How do you compete against this?

How do you compete against this?

As impressive as that is, thats not fitting anywhere...I can actually put my dick in a woman

By not making my wife feel like she is give birth.

He can fuck mares. I'll stick to women

Too bad you never will.

>says the kid sitting at home alone on Sup Forums on a Friday night

I get to fuck bitches consentually

You're white.

Its easy to compete with that when he's to big to be in the race.

Girls dont actually like enorumous dicks. Sure there is some size queens out there who are into a bit of masochism, but they do have a limit. A girl would see a cock like that and assume she doesnt just nope the fuck out immedietly, would probably attempt to take it in her before she can't stand the pain anymore and stop.

Would she maybe tell people about the size of his cock and make others interested in it? Probably, but she sure as shit wont be fucking him ever again.

Just because a cock is huge doesnt mean the dude its attached too is any good at sex as well. He stands a really high chance of hurting her with every thrust, and for your average person pain is the fastest way to instantly terminate any sort of lovemaking activity.

Quads confirmed, normal size > fire hose

fire hose

I kek'd

well when he gets a boner and passes out from blood loss to the brain, I'll fuck her then, obviously

with a job

Bite first, then suffocate

My god that's huge... Imagine how uncomfortable that must feel in tight pants. Can cum even travel that far without getting stuck ?

I'm not even envious. Thicker than his fucking arm. Pretty sure that dick is sucking the nutrients out of that niggers body. Like He's slowly dying because his cock require more calories to sustain than his fucking brain.

Seriously man you've gone too far. If he pulled down his pants I'd ask him wtf he expected me to even do.

Depends on the girl I think

I don't think that's how that works

With a cargo ship and some chains.

i mean your here too. talk shit get hit bitch.

thats so fake HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Chris what's wrong with your legOH MY GAWD

Lmao

have rights

By being able to actually get erection and have feeling during sex.

I'd compete by knowing that's
A: Shopped
Or B: He's in the top 1% (provided it's not a shop) Then I would just compete against the other 99%

>unable to stick 2/3 of your dick into even the sluttiest vaginas on a good day

yeah sounds great

YOU GON LERN TODAY!!!

apply cold water on the burned area

OMG daddy dick!

I can actually get an erection.

by having a house and a car and a job and no criminal record

Yummy!

That dick gets no pussy guaranteed.

by being more than 5' tall.

Not true .

That's why you gotta have that