Hello friends, you can call me samson. I heard about your website...

Hello friends, you can call me samson. I heard about your website, and i thought there would be souls here that need saving. If any of tou are interested in learning about christianity, or going to church let me know. Please, I want you all to go to heaven! Have a blessed day!

Dude finally I've beem waiting forever.

god is dead

go u

Explain this shit and make it make sense and be believable pro tip you cant.

God is only real if dubs

The holy trinity is made up of three parts mind, body and spirit, god the father being the mind, the son is the body, and like all living things god has a soul. What do you not understand friend?

god is dead

Prove it m9

God's only real if last three trips

What is a dubs guys?

its when the last 2 nubers are the same like 675867566

So a trips is the last three numbers are the same right?

sorry but we already have a god

Samson was a Jew though, he didn't even believe in heaven. Or rather, to him heaven was where god dwelled (though god also had a holy mountain), but heaven was not the destination for souls. That was (and is) Sheol.

Very good friend. So you study the bible?

That is absolutely not the relationship of the holy trinity, that's some Sunday school copout shit

Aren't you committing the sin of pride by coming here to prolysetize to us, assuming that we are ungodly heathens that you feel superior to?

No friend. I just want to help.

Why do you assume we need help?

Dude what are you talking about?, Eloim created us, stop the mystification of the holy writings.

Is it possible to go to church without leaving the basement? I'm scared of what people might think of me if I leave the house.

>God's not dead 2
>protestant garbage.

Submit to the authority of the papacy heretic.

Isn't it a losing battle, leading people to a God who is dead?

I'm interested! I want to learn more about Christ.

Why havent you started another crusade and wiped out the dirty muslims

I'm sure someone has made an online church you can be a part of, why would you though?

Im sorry if i offended anyone. Im just trying to carry a good message.

Elohim as in "gods", the Canaanite pantheon that Judaism emerged from, or Elohim as in the royal plural of El, a god whose name and attributes were subsumed by Yahweh when the Israelites began their transition to monotheism?

How many imaginary friends visit per hour would you say? Mine are here now. Drinking coffee and discreetly masturbating.

fuck off fag. religion is cancer

Matthew 6:5-6
>And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Ok user, first of all, christ was only a messenger, and his message for all of us was love one to another, but you fuck faces start treating him like he were a god and that`s where you went wrong all this time.

Care for the message not the messenger.

If you're actually a genuine religious new person, here for the first time, my only advice is get out if you want to keep your belief. This site is a valve for all of the shit we humans have rummaging around in our minds. You'll lose more hope for humanity than you will gain here.

There are churches everywhere guys. I woul suggest scoping them out and finding a denomination that suits you. And all are usually very welcoming.

Elohim as "those who came from the sky" the word god was wrong used so the church could mystify all referent to the real thing.

this

basically this

God the father, son, and holy Spirit are all god, but seen from different angles, just like you have a front, side, and back that are fully you God has the three parts of the Trinity that are fully him.

dude its vital to go to church as often as possible
i mean how else can you receive sacraments?

>calls himself samson
>implying that he had a gf at some point

That's not what Elohim means. It's the plural version of El, which is a general term for a god in the Canaanite world (much like Baal meant "Lord" even in reference to Yahweh) as well as the name of the head of the Canaanite pantheon, El. Yahweh takes on El's role as head of the pantheon, the vestiges of which we see in he beginning of the book of Job.

fb/10

Im not going to lose faith in humanity. There is good in all of us. I was told this site is really rich in creativity and i am interested in everyones opinion, even if its nasty.

Is that Gendo?

If you click the number above the posts you are answering to, it'll link it so people know who you are talking to. Might as well help you navigate this place if you are intent on staying.

>implying that his gf cut his hair and broke up with her over it

Elohim is the plural for Eloha, please if you don`t know what are you talkin about refrain arguing about, you`re just ashaming yourself, misconceptions are all over the bible so if you can`t handle the topic go investigate or study a little more.

Also the word is hebrew, and besides Yahwe doesn`t have plural because it`s a name, the name from the older of the Elohim, and not some faggi misterious god.

Thank you friend that is very helpful.

Also grow a thick skin fast, if you get upset at anything here, it's like jumping into a tank of starved sharks with a bleeding cut on your leg.

2/10 had me going at first. Even if you were a biblefag you'd know the singular is El, it's used in reference to Yahweh repeatedly in the Bible.

Given the choice and no knowledge of the subject, I find myself more inclined to believe the person who understands how to write in English and also got dubs.

>El
>not Eloha

Again, if you are going to argue at least do it with knowledge, referring to the Hebrew language not the mostly wrong translation of a translation you people were reading all this time.

Pearls.
Swine.
Etc.

