chosen because of his color, good looks and mainly gift of the gab, an excellent and confident orator, but behind it is a puppet of the neocons who believe that the only way for America to survive is to wage aggressive wars around countries who don't submit to US demands. Trump want to end this destructive cycle. Clinton wants to go even further into war by using nuclear power against Iran. That's why people voted for Trump MAGA.

>Condoleeza Rice and Madeline Albright didn't get blamed for overseas deaths of US Citizens
Yes, they did. People were fucking pissed. But this was back when you were worrying about who wouldn't go to prom with you, so it's understandable that you didn't pay attention.

>and is now about to be the most powerful person in the world.
Not even close. Thats what the most powerful want you to think, but its not even close.

Yea... You have any guns?
Most libfucks don't. Good luck faggot

Anyone want to guess which Secret Service snipers will have another accident?

>libtard
>supports gun control
>probably doesn't have any weaponry
>thinks his team will win a war

>not actually a billionaire
>russian puppet
>npd
>scammer
>cheats on his wife
>says one thing does another

Why doesn't everybody love him?

>say that to my face bro

meltdown 2017

>He claims man made climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese Gov. That's just really dumb

CORRECTION!

He used to claim that. Now he says he's open to the idea.

neither of the women mentioned ran for president though buddy

>not a puppet of the globalists
>has active deals with China, Mexico, Bangladesh and several other countries
>was placed in office by Putin, THE RICHEST GLOBALIST ON THE PLANET
wow

Hillary was a corrupt half dead husk.

Trump is selling America.

Eh, both shit options. At least Trump might make it into the history books.

I don't have to say anything. That's the point of having a war

How can he be a bad leader when he hasn't been sworn in yet?