K through 12.

Ask me anthing.

What do you think about walnuts?

You learnt english and you're japanese?

How would you go about landing a job like that? As much detail as possible

Who's your favorite ninja turtle?

Do you speak Japanese

Whats in the bag?

We're hiring at the landscaping company I work at. I could put in a good word for you if you'd like.

Go online and search for some jobs. If u have a college degree its pretty easy but not necessary. Get a interview over Skype and make a good impression and your in. They are looking for a bunch of teachers with the Olympics coming up. Its not too hard just got to make a move.

Yes. It helps if you do.

Sarin gas.

Do you like the little girls and is there in other easy jobs for white guys?

Do not like.

Would you enjoy it if I locked you in my closet after I farted into it?

If it really is that easy im happy that iv enrolled in Psyc and Jap at uni.

I like petite girls of legal age. I do not understand the other half of u question but it is pretty easy.

Sure. That would be something new.

v jealous OP. I'm out here teaching English in Hong Kong but Japan looks like the place to be. Flying to Tokyo in May.

Jealous of you too I have always wanted to visit Hong Kong but I imagine living full time there could be tough.

Are their tentical monsters there like I see in all the animes/hentai's

Yeah there are. Avoid manholes while walking down the street.

yeah it can be pretty tough. the plus side is that it's super easy to get by just speaking English and also flying to pretty much anywhere in Asia is cheap.

Loser

Thats pretty cool. Have you learned any Chinese. Not sure which version HK uses I know there are a few.

You should probably just stay in your basement

How many of your students have you fucked?

they speak Cantonese and i've taken a few beginner courses but it's a ridiculously hard language to get your head round. Also, when it's so easy to get by speaking English it's hard to motivate yourself to study it extensively.

Sorry to disappoint but none. But I did fuck a parent.

Yeah I can only imagine. I have studied Japanese before so I am sorta ok. But nobody speaks English here so I do not have that luxury. What kind of school are you at?

yeah i've heard it's hard to get by in Japan when you don't speak English. I'm at VTC school, so they've left secondary school and tend to be between 18-21.

well don't leave us hanging. C'mon, tell us what happened. Share stories and pics...

nice not a bad gig. i wouldnt mind doing th older ages but im stuck with mostly young kids

>Nobody asking the questions Google keeps giving me conflicting answers to

What's the pay like? What are the requirements? I've read 4 year degree is required but I don't see why a bachelors in accounting will help you teach.

Where did you come from?
Teaching at CUHK here.

where are you from?

from the UK

Are you allowed to have sex/relations with students?

I wish I had pics but it was after a parent teacher party and I talked to this one parent and got pretty close. We went to a karaoke and then she wanted to bring me back to her house so i just went with it. her kid was with her father since they were seperated

my current pay is about 36k a year which isnt bad or good. A bachelors will help big time no matter what it is. Just to see you finished college and graduated is a big plus for anywhere