Good luck OP, but really just having a decent discussion on this board is difficult nowadays without atheishits tipping their fedoras all over it, let alone about any kind of faith in anything. I can't say its worth the time or effort.

This is when they aren't posting in sissy cum roulette threads, discussing the 60000 genders and their favorite preferred pronouns for each day of the week, facing east with their forehead on a copy of The God Delusion, or praising obama unironically of course which is usually what occupies them until their dawkins sense tingles and they find people discussing things civilly.

Don't you fucking dare lump me in with Obongo supporters. Atheism means NOT believing liars.

WRONG. That's called "modalism," and it's a classical heresy. Don't come back here until you've taken theology.

Do some research guys. The new testament from the bible isn't just a story. Jesus really was crucified and people claimed that they saw him days later

Argumentfromauthority.jpg

That is a really good response. I still dont understand alot of the terminology here, and im not shure i want to but thank you for your maturity.

Yeah he was bring back to life, and now he habits the Elohim planet whit the rest of the prophets before him.

Honestly I really need to turn my life around, and I'd like to actually learn more about God.

I call myself a Christian, yet never act like one, and I'd like to change that.

Explain this bullshit.

Its not difficult friend. All it takes is a step in that direction. Good fellowship with people who care and above all, faith.

Because meme doesn't have a consistent or clear definition of "god."

That's a problem.

Defining God by the primary attribute of omnipotence narrows the field down by 4997. Those that remain require a little further discussion.

^Note, You can't merely claim omnipotence, but never have a beginning in time, have sovereign knowledge of everyone's final fate, and especially NOT share space with anyone else claiming the same attribute in a pantheon. Two such claims in the same space (i.e. the universe) would violate the law of non-contradiction.

Am I claiming the existence of a rational omnipotent being? Yes.

God? But this dubs say The opossite

The meme itself has misled you by pretty much butchering Matt 7:21. Post the entire verse verbatum and in full, and I'll believe you.

>“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

It's not about magic words and incantations, it's about earnest faith and trust.

This is the joke I make every time I hang out with Christians.

The Pope has just died and finds himself at the pearly gates. He's really stoked, he'd dedicated his entire life to God and could finally see his reward in front of him.
He walks up to Saint Peter, smiling from ear to ear.
Saint Peter looks up from his work and asks the Pope "what is your name then?", the Pope smiles and says "I'm the Pope".
Upon hearing this, saint Peter starts looking through the book of life, leafing through the pages first front to back and then back to front.
He frowns, looks up at the Pope and says "do you have a surname?", the Pope laughs and says " I think you misunderstand, I'm the pope, God's representative on earth".
Saint Peter frowns yet again, stands up and says "would you mind waiting here, this god's representative business sounds odd to me, so I'm going to go ask the boss about it".
The pope looks a bit dejected at this, but doesn't stop Peter when he leaves.
Saint Peter walks through the gates and goes to find God. He walks up to him and says "There is a problem with a guy at the gate", God looks up from his work and says "It's not that hard Peter, you either let him in or send him downstairs". "But he's not in the book of life and he claims to be your representative on earth, calling himself the Pope".
God frowns at this, gets up and starts walking "This sounds strange, lets go ask Jesus, he was there last, so he might know what this is about".
They find him hanging with his buddies, smoking a shisha. God says "Jesus go talk to the guy at the gates, he's saying strange stuff and we can't make sense of it."
So Jesus leaves, is away for about 40 minutes and then comes back, tears in the corner of his eyes giggling like a madman.
"Guys" he says, "you know that fishing club I started a little over 2000 years ago? It's still there!"

Rekt

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. He's God to us all and liars like you are going to burn in hell

Science itself isn't absolute, so please stop acting as-if it were. Read Paul Feyerabend. Or if you don't like books, read "Six Signs of Scientism," by Susan Haack. It's short. And you'll learn something beyond bumpersticker memes.

First of all, the bible was written on observation from the bronze cattle breading mans from that time who didn`t have the sole understanding of what happened at that time, so they start using all sort of ridiculous thinks like that image, slavery, stoned people, because "their god" did`t write it.
That's why you find incomprehensible the lecture of the bible once you un-mystify it you will be able toread it in a proper way.

>the bronze cattle breading mans

i am afraid i wont go to heaven if i dont repay my student loans

Bless your soul too user. Im still searching for what I believe, but all who act goodly will have their debts repaid, even if they are browsing Sup Forums.

Except

NOT!

>you are going to burn in hell
there's no such thing as a "hell", in fact that term was made up so churc can exploit your fright to this destiny if you didn't do what they tell you to do, please don't be another ignoran.

>just like you have a front, side, and back
sure, like when i pray to my ass or my cock